Photo

Special skins

3 replies to this topic
Iak
  • Iak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 11:53 PM

i'm new to this and in the middle of creating my own server.. im having trouble finding the model id's for candy suxx, tommy in mask, phil, sailor and what not...

I've found all the normal ped ids but these ones seem to be hidden... Any help?

The_Grudge
  • The_Grudge

The_Grudge

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Iak @ Oct 17 2005, 01:53)
i'm new to this and in the middle of creating my own server.. im having trouble finding the model id's for candy suxx, tommy in mask, phil, sailor and what not...

I've found all the normal ped ids but these ones seem to be hidden... Any help?

Why does it rain, then?

***TGR***
  • ***TGR***

Just passing by!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2005 - 12:13 PM

Why does it rain, then?

Warm air turns the water from rivers, lakes, and oceans into water vapor that rises into the air. That water vapor forms clouds, which contain small drops of water or ice crystals (depending on how high the cloud is and how cold it is).

As clouds rise higher and higher, the air gets colder and colder. When the water vapor in the cloud becomes too heavy, it falls back to the ground as rain or snow.

But i cant see how that helps him with trying to call special player models in vc-mp?

rampage_ani.gif

The_Grudge
  • The_Grudge

The_Grudge

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:38 PM

Warm air turns the water from rivers, lakes, and oceans into water vapor that rises into the air. That water vapor forms clouds, which contain small drops of water or ice crystals (depending on how high the cloud is and how cold it is).

As clouds rise higher and higher, the air gets colder and colder. When the water vapor in the cloud becomes too heavy, it falls back to the ground as rain or snow.

But i cant see how that helps him with trying to call special player models in vc-mp?

I know but what he just said rejects that theory.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users