What GTA: San Andreas SHOULD have

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic
Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:25 AM

Hey, peoples, ever thought about GTA and thought of what it SHOULD have? Well, I have. Here is 1 thing:{in a story-like thing}

Wouldn't it be cool if you could go in 2P split screen mode, and have FULLY interactive enviroments? I'd also love FULLY destructible enviroments, too.
So, what I'm saying is:If P1 was on the tallest building in the game, the 2nd Player could be at the bottom of the tallest building in the game. And while 1P is admiring the view, 2P is secretly planting satchel charges around the base of the building. Then, 2P would run off and KA-BOOM!! THe whole building would fall, crushing civilians and cars and sending 1P doing cartwheels to heaven.

I sure hope Rockstar gets those things for GTA om PS3, don't you?

Connor Macinnes.

nickulas
  • nickulas

Headless Chicken

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:44 AM

Thats not a bad idea......i'd have it setup like that but on two t.vs so you cant see, but more storyline missions and more 2 player options, Oh and a biggie when on 2 player free roam you can fully turn around when riding shotgun on a vechile

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 20 September 2005 - 11:00 AM Edited by Connor Macinnes, 20 September 2005 - 11:03 AM.

Thanks, Nikolus.
Another thing would be going around in a boat and blowing up bridges, and watching cars fall into the abyss.

P.S: I agree. SA would be much better if you could choose weapons while on a vehicle. Oh, yeah, here's a cheat for FULL weapon aiming WHILE in a vehicle:up,up,square,L2,left,X,R1,down,R2,O.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 September 2005 - 11:02 AM

I would really like if there was different positions when people are lying dead on the ground.I think there's only two; face down or on their back. It looks silly when there's lots of dead people on the ground and they're all in the same position.

I would also love if limbs flew off in explosions and stuff.

Secret Islands like in James Bond or Thunderbirds.Maybe you could find a rocket and fly to space.

I know these are a little far fetched but its worth dreaming.

Cars that are completely destructable.Say if your going top speed in a vehicle you run the risk of wrapping yourself around a pole and dying.This way you would put a more value on your life and not drive so wrecklessly but be worrying about your life going at high speeds adding realism but still keeping it playable. I liked in Driv3r when you crashed at high speed into another car the driver got killed or knocked unconcious. Also the way you could bolw the car into pieces.

I would love destructable builings too. You wouldn't want all the builings destroyed in your game after a rampage so you could by a construction company to repair buildings but it may take 2 in-game months to repair.also adding realism to the game. Maybe you could hire Avery to do it .but at a cost. That way it would be cool to wreck all the buildingd but if you save it ,its gonna cost you.
If you destroy building you own you can claim insurance aswell. And then rebuild it your self.

Also it would be cool if you got 100% you can build your own town in the countryside and name it whatever you want.

What do you guys think?

matt27689
  • matt27689

• Members

Posted 20 September 2005 - 11:13 AM

You realise that GTA:SA is already out?

The topic title should be

What GTA: San Andreas SHOULD of had

...anyway, I think the destroying anything around you would be good. xD

blackwings
  • blackwings

the honor of this amputation

• Members

Posted 20 September 2005 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (ThePinkFloydSound @ Sep 20 2005, 11:02)
I would love destructable builings too. You wouldn't want all the builings destroyed in your game after a rampage so you could by a construction company to repair buildings but it may take 2 in-game months to repair.also adding realism to the game. Maybe you could hire Avery to do it .but at a cost. That way it would be cool to wreck all the buildingd but if you save it ,its gonna cost you.
If you destroy building you own you can claim insurance aswell. And then rebuild it your self.

Also it would be cool if you got 100% you can build your own town in the countryside and name it whatever you want.

What do you guys think?

the ideas above are excellent - environment destruction would be cool, like the construction site in VC - i also like the idea of it gradually being reapired, as opposed to never -

as for my suggestions, i am SUPER BUMMED SA didnt have any one player rampages (WTF?), also, even with the massive amount of super-jumps, i still would have preferred them counting toward 100%

KoLSPD2
  • KoLSPD2

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 20 September 2005 - 11:47 AM

I've got one: the omission of the godforsaken "Panic Mode" glitch, where everyone panics for no reason. (and yes it is a glitch) Anyway, I wish it had more unique safe houses as it did in the beta. I wonder why it was omitted.

Dodge Boy City
  • Dodge Boy City

Superstar!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2005 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (KoLSPD2 @ Sep 20 2005, 12:47)
I've got one: the omission of the godforsaken "Panic Mode" glitch, where everyone panics for no reason. (and yes it is a glitch) Anyway, I wish it had more unique safe houses as it did in the beta. I wonder why it was omitted.

I think this is funny. It would be boring if people kept wandering around aimlessly. The panic mode just looks humorous when everyone darts off!

GangstaPickle
  • GangstaPickle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:08 PM

tounge.gif Eh im a noob dont know any of yall so WUTS UP!

Anyway back on topic, i think that what GTA San Andreas needs is a lil more selection ill explain,

like more peds and homies

more weapons of all kinds *you should also be able to take stuff off the ground just like a branch and whack people with it* biggrin.gif

More buildings that you can go into

MORE JUMPS i love stunting im learning in vice city right now *easier there* whish me luck lol, ph34r.gif

also they need it so CJ doesnt have to eat I HATE THAT FEATURE way to reallistic in my opinion

Only pedestrians should have ragdoll physics not cj!

well thats all i can think of.

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:16 PM

"Vice City"-type instant replays (I hope someone comes up with a mod for that), motorcycle handling, and Minigun sound and availability. Also, sometimes the vehicles and peds look a little gray, like they should have the contrast or color turned up for them, to me.

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:36 AM

[QUOTE]This is my friend Liam typing.

hello i think it woud be cool if you could go into more buldings and do more stuff like roberrys without having to get a van and if you could play with people over the internet

nickulas
  • nickulas

Headless Chicken

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (Connor Macinnes @ Sep 20 2005, 11:00)
Thanks, Nikolus.
Another thing would be going around in a boat and blowing up bridges, and watching cars fall into the abyss.

P.S: I agree. SA would be much better if you could choose weapons while on a vehicle. Oh, yeah, here's a cheat for FULL weapon aiming WHILE in a vehicle:up,up,square,L2,left,X,R1,down,R2,O.

Does that work while on 2 player when your the passenger doing the drive by's? cause i know that cheat but never tried on 2 player

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:44 AM

Yes, Nikolus, it works on 2 player mode too. ALL cheats work on 2P mode, really. Only thing is: 2P cannot do cheats. rampage_ani.gif {The 2nd player can't}

nickulas
  • nickulas

Headless Chicken

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:08 AM

ahh excellent...thankyou for that infomation

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:35 AM

No probs, Nickulas. wink.gif

P.S: If you want more cheats just ask. I am a cheat-aholic. rahkstar2.gif

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 September 2005 - 02:59 PM

P.S: If you want more cheats just ask. I am a cheat-aholic

There is a pinned cheat topic, in the "cheats and tricks" section of the forum, all button cheats can be found there.
when you use the "full weapon aiming while driving" cheat in two-player mode, it makes it so instead of cj doing normal left-or-right drive-bys, (or lef-right-or-forward drive-bys when on a motorbike) instead, he will shoot wherever player 2s crosshairs are, when he shoots.

El_Venezolano
  • El_Venezolano

Venezuelan Freedom Fighter 4 Life

• Members

Posted 21 September 2005 - 11:27 PM

The riot mode (storyline or cheat) could use a little work, riots should be more chaos with national gards with shields shooting tear gas all over the place N' stuff, in that case a gas mask item could be cool. ph34r.gif

A second hangar at the air field.

And off road races (with sand masters or some thing).

nickulas
  • nickulas

Headless Chicken

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:35 AM

more active pedestrians etc. they react differently to different circumstances instead of just running off screaming and the construction site/destroyable buildings idea sounds awesome.

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:30 AM

Yeah, alot of these are good ideas....

I reckon there should be large portions of natural habitat, complete with birds and animals. A desert and forest would be particularly cool. colgate.gif

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:34 AM

I also think it'd be cool if you could do more stuff in your safe house, like make breakfast and play video games you could have bought.

It'd also be cool if you could get drunk and watch CJ stagger and see the screen blur. tounge.gif

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:43 AM

Man, we could go on for ages.

More than what we have alredy, that is.

nickulas
  • nickulas

Headless Chicken

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:53 AM

Your starting to lean into the sims a bit to much there

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (Connor Macinnes @ Sep 22 2005, 05:34)

It'd also be cool if you could get drunk and watch CJ stagger and see the screen blur. :pplay video games you could have bought.

It would be great to get drunk and your figthing skills are slow. Driving a car would be a hard enough task. Maybe you would crash into that tree I mentioned earlier.

As for the games. You could buy games from a games shop-Old-Skool games. You can play back at your house.

I would like if you could unlock more radio stations as you go along. smile.gif

nickulas
  • nickulas

Headless Chicken

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:59 AM

NOW where starting to lean into another game !!RUNESCAPE!! -hides under table-

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:16 AM

Let's stick to the topic, Nikalus. I DO find your joke amusing, but this IS a GTA site.

I think it'd be cool if you killed a mans wife, and then the man found out who you were and did a bit of sniper practice- on YOU!! This would put more value in CJs life.

angry.gif suicidal.gif

ajkhan316`
  • ajkhan316`

CSMY : Saiko Komon

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (Connor Macinnes @ Sep 22 2005, 10:16)
Let's stick to the topic, Nikalus. I DO find your joke amusing, but this IS a GTA site.

I think it'd be cool if you killed a mans wife, and then the man found out who you were and did a bit of sniper practice- on YOU!! This would put more value in CJs life.

angry.gif suicidal.gif

LOL. If all husbands whose wife were killed by CJ go hunting for him, he wouldn't even be able to go out of his safe house.
- FiJiAn 4 LiFe

nickulas
  • nickulas

Headless Chicken

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:41 AM

Yea all sounds fun and all but a online version of the game i have heard rumours about it but if there was that'd be the beez neez, the cats pyjamaz. Id say it should be set out like r-r-r-rrrrrrunescape -slaps myself- but better

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 11:16 AM

I think it's kinda stupid the way you can only barge down certain obstacles. I think you should be able to do ANYTHING from climbing ledges to bungee jumping off bridges...there's an idea. WHEEEEE-SPLAT. Bungee jumping off bridges with water under them, that is. Or else you'd look like this
-> cookie.gif No, i dont mean you'd be a subway cookie, either.

Connor Macinnes
  • Connor Macinnes

Connor Macinnes

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 11:19 AM

Im sorta running outta ideas. I'll drop by when I've got more. But now: SPRUNK! mmm..sprunk.

'night. sleepy.gif

El_Venezolano
  • El_Venezolano

Venezuelan Freedom Fighter 4 Life

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:55 PM

Connor Macinnes, man, take it easy... you're triple/double posting... use "EDIT".

As for a price on CJ's head: take a good look at this , it's very interesting.... turn.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users