What would you do?

20 replies to this topic
Ghetto Prince
  • Ghetto Prince

Ghetto Fabulous

• Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:39 PM

Man that is a funny show.

Based on the following scenarios, what would you do if you were caught cheating by cheaters?
  1. Your gf is the one that called them and you were caught with another woman?
  2. The girl you were with, her boyfriend called them and she was caught with you?

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:50 PM

I wouldn't get caught cheating.

I actually like that show, but they really do their best to instigate a bad confrontation between people when they don't know any of the other circumstances. Not that finding your "significant other" is cheating will be a calm moment, but they really try pretty hard to get the reaction to be as bad as possible. I'm not shocked that the first host got stabbed, I'm more surprised that the second one hasn't been yet.

MindCorrupt
  • MindCorrupt

iCorrupt

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (SWEETSAPRIK @ Oct 16 2005, 14:50)

Obviously you missed b.?

A. I couldnt imagine myself in this situation (literally). I wouldnt play with peoples feelings like that. If i dont want to be with the woman im with; i come clean. That way theres no negatives to come of it.

B. I'd probably get rid of her, its just as much cheating on me as it is cheating on him.

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (mr_ed @ Oct 16 2005, 10:57)
QUOTE (SWEETSAPRIK @ Oct 16 2005, 14:50)

Obviously you missed b.?

Nope, I saw it. Even if you aren't cheating on anyone, you're still the "cheatee" or whatever the correct term is, and if she gets caught, you get caught.
I was the "other guy" once, but I (or "she" to be more accurate) didn't get caught.

Ghetto Prince
  • Ghetto Prince

Ghetto Fabulous

• Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:38 PM

But what if you didn't know she was dating someone else? You two were out having a good time, when all of a sudden, cameramen rush in from all directions with some dude screaming and wanting to fight you and your date?

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:45 PM

I'd stab the host. j/k

Seriously though, it depends. If she wanted to go with him then fine, since either way I'd be done with her, but if she wanted to get out of there then I'd at least drop her off somewhere.

That's one of the things I don't like about that show though. For all they know the guy some chick is cheating on could beat her, or could have already cheated with her sister. They don't care about anything but screwing people's lives up, and doing it on national television. I feel sorry for just about everyone on that show, no matter what side of the cheating they're on.

Ghetto Prince
  • Ghetto Prince

Ghetto Fabulous

• Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:51 PM

SWEETSAPRIK, That's a good point you make about the audience or the cheaters' staff not knowing the entire story.

Still though, there are times when the "offending party" is clearly unprovoked and in the wrong. That's when the show is the funniest.

In pretty much each episode, they try to get the "offender" to give his/her side of the story. So they do have a chance to speak in their own defense.

Also, I'm pertty sure that they have get each person's permission to air the footage of them being caught. I think there's money in it for them. That's why sometimes the faces are blurred out and the names are withheld.

sofa_king
  • sofa_king

C20-H25-N3-O

• The Connection

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:54 PM

I'd just be like wtf... You called cheaters?

Trueno_Drifter86
  • Trueno_Drifter86

The failure of the family and proud of it!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:55 PM

I would smack that asshole of a host they have, I hate that guy so much. He allways says stuff like "why did you do it" and "Don't you feel bad that you put your gf/bf through this?"
like he's the victims best friend and he knows everything thats going on.

A) Wouldn't happen I puke on cheaters if your so much of a wuss that you can't even tell your gf you don't wana see her then you desevere to be caught

B)Depends but they would have to do a lot of explaining.
Trueno

Ghetto Prince
  • Ghetto Prince

Ghetto Fabulous

• Members

Posted 17 October 2005 - 04:25 PM

I wouldn't be in situation A.

If I were in situation B, I think it'd be pretty messed up. Not for me, but for the other guy that was being hurt by the whole thing.

I definately wouldn't talk to the host. Man, that dude is so funny, that it's not even funny.

Larcen
  • Larcen

konichiwa, bitches

• The Precinct

Posted 24 October 2005 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Ghetto Prince @ Oct 16 2005, 06:39)

Based on the following scenarios, what would you do if you were caught cheating by cheaters?
  2. The girl you were with, her boyfriend called them and she was caught with you?

a) turn the tables around. say the codeword (eg "The brass money is in the house!") and then my OWN camera crew and 2nd-rate Cheaters host will kick down the bathroom door. I can then accuse my gf of hiring someone to snoop on me and then only following thru with her suspicions by playing along with the ruse.

b) hey, if you're caught, you're caught. you only get to be on TV once. so id bust out my camera phone and display all the positions that i had the dude's gf in and how she's all smiling with my man batter all over her grill. then, if i can take the guy, knock him out when he comes at me. if i know that he'll break my face, ill throw down a smoke bomb, and GTFO, ninja style.

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:11 AM

Simple...

1. Activate my EMP in my basement...this would de-activate the cameras that the cameramen have
2. Beat the crap out of that idiot with the glasses

I mean...it's not that hard...

Yuck Fou
  • Yuck Fou

<3 Mar

• Members

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:57 AM

There's actually a show like this?

My god. I f*cking hate TV.... makes me sick.

Colotomy Headwind
  • Colotomy Headwind

Tha Clown

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (SWEETSAPRIK @ Oct 16 2005, 20:45)
I'd stab the host. j/k

It's been done.

http://www.imdb.com/...t0270118/trivia

Zak.
  • Zak.

slippi

• The Connection

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (SWEETSAPRIK @ Oct 16 2005, 13:45)
I'd stab the host. j/k

I would too. bored.gif

If I was caught cheating, I would laugh and say that the girl sucked and did something to make me cheat on her.

edit: ^^^LOL.

fuckindumass
  • fuckindumass

Pissing the night away

• Members

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Larcen @ Oct 24 2005, 01:48)

a) turn the tables around. say the codeword (eg "The brass money is in the house!") and then my OWN camera crew and 2nd-rate Cheaters host will kick down the bathroom door. I can then accuse my gf of hiring someone to snoop on me and then only following thru with her suspicions by playing along with the ruse.

b) hey, if you're caught, you're caught. you only get to be on TV once. so id bust out my camera phone and display all the positions that i had the dude's gf in and how she's all smiling with my man batter all over her grill. then, if i can take the guy, knock him out when he comes at me. if i know that he'll break my face, ill throw down a smoke bomb, and GTFO, ninja style.

dude, really I have to work tomorrow, how am I gonna do that with my sides split all open now?????? I can't even breath.......

Yuck Fou
  • Yuck Fou

<3 Mar

• Members

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (f*ckindumass @ Oct 23 2005, 22:32)
QUOTE (Larcen @ Oct 24 2005, 01:48)

dude, really I have to work tomorrow, how am I gonna do that with my sides split all open now?????? I can't even breath.......

I don't get it. What are you talking about ya f*ckin dumass?

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:35 AM Edited by SWEETSAPRIK, 24 October 2005 - 03:39 AM.

QUOTE (Colotomy Headwind @ Oct 23 2005, 23:06)
QUOTE (SWEETSAPRIK @ Oct 16 2005, 20:45)
I'd stab the host. j/k

It's been done.

http://www.imdb.com/...t0270118/trivia

I know, that was the joke. Read the second post in the topic where I said that I wasn't surprised that he got stabbed.

Personally I want to see this new guy get stabbed. He's just as much of an instigating prick as the last guy was.
(EDIT)
Sh!t, I didn't realize it was this guy, I thought it was Habeeb (the previous host) that got stabbed. I change my point of view accordingly. I'd like to see the old host get stabbed, and this guy get stabbed again.

Tetsuo2501
  • Tetsuo2501

TV Casualty

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:46 AM

I watch that show for the sole puprose that it's filmed in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area. And I have a feeling that I'm going to see one of my friends, or someone that I know.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:22 AM

If A. happened. I'd say we're though bitch, you aint doing it for me anymore (which wouldn't happen because I'd probably dump her before I'd have sex with another).

B. Laugh at the fool because he's not doing it for her. Ouch. That 'ouch' was when he hit me. Don't worry I hit him back.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 26 October 2005 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (Trueno_Drifter86 @ Oct 17 2005, 07:25)
I would smack that asshole of a host they have, I hate that guy so much. He allways says stuff like "why did you do it" and "Don't you feel bad that you put your gf/bf through this?"
like he's the victims best friend and he knows everything thats going on.

A) Wouldn't happen I puke on cheaters if your so much of a wuss that you can't even tell your gf you don't wana see her then you desevere to be caught

B)Depends but they would have to do a lot of explaining.
Trueno

You'd probably get sued for assault if you did that with the cameras on your face confused.gif Mmmm, I'd have no idea what do to, but I seriously doubt i'll cheat it all, or have a girlfriend at all for that matter

ph34r.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users