A note on the hotring racers (The lists of racecar numbers are almost certainly incomplete and come solely from my own play experience):
- Hotring 3 (#21) is the only one you can drive around normally without cheats as it is always the one that spawns outside the LS Stadium.
- Hotring 2 (prominent grill, #26, 36, 65, 82) is the one you drive during the 8-track race itself. The only way to drive it outside that mission is to use the cheat code.
- Hotring 1 (#96, 73, 67, 52) is only driveable if you use the other cheat code. I'm assuming you can't jack it from other racers during 8-track, but even if you can you'd only be able to drive it until the race timer ran out.
A note on the Farm Equipment, to expand a bit on what others have already said:
- Farm Equipment 2 (vehicles.ide ID 611, model name utiltr1, handling ID UTIL_TR1) is commonly called a Utility Trailer and there is no evidence of it spawning in an unmodified game. Supposedly, it attaches to the Utility Van if you do force it in via a mod/cheat device.
- Farm Equipment 1 (vehicles.ide ID 610, model name farmtr1 handling ID FARM_TR1) is commonly called a Farm Trailer, Tiller, Tractor Plough, etc. and is definitely in the game. In my xbox version I did not find it at either of the SAM locations SWEETSAPRIK provided, but did find it at this 3rd location in Bone County:
To help remove some of the confusion, I would suggest that this list uses "Utility Trailer" instead of "Farm Equipment 2" and possibly one of the other aliases listed above instead of "Farm Equipment 1"