Mission skip cheats?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
joe2006
  • joe2006

Scratched it agian did you?

• Members

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:07 PM

I don't know if anybody here knows much about xboxs but I'm stuck on a mission Lifes a Beach and I have been trying to complete this mission for about 3 or four months. Does anyone know any cheats to skip missions for xbox?

O_G_Loc
  • O_G_Loc

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:12 PM

No there is no cheat code you can check here.
http://www.codemaste.../GtaSacodes.htm

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (joe2006 @ Oct 6 2005, 18:07)
I don't know if anybody here knows much about xboxs but I'm stuck on a mission Lifes a Beach and I have been trying to complete this mission for about 3 or four months. Does anyone know any cheats to skip missions for xbox?

Can't help you on a cheat, but here's a suggestion for the mission itself since you are having trouble. Mute your volume, and take a purely visual approach; wait until the button image is *completely* inside the circle, and then press the button. I play on an xbox, and 95% of the time when I have problems on the dance/bounce missions it is because I hit the buttons too early and turning off the sound actually helps me avoid that.

leestrong7
  • leestrong7

GTA4 Addict

• Members

Posted 08 October 2005 - 11:16 AM

There are no Mission Skip Cheats and there Never Will Be! lol

With Mission Skip Cheats the Game would be Completely Boring..

watchcap
  • watchcap

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:11 PM

Dude, on xbox Life is a Beach is so freaking easy. How did you get past lowrider challenge, which is actually harder? I did it with a muted television (being unable to get the beat of the music) and I still got like 3600.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 09 October 2005 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (watchcap @ Oct 8 2005, 16:11)
Dude, on xbox Life is a Beach is so freaking easy. How did you get past lowrider challenge, which is actually harder? I did it with a muted television (being unable to get the beat of the music) and I still got like 3600.

Nice helpful post...obviously its not easy to them or the thread wouldn't exist... angry.gif

this took me a while on PS2-- if you can't do it, maybe ask a friend to try-- some people just suck at dancing in the game (like me)...

t-6
  • t-6

Be Good & Do Good

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:42 AM

I'm not good at this game either , i tried 6 times then only I can passed ,

I think training is very important & i believe few try may help.

Vercetti/Johnson
  • Vercetti/Johnson

Can't stop shooting

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 04:00 PM

Just before the button is for 90% in the circle, press the button.. it helps!(music off is also an good idea:P

saosin
  • saosin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2005 - 09:30 PM

this mission is so easy how can you not beat it?

will721
  • will721

Barbie Girl

• Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:51 PM

wow it only took me 2 tries on ps2 to do it, didnt know how the first time, then 1 try on xbox after this topic i feel special tounge.gif

wolfpack
  • wolfpack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:40 AM Edited by girishb, 03 June 2011 - 04:41 AM.

im stuck on a mission called wrong side of the tracks sad.gif
sad.gif on xbox is there a cheat?

Next time, please check the date of the last post before bumping a topic. - girishb

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:42 AM

There are NO Cheats that pass missions for any console or PC.
There may be a program that modifies the Save game for some.
Build up CJ's skill with the mini-SMG/Tec 9 then Big Smoke will shoot better, (my experience.)
Ride just outside of the tracks to the right.
Keep within the Star and Streaks along side the locomotive. OR.
Build up CJ's skill with the AK47 (or M4 available in the Airport Runway West end).
Then ride ahead of the locomotive (But keep it on the radar) at the Overpass, past the tunnel, jump off the Motorcycle and then onto the Train. Kill the Mex and jump off the train and then go back to get Big Smoke.

In all missions get the idea of Cheating out of your mind. They can all be done. JUST THINK of ways to do them. There can be more than one way to quite a few of the missions. Sometiimes the game tells you a hard way. THINK... and don't fret. Don't get too excited when the mission goes wrong, be aware of what needs to be done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users