And my online home computer is 10years old P200
Thank you so much all you guys for support/suggest and bug report!
I will still hanging around here for a while, hope that I can help you out how to make these script works!
Here is Kam's All-in-one Mod Scripts:
These are actually a repack of all my GTA modding tools for MAX/GMAX.
I had updated the controller script(in Utility Panel) for you to easily access all my scripts
- DFF IO import/export all 3d models used in GTA game
- COL IO import/export all Collision used in GTA game
- IFP IO import/export all animations used in GTA game
- Map IO import/export all map data used in GTA game
- Modelling Helper
- Envelopes Helper for char/body part skinning
How to Install & Run:
Delete all my old scripts, you don't need them anymore!
Unzip this to your MAX/GMAX root folder with 'Folder' option on.
All files will go to the right place!
Read the included 'Must_Read' for detail
Last but not least, if you use my script to release any mod.
Please include a line saying that you are using this tools.
This will be my reward of it. Thanks
- SA Char. body part export added
- New envelopes helper tools added to ease the skinning job
- Added png selection for texture import
- GTA_Material updated to version 2
>added 4 color paintjob
*You must enable the section checkbox for reflection/Specular etc.
- All envelopes will set to 0 when using 'Auto Skin' to import Char/body part
*These changes help you to study how original char/body part skinned!
- 'White' material problem fixed
- Reflection export for VC fixed
*I did it worng from the beginning so now the reflection may be too
strong with the new script, use 'reflection tunning' from controller
script to tune all reflection up/down!
These new scripts only works with New GTA_Material, so you MUST replace the old one!
- multi-clump import error fixed
- vehicles light error should fixed
- reported wrong error in Animation IO fixed
- another 'white' material bug fix
- standardmaterial export bug in GMax fixed
- 'white' material problem should fixed
- Bug fix for the 1st time export bones/skins crash (Max version)
- Major bug fix for missing faces (GMax version)
- Minor bug fix for import problem (both version)
News for GMax User
Since AK-73 made a handy helper program 'GTAmax.exe' for auto grab and convert listener's test to DFF.
So there is not need to run t2b.exe manually for DFF and COL export any more.
for details on how to use it, read the included readme!
(If you don't want to use this GTAmax.exe, just goto 'about' rollout and uncheck to disable it.)
Download Max version (21Dec05)
Download GMax version (21Dec05)