Photo

GTAForums' Mission Guides

36 replies to this topic
Grove Street Gangster
  • Grove Street Gangster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:11 AM

I need help with "High stakes,low rider mission for pc.Which lowrider should i get saying i have no budget for mods?I could spend anywhere between 1-6 billion on mods if neccesary to beat that mission.Im talkin about GTA:San Andreas V.2 for computer

xiake
  • xiake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:34 AM Edited by GT-1, 08 March 2007 - 02:26 PM.

edited

brasas
  • brasas

Clockwork Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2007 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (Grove Street Gangster @ Oct 28 2006, 02:11)
I need help with "High stakes,low rider mission for pc.Which lowrider should i get saying i have no budget for mods?I could spend anywhere between 1-6 billion on mods if neccesary to beat that mission.Im talkin about GTA:San Andreas V.2 for computer

Hello, I play GTA SA V.2.00 for PC too smile.gif

The best lowrider you can possibly compete in is the SLAMVAN - MODS ARE NOT EVEN REQUIRED !!

The car qualifies as a lowrider so just STEAL one and store it in one of your garages as an ASSET (they usually cruise in Rodeo, Vinewood or any richer part of town).

After you get one, just drive it as your regular car (GO FAST BUT BE VERY CAREFUL - THESE ARE EXTREME RARE MACHINES ) to get the feel for the handling and enormous amount of torque smile.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 24 November 2007 - 06:08 AM

@jbmeira: It's nice you want to share your knowledge, but the question was asked more than a year ago. Was there a point in bumping the topic to answer it now? dozingoff.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:54 PM

@cacarla: This is the Mission Help forum where you request a mission to be done and someone else completes it for you. You're not supposed to be bumping year old topic needlessly. Please read the forum rules over here.

Also, there was no need to quote the entire first post. Please edit that out.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:12 AM

Just a heads up, all the links in the Video Guides section are dead-none of them work. The only link in that section that works is the last one-all the Plaka ones are down.

I know this is a Bump, but I felt like it was necessary because this guide could help people, and since it is a pinned topic at the top of the mission help forum, I felt it was necassry to make it known of the Dead links, so they can get fixed and this can be a helpful guide once again. I like to make sure all the Pinned topics don't have dead links, as when they do, they(the pinned topics), cannot help people. Just a heads up.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:23 AM

They were hosted on Plaka's website which seems to be dead now since Plaka is no longer around. If someone has backed them up and can host them somewhere else, then we can change those links with working ones. If not, then I guess we'll just have to rely on Google. There's a video for every mission on YouTube.

And what happened to cacarla's nooby post from a year back? Did he delete it? Bad boy, cacarla, bad boy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users