Photo

SA Mythbusters

33 replies to this topic
XxCopHunterxX
  • XxCopHunterxX

Drifter In Training

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

Well someone found them. They might not even be big footprints, that's just what I call them. Will get proof soon.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:30 AM Edited by Master of San Andreas, 02 March 2013 - 01:37 AM.

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 15:57)
QUOTE (XxCopHunterxX @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 23:26)
Don't temp ban me for mentioning this, but there are some type of large footprints on the south side of Chilliad. I read somewhere that a R* designer put this in, wanting to add bigfoot to the game. His boss found out about it and removed all traces of bigfoot, but missed the footprints. However, I forget where I found this, so it could just be a load of crap.
I don't have photos yet but I will as soon as I get over this INSANELY AGONIZING SICKNESS sad.gif

Whoa...Look. The Bigfoot thingy was completely a myth and people have explored Mt. Chiliad up and down a hell lotta times and never have encountered these large footprints. and Rockstar didn't have any idea to include a Bigfoot in the game. If they dd, then they probably won't call it a "GTA" game. dozingoff.gif

Bigfoot is not true.I myself searched the whole countryside and there is nothing there.I found the footprints but other than that no evidence and even Rockstar said that there was no bigfoot.There is however a rumor that Bigfoot was in the BETA version of San Andreas.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

Just a rumor only. BTW I don't think Rockstar will ever add a mythical creature in the game. Well, not in a GTA

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by lil weasel, 29 August 2013 - 08:35 PM.

QUOTE (Mxyzptlk @ Thursday, Sep 15 2005, 15:11)
QUOTE (Brainkiller @ Sep 15 2005, 10:08)
On Topic, i have never tried but what would happen if one playre went on a rampage and the other didn't do a thing? would they both be hunted by the police? pretty dumb i know but it is dumb if they try to arrest both.

If I remember, either player can be busted when the other has a wanted star.

EDIT: I got one: There is a shark texture on the DVD, but I've never seen one in the game. Anyone want to get a screenshot- CJ swimming with a shark? I'm thinking the shark texture is just leftover from VC, and not used in SA.

maybe exist but not used? confused.gif (not sure though bored.gif )

EDIT: Caution , replying to dead people after all these YEARS, especially with "I don't know" is frowned upon. {lw.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users