7 replies to this topic
SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Sourest Member

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:07 PM

Tried to follow the guidelines as best I could, but I don't have anything specific in mind.

Name: SWEETSAPRIK
Size: Whatever really. Just follow the limits. I won't even attempt to use something bigger in dimensions than 500x150, or bigger in filesize than 80kb. I'd also rather not have one any smaller than 300x100. But if someone actually posts something that's 250x75 that still kicks ass then meh.
Theme: Anything. I was looking for something along the lines of an interesting design or pattern. If I had to pick a theme it would be futuristic, but don't limit yourself because I'm open to just about anything.
Resources: Again, I don't have anything specific in mind. I was actually just hoping to see something original with nothing copy&pasted into it.
Colors: Nothing specific here either. Although if you can, I'd like my post wrapper color to be the border/in the border, so the scheme should be one that doesn't look to ugly next to it, but that's flexible too. My post wrapper color is #CBCFFF.

I can copy&paste things all by myself, I can fiddle with filters myself. I want something that I'd have no hope of ever doing by myself. If you aren't capable of that then don't feel bad because I can't do it either, but just don't post. If I was looking for some lame SA screenshot/something from google images with my name pasted on I'd do it myself. This is the only really important part, the sig and av must match, and if you use .png then I don't want transparency. I like transparency, I like .PNGs, but the idea that around 80% of the people who see my sig would be seeing it as being on a fugly white background just bothers me.

If I like it I'll add it to my rotator. If I really like it I might remove the rotator and use it exclusively. I know it might be both vague and asking a lot, so if none of the people skilled enough to do it bother, I'll understand. And thanks in advance to anyone who makes a serious attempt.

matt27689
  • matt27689

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 12:11 AM

This took me around 17 seconds..

user posted image

CODE
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/3053/sweets3zi.png

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 October 2005 - 01:58 AM

Didn't turn out as good as I expected, but meh.

user posted image

CODE
http://img449.imageshack.us/img449/6518/sweets5ov.png
~TGK

sofa_king
  • sofa_king

C20-H25-N3-O

• The Connection

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:49 AM Edited by sofa_king, 12 October 2005 - 07:37 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

muppetmaster
  • muppetmaster

Complete Disaster™

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 04:04 PM

user posted image

Meh.

Nothing special.

matt27689
  • matt27689

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:21 PM

What is that font called?

SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Sourest Member

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (PM I just got)
I don't know if you know but you made a topic requesting a siggy in the GFX section, and me and some otheres had a go. You haven't replied though.

Lol. Really? I made a topic? I haven't lost my memory, I was just trying to think of a way to put this without being too insulting, here goes.

I honestly appreciate the fact that any of you even tried to make me a sig, so I didn't want to seem ungrateful. I was flexible on all but three things.

1. No transparent .pngs, Although I like them and can see them because I don't use IE, I didn't want most of the people seeing my sig to see it on a fugly white background.

2. Matching avatar. I thought making that part bright f*cking red and bolding the word "must" might make it clear. My fault.

3. Must be within the forums limits. The fact that all the ones I might actually consider using (most of the ones posted in fact) are over 80kb, makes them useless to me.

So yeah, I admit that I couldn't recreate any of these even if I tried. Despite the fact that I didn't get one that I both like, and can use without getting my sig disabled, I'd still like to thank you all for trying. My sarcasm aside, I really am grateful that someone put in effort.

Lock requested.

niteangel´
  • niteangel´

tool

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:55 PM

Chill out sweets, I'll give it a try, ok?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users