Photo

Vehicle Spawner

6 replies to this topic
fugitive292
  • fugitive292

Fugitive

• Members

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:48 AM

Hi! I need a vehicle spawner for Vice City. I need only to spawn a Packer and a PCJ-600. Anyone can help me?

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:57 AM

Any good trainer will do the job. Check out random_download's Vice City Trainer and LithJoe's Ultimate Trainer.

And if you're willing to start a new game - especially if you just want the vehicles for stunting, Demarest's 'The Nitz Kit v1' is just for you. Grab it here.

pH03N1X
  • pH03N1X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2005 - 11:32 AM

hi!

I need a program like that too, but If I change my main.scm for The NItz Kit scm file, the game can't load in!!!
So please, tell me(us) another mod/trainer/tool to do that!
(Car Spawn is wrong too)

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:20 PM

I have yet to hear of any trainer that ties into the SCM offsets. Therefore using a modded SCM wouldn't effect most things.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (pH03N1X @ Oct 3 2005, 21:32)
hi!

I need a program like that too, but If I change my main.scm for The NItz Kit scm file, the game can't load in!!!
So please, tell me(us) another mod/trainer/tool to do that!
(Car Spawn is wrong too)

Dem, I think pH03N1X is saying that his game won't load with the Nitz Kit main.scm. Obviously he didn't read the instructions, eh?

pH03N1X, you need to swap the main.scm files over, and then start a new game. You'll spawn on the middle of Starfish Island, with 200 health, 200 armour and invincibility.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:14 PM

Ah, I see. Well I suppose I could make a Darkpactor for it to allow old saves to work. Although Car Spawn would be more appropriate for him I think. I forget what it was, but I remember stating that something about Nitz Kit could clash with the story flow of the game, so it was recommended to use it as a standalone for stunting only. If our friend here will clarify which he'd prefer, it wouldn't take long at all.

Cartman28279
  • Cartman28279

"Not now chief, I'm in the f**king zone"

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

I know this has been a long long long long long time since anyone has posted anything on this topic, but if anyone who is reading this knows somehwere else where I can download "The Nitz Kit V1" I will personally give you a cookie. cookie.gif

The page expired 8 days ago... Can you believe that? Over 5 years the file has been on that site and then it expires 8 days after I need it.... cryani.gif

Please if anyone could help I would absolutley appriciate it cause I really really need this for stunting.

Also if somone has the file could you upload it somehwere?

Thanks a lot for reading! lol.gif

(That is if anyone else even see's this post.......)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users