Photo

New concept

11 replies to this topic
MoeRonimoe
  • MoeRonimoe

I write the songs that make the young girls cry

• Members

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:56 AM

What do you think about an GTA Multiplayer which is compatible with every GTA smile.gif
That would be cool lol.gif

I thought it so that you can start this program and then can choose which GTA you want to play.
A GTA Multiplayer compatible to every GTA biggrin.gif

And now the more bizarr idea sly.gif
That you can play in GTA1 against players in GTA III VC and SA.
That would be damn cool if you synch it so that you can go in the 2D GTA and someone in the 3D GTA see you walking there.
I know theres the problem that the GTA1 Citys not exactly the 3D GTA citys but maybe you can change them so that this is working. whatsthat.gif (more easy imagine than possible biggrin.gif )

And my next concept
A Program thats connects you with all the people you want (with a max of course). You start this program and play your normal GTA but you can see the players your connected with as ghosts walking through your city and for them your also a ghost blink.gif colgate.gif

Ok thats it ...

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:58 AM

I would guess thats pretty possible but I don't think there are any plans for a gta3 version.

f3llah1n
  • f3llah1n

God

• Members

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:45 PM

You can be in LC, VC and SA at the same time....

just take the 0.1c source from VC-MP or the 0.1d LC software (the one without the anti-cheat thing) and it should work in GTA:LVS

It works for Myriad Islands colgate.gif

The_Grudge
  • The_Grudge

The_Grudge

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (f3llah1n @ Oct 1 2005, 21:45)
You can be in LC, VC and SA at the same time....

just take the 0.1c source from VC-MP or the 0.1d LC software (the one without the anti-cheat thing) and it should work in GTA:LVS

It works for Myriad Islands colgate.gif

No sh*t Sherlock? wow.gif

Sillyhed2000
  • Sillyhed2000

Every time you try to small-talk me on MSN I will kill a puppy.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:08 AM

There's already a thread for suggestions...

--Cole--
  • --Cole--

stfu n00b lol

• Members

Posted 25 October 2005 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (MoeRonimoe @ Oct 1 2005, 11:56)
And now the more bizarr idea sly.gif
That you can play in GTA1 against players in GTA III VC and SA.
That would be damn cool if you synch it so that you can go in the 2D GTA and someone in the 3D GTA see you walking there.
I know theres the problem that the GTA1 Citys not exactly the 3D GTA citys but maybe you can change them so that this is working. whatsthat.gif (more easy imagine than possible biggrin.gif )

Y'know it could be possible with MTA Blue, as it uses a whole new engine. This would have say, a new Liberty map (like portland) in GTA1 with all the coordinates matching (or having a corresponding set with) the GTA3 or LC portland. There would obviously be limited cars, guns and features...but it could work. Barely.

Luke
  • Luke

suckmyrocket

• None

Posted 25 October 2005 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (--Cole-- @ Oct 25 2005, 18:13)
Y'know it could be possible with MTA Blue, as it uses a whole new engine.  This would have say, a new Liberty map (like portland) in GTA1 with all the coordinates matching (or having a corresponding set with) the GTA3 or LC portland.  There would obviously be limited cars, guns and features...but it could work. Barely.

No, no it couldn't. Integrating GTA1 multiplayer with GTA3/VC/SA multiplayer is just not going to happen, for all sorts of genuine reasons. Why does MTA Blue come into this discussion?, this is the GTA Multiplayer forum - it's not going to happen using either platform.

And about GTA:LVS, doesn't that use the SA engine? Therefore, VC:MP wouldn't work with it.

Edit: Oh yeah, the one way this would be possible would be using the idea Delfi tried to make work a few months ago with getting the GTA1 maps into the VC engine - sadly, it didn't seem to get very far, and without that this is impossible. The GTA3 Liberty City is a million miles from the GTA1 one.

--Cole--
  • --Cole--

stfu n00b lol

• Members

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:00 AM

Well...plausible, anyway, if not possible.

Oops, forgot, its for the program GTA Multiplayer. Thought it was general multiplayer discussion. Sorry, but I'm never in here anyway.

AlphaCueUp
  • AlphaCueUp

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2005 - 12:27 AM

i dno.......the weapons are different.....not to mention, they take place in different eras of time, which would make it impossible, unless you get into a time travel car tounge2.gif

im kidding......sounds like a good ideas, there could be different points at which one could pass from each game-type, like a warp-zone so to speak, or a marker one can walk through....

assuming of course the people can prgram those little markers, and link them to other yellow markers which would be cool

Da Prince of Persia
  • Da Prince of Persia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:56 AM Edited by Da Prince of Persia, 05 November 2005 - 01:07 PM.

I agree that GTA Multi should contain all the cities (LV, VC, SA). I think the game should start somewhere inside the airport, where u could choose where 2 go. rah.gif
But there is a problem - u know gta3 is nowadays, VC - 80's and SA - 90's. So how we could join these periods of time? Or it is not necessary? bbq.gif
There should be numbers of various weapon, vehicles and etc. - it would be more pleasant choice die.gif rampage_ani.gif
Also someone should care about player skins - the game mod, I think would be very popular, so lots of players suppose to join it. So it would be great idea to create skin chooser - from sex to body accessories alien.gif
Oh! And one more thing - between cities there should be roads and etc., so players could travel with cars blush.gif

REPECT TO ALL biggrin.gif

GhostDragon
  • GhostDragon

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Da Prince of Persia @ Nov 2 2005, 09:56)
I agree that GTA Multi should contain all the cities (LV, VC, SA). I think the game should start somewhere inside the airport, where u could choose where 2 go. rah.gif
But there is a problem - u know gta3 is nowadays, VC - 80's and SA - 90's. So how we could join these periods of time? Or it is not necessary? bbq.gif
There should be numbers of various weapon, vehicles and etc. - it would be more pleasant choice  die.gif
Also someone should care about player skins - the game mod, I think would be very popular, so lots of players suppose to join it. So it would be great idea to create skin chooser - from sex to body accessories  alien.gif
Oh! And one more - between cities there should be roads and etc., so players could travel with cars  blush.gif

REPECT TO ALL  biggrin.gif

i agree with him

jax
  • jax

Moof!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Da Prince of Persia @ Nov 2 2005, 09:56)
There should be numbers of various weapon, vehicles and etc. - it would be more pleasant choice die.gif
Also someone should care about player skins - the game mod, I think would be very popular, so lots of players suppose to join it. So it would be great idea to create skin chooser - from sex to body accessories alien.gif
Oh! And one more - between cities there should be roads and etc., so players could travel with cars blush.gif

REPECT TO ALL biggrin.gif

Well you make the mod which pits all three cities in the San Andreas engine and we'll provide the multiplayer for it. Honestly guys, we're making multiplayer for San Andreas, not a TC(Total Conversion).

-jax

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users