Photo

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker

10 replies to this topic
Octember
  • Octember

propaganda inc

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:18 PM

not sure if this should be in the category of games or you f*cking dumbass.
anyways.
---
user posted image
The "BADDEST" game on the block!

February 27, 2005 - Picture yourself as the king of pop(or ex-king) and you have to battle bad guys to save children! I know , this might sound strange concerning Michael Jackson's(or wacko jacko's) current legal troubles but it is a some what good game!

I find the most appealing ascpect of the game to be the ways of attack. You have the choice of kicking them with your foot, and by doing so they also get hit with magic, you can also throw your hat at them for a major attack. The most surprising attack is if you hold the attack button down you actually get everyone on screen to dance with you! This is a major card in your hand because while your laughing at the bad dance moves you are actually destroying everyone on screen too!

Over all this is a solid game for the genesis, and it is alot more fun to play as of 2005 because of Michael Jackson's current events.

source

Hell No..
  • Hell No..

Dad.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Wales

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:21 PM

lol aint heard of that before. Pretty funny. biggrin.gif

gta_king
  • gta_king

JCM

• Members

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:24 PM

I used to have this game, it was hilarious. The dance they'd do after holding down one of the buttons was really cheesy, even for a game from that era.

Kuiosikle
  • Kuiosikle

Who?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:26 PM

I still have this game! But the arcade version is alot better.

Was cool playing this on psp up until I updated, but theres always the old gen for that.

I love the special attack where you get them all dancing.

RoAcHcliP
  • RoAcHcliP

bong system

• Members

Posted 27 September 2005 - 12:15 AM

I remember playing it once in Finland, me and my brother finished it, it was awesome! Loved the special, where you all bust a move then throw your hat and kill all enemies in the screen biggrin.gif

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

Your friendly neighborhood Goodfella

• The Precinct

Posted 27 September 2005 - 12:20 AM

I had that game, it f*cking owned. My favorite level was the graveyard, dancing with the zombies never got old.

Maleficus
  • Maleficus

Propaganda Inc.

• The Connection

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:06 AM

Hah, I used to have this too. I always enjoyed making the dogs dance with Michael.

CtrlAltSupr
  • CtrlAltSupr

Got soul, but I'm not a soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:14 AM

Played it's Arcade Version in a Taco Bell once. Pretty funny, but it was fun to play too.

Octember
  • Octember

propaganda inc

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (CtrlAltSupr @ Sep 26 2005, 21:14)
Played it's Arcade Version in a Taco Bell once. Pretty funny, but it was fun to play too.

you know how ironic that is?

CtrlAltSupr
  • CtrlAltSupr

Got soul, but I'm not a soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:23 AM Edited by CtrlAltSupr, 27 September 2005 - 04:28 AM.

Indeed. Anyway, if my memory is wright, there was a special moonwalking attack. Also, I remember robots.

dr zoidberg
  • dr zoidberg

Drain on society

• Members

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:15 AM

That game was class. Always thought the story was a little weird though, going around saving little girls. Makes sense now I guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users