Photo

The Next PSP GTA: What character?

73 replies to this topic
Menzothabest
  • Menzothabest

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:35 PM

When I read the thing from Take Two, I immediately knew I should buy the PSP, because else I would miss 1, maybe 2 GTA games completely wow.gif But now that were a month or 2 further, we can discuss it a bit. What character would you like to play if it would be San Andreas or Vice City Stories? I'd like to be someone like Avery Carrington, or Rosie colgate.gif Especially Wu Zi Mu, but I don't think that will be possible, since he's blind devil.gif

Kippers
  • Kippers

Project 2501

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:49 PM

if there was a VC remake for the psp then i would want to play as erm.....Diaz, he seems to have the most interesting history out of all the VC characters

da gta master
  • da gta master

Pocoyo rocks! Oh yes.

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:54 PM

I would like another game in Liberty City, but you play as Salvatore Leone before he was the head of the leone mafia family. It would be fun to play as him when he was like 30.

Menzothabest
  • Menzothabest

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:55 PM

I really wouldn't like another Liberty City one, I prefer a Vice City one, or a Los Santos/Venturas one tounge.gif

Scootay
  • Scootay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 04:10 PM

if there is going to be a "vice city stories" tounge2.gif i hope it is set afterwards, maybe in the late 80's, just before san andreas

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

Yeah i agree with Scootay. What about playing as Lance? Diaz would be a good idea too.

Rob.
  • Rob.

Don't Stop

• Zaibatsu

Posted 09 October 2005 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (cat33 @ Oct 9 2005, 16:23)
Yeah i agree with Scootay. What about playing as Lance? Diaz would be a good idea too.

If you wanted to play as Lance after Vice City that would be impossible because he's got the slight disability that he's dead confused.gif

I would like to see you play as Cortez

Or if you could play as Woozie you see how he becomes blind wow.gif but then after you've completed you wouldn't know where he was going cry.gif

But maybe Woozie could appear as a non playable character where you see how he became blind cool.gif

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Rob_UK @ Oct 9 2005, 16:30)
QUOTE (cat33 @ Oct 9 2005, 16:23)

If you wanted to play as Lance after Vice City that would be impossible because he's got the slight disability that he's dead confused.gif

I would like to see you play as Cortez

Or if you could play as Woozie you see how he becomes blind wow.gif but then after you've completed you wouldn't know where he was going cry.gif

But maybe Woozie could appear as a non playable character where you see how he became blind cool.gif

that might be a slight problem biggrin.gif

MOBMAN
  • MOBMAN

Silent Killer

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 06:13 PM

A new city,don't care which charecter.

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (MOBMAN @ Oct 10 2005, 02:13)
A new city,don't care which charecter.

They'd be saving new cities for GTA IV on the PlayStation 3 and subsequent titles. I'm fine with the PSP titles reusing the cities from The GTA III Trilogy and telling new stories with the characters from those games.

In a PSP GTA set in Vice City I'd say either Phil Cassidy, Cortez or Ricardo Diaz.

Super Mario
  • Super Mario

Sir Mario of the Mushroom Kingdom

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:24 AM

I would like to see a PSP GTA set in Los Santos set a few years before GTA: San Andreas where you play as Cesar Vialpando. That would be pretty cool.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:56 AM

If they made a Vice City remake...maybe Lance or Diaz. If they made a San Andreas remake...maybe Carl again before San Andreas or Sweet before Carl left San Andreas.

Twistie
  • Twistie

Web Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:53 AM

I would like to play a different character at the same time as Vice City. It would be cool to be one of the people who give Tommy missions and view the entire storyline from a different perspective! Perhaps not be totally involved in the Vice City storyline but see tommy onec or twice and just go on with your own aims. Perhaps have the changes such as the Construction bombing or bank robbery happen during the storyline to show that you are in the same period as Tommy

swat_killer
  • swat_killer

I hate all fanboys

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (Menzothabest @ Oct 9 2005, 13:55)
I really wouldn't like another Liberty City one, I prefer a Vice City one, or a Los Santos/Venturas one tounge.gif

nah not the cities SA

(like to see another LC here)

MOBMAN
  • MOBMAN

Silent Killer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:42 AM

If they did one at the same times as Tommy,then everything would be the samne,the music,they city,the cars.That would suck.*If* the next one is VC stories then it should be set in a time period at least 5 years before or after Vice,IMO smile.gif .

Pastor Richards
  • Pastor Richards

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:59 AM

I would like to see one set in Vice City in the modern day on a drug war theme,

j3r0m3z
  • j3r0m3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (Pastor Richards @ Oct 10 2005, 06:59)

how bout when Ray goes to Vice City? maybe you could play as him, but then you might have to meet Tommy Vercetti.

nathan360
  • nathan360

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:57 AM

I think it would be great if they had multiple characters to choose from, as in the original GTA. 'nuff said

-Nathan

Vincent Benedetti (Ben Vercetti)
  • Vincent Benedetti (Ben Vercetti)

Irrational Videogame Producer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:26 PM Edited by Vincent Benedetti (Ben Vercetti), 10 October 2005 - 06:29 PM.

... or what about a GTA set in the 70's where you play as Sonny Forelli or something? Right, Forelli was a dick and all but... he was some kinda interesting character though.

Just imagine cruising through the city in a new car similar to the 71' plymouth barracuda with "Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie" at the top volume.

Plus: Tommy Vercetti and some stuff against Leone and the Sindaccos.

It would add some kinda Goodfellas touch I guess wow.gif

Jamslice
  • Jamslice

Paramedic Fetus of the East

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:20 PM

a nice goodfellas touch would be some late-60s doowop blaring from my radio

I'm ready for a female protagonist

stone cold steve austin
  • stone cold steve austin

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Menzothabest @ Oct 9 2005, 13:35)
When I read the thing from Take Two, I immediately knew I should buy the PSP, because else I would miss 1, maybe 2 GTA games completely wow.gif But now that were a month or 2 further, we can discuss it a bit. What character would you like to play if it would be San Andreas or Vice City Stories? I'd like to be someone like Avery Carrington, or Rosie colgate.gif Especially Wu Zi Mu, but I don't think that will be possible, since he's blind devil.gif

Tommy Vercetti's son, if Tommy ever had sons in the future. Like 30 years after present day GTA3.

Nautilus
  • Nautilus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 10:30 AM

That would be very cool if R* made say Vice City Stories or something with a Female lead, actually I don't really care what city , Maybe like an expanded SF?
rahkstar2.gif

Mr Corleone
  • Mr Corleone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 04:27 PM

Hmmmm.. i would like 2 be Tony Cipriani... Cos he's the only playable character in GTA LCS. Stop worryin about wat could hav happened and start reyjoicin that there is a GTA game comin out on the PSP. I can tell u one thing though,,, ITS GUNNA BE f*ckIN GOOD!

Rob.
  • Rob.

Don't Stop

• Zaibatsu

Posted 11 October 2005 - 04:41 PM

Ray going to Vice City would be good, but he may be a bit too old for that then. So maybe you could play as someone else, but who? That's what i would like to know smile.gif

Meeting up with Ray again would be great, as he's such a complex character smile.gif

ice_cold_killa
  • ice_cold_killa

SA-MP

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Nautilus @ Oct 11 2005, 10:30)
That would be very cool if R* made say Vice City Stories or something with a Female lead, actually I don't really care what city , Maybe like an expanded SF?
rahkstar2.gif

Where are you posting from Nautilus?

Mph
  • Mph

Offical Triads Owner - JOIN THE TRIADS!!!!!&

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:57 PM

Big Smoke , Cesar Vialpando , Sweet and Ryder.
That would be cool for me. inlove.gif

Pastor Richards
  • Pastor Richards

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (j3r0m3z @ Oct 10 2005, 07:28)
QUOTE (Pastor Richards @ Oct 10 2005, 06:59)

how bout when Ray goes to Vice City? maybe you could play as him, but then you might have to meet Tommy Vercetti.

not too sure how interesting that would be, the adventures of a weird guy that appears to live in a public washroom?

Philtheonearmedbandit
  • Philtheonearmedbandit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 09:28 PM

Grand Theft Auto Las Venturas Stories - (1970s) You play as Johnny Sindacco as he rises to power to take control of Las Venturas.

Grand Theft Auto Las Venturas Stories - (2005) You play as Joey Leone as he tries to take control of Las Venturas and bring the Leone family back to power.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories - (1988) Phil Cassidy is a marked man, even his old acquantence Tommy Vercetti won't talk to him any more so he has to work to kill those who are after him, later missions will have him going to Nicaragua with Colonel Cortez to fight where he meets Ray Machowski, then at the end he goes to Liberty City and opens the army surplus store.

Grand Theft Auto Carcer City Stories - (????) This is sort of a prequel to Manhunt where you learn more about James Earl Cash and what he did to get sent to death row.

Pulseczar
  • Pulseczar

Mellow Gold

• Members

Posted 11 October 2005 - 09:31 PM

Ray was awesome. By far the best GTA character.

locosyndicate
  • locosyndicate

G Funk

• Members

Posted 12 May 2006 - 03:56 PM

Id really like to play as the cool Lance cool.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users