I have a feeling it's gonna be claude. Idk why

NonRetard
  • NonRetard

The Erotic Neurotic

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ May 20 2006, 01:49)

Whoa, now, THAT would be awesome. The 'official' conclusion to GTA III, taking place somewhere between 2001-Present. Ray was heading south when he left Liberty City... telling Claude "See you in Miami, kid!"

That's now my personal favorite scenario.

Nick000
  • Nick000

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (NonRetard @ May 20 2006, 03:31)

Whoa, now, THAT would be awesome. The 'official' conclusion to GTA III, taking place somewhere between 2001-Present. Ray was heading south when he left Liberty City... telling Claude "See you in Miami, kid!"

That was more or less an Easter Egg for GTA VC, which was set in Miami, so it was more of an easter egg for the player, not Claude.

NonRetard
  • NonRetard

The Erotic Neurotic

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Nick000 @ May 20 2006, 12:33)
QUOTE (NonRetard @ May 20 2006, 03:31)

That was more or less an Easter Egg for GTA VC, which was set in Miami, so it was more of an easter egg for the player, not Claude.

Uhh... yeah.

But it would give more reason for Fido to end up in Vice City. Absolutely.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 07:34 PM

I would like to see either Cortez, Diaz or 8-Ball to be the main character of Vice City Stories. For Diaz being the main character of Vice City Stories would have a lot of Scarface references. But 8-Ball being the main character of Vice City Stories would be awesome. I think he might have even visited the states from GTA cause I've seen his bomb shops in Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City. It would be cool to see The Truth make an appearance in that game.

method.man 2
  • method.man 2

Va fungool

• Members

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:08 PM

i would like it to be tenpenny i know hes a cop but hear me out

if tenpenny was a copper you could do jobs for the police such as undercover work and hostage situations
but if you didnt want to do that you could do all the missions that show his corrupt side.

and the police chase after you just the same as in any other gta

the storyline could tell you about why he became corrupt why he had such a hatred for carl

i think what would be cool is if he went to lcs to get away
from inlove.gif carls mom inlove.gif and then at the end he gets news that hes gonna be transfered to san andreas !!!but not straight away!!! and this could explain his hatred for carl

also i know its off-topic but could someone tell me wat crash means and how they know what it means

humancorpse
  • humancorpse

Lets deadlift!

• Members

Posted 22 May 2006 - 12:49 PM

I don`t think Diaz should be the main charachter. A little fat and arrogant dude just dosn`t appeal to me. I`d like to see a new charachter, maybe someone working for tommy.

ybakker
  • ybakker

• Members

Posted 22 May 2006 - 08:24 PM

CRASH means "Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums" (god I love Wikipedia inlove.gif ).

I don't like Claude as the main character (that f***** mute !) It only lowers the intensity of the game. Whenever the main character actually spoke, it was so much cooler that way. I wouldn't want to go play as a person who can't express what he's thinking, he never shows any emotion. That basically ruins the story for me.

Diaz doesn't have to be fat. He could be like Toni Cipriani, he gains weight AFTER the game. biggrin.gif And I loved the references to Scarface, who doesn't? (Apartment 3c, the room in the Vercetti Estate, the last mission inlove.gif )

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 May 2006 - 08:46 PM

or it could be the cuban gang leader umberto robina because we only see the cubans in a few missions

boblebob
  • boblebob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:34 AM

cesar,da troof or 8 ball

Ssj4Bear
  • Ssj4Bear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:47 AM Edited by Ssj4Bear, 24 May 2006 - 04:55 AM.

does it need to be a character from vice city it could be one of those games where you make your character from the start like gender, age, skin color etc

But if it was someone from vc id probably want to be someone you dont see much like that guy that tommy has to chainsaw for the guy on the boat whats his name cortez i dont remember its been so long.

or maybe lances bro

i would like it to be tenpenny i know hes a cop but hear me out

Whats wrong with a cop anyway i think that would be a pretty good idea after playing sa i liked the part were the games are tied in like seing rosey and catelina.

gosh i had to do like 5 edits on this post

method.man 2
  • method.man 2

Va fungool

• Members

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:31 PM

Ssj4Bear the reason i said that is because a lot of people would probs just say it would be to much like true crime

Not a dumb f*k, just a f*k
  • Not a dumb f*k, just a f*k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:05 PM

Lance's brother is a very good idea. What about Mitch Baker, the biker, say in the 70's. Or even the early sixties like Godfather 2 in cuba style.
He's a baddda*s, ties into VC, and you could put him and his bikers in nearly any time period...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users