Photo

Scrubs

84 replies to this topic
TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:28 PM

Did anyone know what the person who plays Jordan is the creaters wife ?

DJDJ
  • DJDJ

Freelance Assassin.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:54 PM

really? well, that i didnt know.
anyone see Zach braff (jd) get punk'd??

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (DJDJ @ Dec 3 2005 @ 23:54)

QUOTE (asimov @Dec 1 2005 @ 12:56)
your thinking of Jordan, she's pretty much a regular and used to be on the drew carey show, her name is Christa miller.

Wolfwood
  • Wolfwood

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (DJDJ @ Dec 4 2005, 00:54)

Yeah, I downloaded it, I jsut had to see it. It was awesome and very funny.

"Hey, can you buy us some beer?"

You have to respect Coxy so much, not only is he very funny, it's just he constantly has all these long long long lines to remember.

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:13 AM

warez..no...GtaF's only weakness!

DJDJ
  • DJDJ

Freelance Assassin.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 December 2005 - 11:06 AM Edited by DJDJ, 07 December 2005 - 06:10 PM.

slightly off topic but did anyone see that steven segal film ON DEADLY GROUND? remember the guy Segal kills by the helicopter?

And anyone seen NOPTHING TO LOSE (martin lawrence) remember the highway theives (one with the beard)

recognise them people?

[EDIT:] i meant On deadly ground, not fire down below

Logic3
  • Logic3

Icecream baron

• Members

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:26 PM

The last one I watched (about 2 days ago) was of that Doctor's best friend dying, with the cancer, and going to the funeral he was still there and all that jazz, that was a sad episode cryani.gif

Oh um, how is that "slightly" off-topic when you didn't mention anything about Scrubs?

Fool

DJDJ
  • DJDJ

Freelance Assassin.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:12 PM

yes - saddest episode i think.
and the guy im on about is the guy that plays Cox (john c mcginley) Jut wondering if anyones seen him in anything else.

fool

Logic3
  • Logic3

Icecream baron

• Members

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:32 PM

bored.gif

Only other thing i've seen him in is Platoon.

Oh by the way, try going to imdb in future: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001525/

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Logic3 @ Dec 5 2005, 12:26)
The last one I watched (about 2 days ago) was of that Doctor's best friend dying, with the cancer, and going to the funeral he was still there and all that jazz, that was a sad episode  cryani.gif
Fool

which season is that off? i have only seen 1-2, am getting rest for chrissy.

edit* curse the christmas skins ability to make so many font colours hard to read

Logic3
  • Logic3

Icecream baron

• Members

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (asimov @ Dec 5 2005, 15:36)
QUOTE (Logic3 @ Dec 5 2005, 12:26)
The last one I watched (about 2 days ago) was of that Doctor's best friend dying, with the cancer, and going to the funeral he was still there and all that jazz, that was a sad episode  cryani.gif
Fool

which season is that off? i have only seen 1-2, am getting rest for chrissy.

edit* curse the christmas skins ability to make so many font colours hard to read

I dunno, I just turned on the TV as it started and missed any possible info from the Sky 1 bitch voiced .. bitch person.

Wolfwood
  • Wolfwood

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 December 2005 - 04:47 PM

I saw Cox in Platoon, as some guy in control, and a drunk. then later, I saw him in that awesome film with Ray Liotta, Identity and he got rammed into the wall by a truck. Saving his kid, what was he thinking. I don't remember seeing him in Se7en though, and he has bene in a lot! And he voiced in Lil' pimp, haha.

The episode where Brenden Fraser, who plays his wife's borther, dies of cancer, is in Series 3. I'm off to find some stuff on it, and yes, it was very sad.

Episode 14 - My Screwup

Jordan decides to throw a first-birthday party for Jack. J.D. wants to be invited to the party, but he reconsiders when he finds out that Danni is coming back to town for the party. Jordan and Danni's brother Ben (Brendan Fraser) has also arrived in town. After his leukemia went into remission, he embarked on a world sightseeing tour. Cox chastises him for not getting checked by a doctor, but Ben agrees to let Cox examine him to make sure that the cancer hasn't returned.
Cox asks J.D. to run the tests since he has to bail the juggler for Jack's party out of jail. J.D. tries to get out of it because he already has a patient with a mysterious irregular heartbeat, Mr. Taylor. But, the unexpected happens when Mr. Taylor suddenly dies. Cox blames J.D., takes over his patients and bans him from the hospital for the rest of the night.

With some convincing from Ben, Cox later apologizes to J.D. for blaming him for his patient's death.

Elliot has huge, gross looking bunion on her foot. She decides to let Turk remove it in surgery. While discussing Elliot's bunion, Carla suggests that Turk get rid of his mole. He agrees to do it only if she will take his last name when they get married. He is surprised when she agrees. A few days later he's in the operating room, trying to get J.D. and Elliot to convince Carla to let him keep his mole. In another room, Carla is asking Dr. Kelso why Turk is making her give up her maiden name. He tells her that the very thing that she hates so much be the same thing that she misses when it's gone. Carla makes it to the operating room in time to tell Turk a relieved Turk that he doesn't have to remove his mole.

Ben and Dr. Cox are on their way to Jack's birthday party. Suddenly the scene morphs into a scene at the cemetery.

Source

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:39 AM

so it was brendan fraisers character who died. when i first read about it i thought that's who you were all talking about, but wondered why because the luekemia had receeded.

tags are helpful fellas : )

Wolfwood
  • Wolfwood

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (asimov @ Dec 6 2005, 03:39)
so it was brendan fraisers character who died. when i first read about it i thought that's who you were all talking about, but wondered why because the luekemia had receeded.

But it was aired two years ago!

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:48 AM

aussie flag, asi' hasen't got all the ep's here yet. or not that i have seen anyway.....
breadfish_by_Moto.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Wolfwood @ Dec 7 2005, 03:25)
QUOTE (asimov @ Dec 6 2005, 03:39)

But it was aired two years ago!

Like alot of things we have only just caught up, we'd never heard of Mythbusters until earlier this year and I am certain it was acutually done like a year or two before it first aired here. Family Guy, Futurama, House, Desperate Housewives, Lost are all the same deal.

Concept.
  • Concept.

Cara Cicatriz

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:48 AM

That's free-to-air you're talking about though, right?
Even so, I don't think Scrubs is on Foxtel/Optus.

Trows
  • Trows

• The Precinct

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Concept. @ Dec 7 2005, 15:48)
That's free-to-air you're talking about though, right?
Even so, I don't think Scrubs is on Foxtel/Optus.

Comedy Channel, 8:30pm weeknights (cept friday)

Arrested development is before it, aswell as an hour of whose line is it anyway.

So it's a good couple of hours of TV.

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 07 December 2005 - 12:43 PM

i don't get why australia has ot be so far behind with everything. and even when we do get the good american shows, they are knocked back anyway (arrested development is on at what, 11, that time when i sleep ffs, then theres family guy which was on weekdays midday to the best of my memory. so all we end up with is stupid australian idol and "headland"...what a load of crap)

Logic3
  • Logic3

Icecream baron

• Members

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Wolfwood @ Dec 5 2005, 16:47)
I saw Cox in Platoon, as some guy in control, and a drunk.

Yeah, I kinda posted about him, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001525/

And he wasn't a drunk either catloaf_by_anuj.gif

da gta master
  • da gta master

Pocoyo rocks! Oh yes.

• Members

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:13 PM

God I love Scrubs!

I used to watch the 2 episodes shown on E4 everyday. Then they got to the end of the 4th season where J.D moves out and then they raplaced it with Smallville, which (no offense to Smallville fans) sucks, uber.

My favourite character is The Janitor. "Bustin' chops"

And the time he photoshopped photos of Dr. Cox and his son
"Is that a trampoline!?!" lol.gif

cice
  • cice

Ω

• Members

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:36 PM

Actually I'm pretty certain that I saw the episode in which Ben dies at least a couple of months ago on free-to-air TV here in Australia.

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (cice @ Dec 9 2005, 14:36)
Actually I'm pretty certain that I saw the episode in which Ben dies at least a couple of months ago on free-to-air TV here in Australia.

you could be right, i think it was either thursday or tuesday i was watching scrubs and it was two episodes i had never seen beofre. so maybe 7 has gotten around to airing season three

Venom
  • Venom

Zpider-Man

• Zaibatsu
  • England

Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:06 PM

I wonder what ever happend to that intern who took JD's place and New-Guy-Intern sticking things up doors?

Penny...
Paperclip...

~~LuLu~~
  • ~~LuLu~~

tenaciousd2005

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:00 PM

its good i wonder what happened to the guy in series 1 who said "Hey number 1" ???

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:48 PM

JD killed him a few episodes later.

Wolfwood
  • Wolfwood

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (papanesta @ Dec 11 2005, 00:48)
JD killed him a few episodes later.

Are you sure? He just yelled at him, then later said sorry and we never saw him again, I guess he was let go.

Still funny.

"Hey number one"
"Hey, number, two"

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct

Posted 11 December 2005 - 04:24 PM

Hey Wolf, did you know "gullible" isn't in the Dictionary?

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 11 December 2005 - 08:47 PM

Oh you guys make me so proud, so many many newbs and so many folk up on the knowledge of Sacred Heart Hospital. I can't begin to explain how much this show is probably the best thing on TV, after Red Dwarf, The X-Files and Farscape abviously, it is a work of pure genius. Dr. Cox is the best character on TV period, his best work:

QUOTE (Dr. Cox)
Men aren't like Chocolates in fact we're B*stards, we're B*stard coated B*stards with a B*stard filling, but it's better than being a nieve little bobblehead constantly vomiting sunshine

FYI, Heather Locklear is 44 and is totally do-able, been watching her for a long while, since she was a regualr in Spin City... which coincidentally was created by Bill Lawrence, the man behind Scrubs hence there so many guest apperances from those who were in Spin City, Micheal J Fox and Richard Kind (Harvey Corman, the hypocondriact) and of course Heather Locklear.

Scrubs > *

GC

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 11 December 2005 - 08:47 PM

SYSTEM ERROR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users