Photo

Secret Hidden Packages?

7 replies to this topic
Sleepy-uk
  • Sleepy-uk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2005 - 08:26 PM

i think there may be secret hidden packages, because I found them all, then one day i was Driving on the bridge between Staunton and Shoreside Vale and happened to look up and noticed a hidden package floating, so i waited until the bridge rose, and snagged it, heres a pic:

user posted image

also, i was thinking, that probably isnt one of the "hidden secret packages" because it is in a fairly open placeso i think i may have picked up the two "sercret hidden packages" in advertedly thinking that they were just regualr "hidden packages" also, i dont think i got "hidden secret package #101" so it might have been someone else playing on my savegame.

rah.gif rahkstar2.gif rah.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2005 - 08:40 PM

user posted image

Yeah I can mod the game too. The difference is that I don't use it to mislead the community. You're obviously using Timetwister. It was made to respawn all 100 packages once you got them all.

And before you even try and come up with an excuse, I've been in and out of GTA3's code a zillion times. There's ONE HUNDRED hidden packages. End of story. It's a good thing I answered your PM BEFORE reading this.

Sleepy-uk
  • Sleepy-uk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:11 PM Edited by Sleepy-uk, 24 August 2005 - 10:13 PM.

1st, i didnt use time twister
2nd, while i did mod the game i did not touch the hidden packages

believe what you want, but a bug is not out of the ordinary.

pic = lol.gif

edit: wait yeah it was modded, i didnt read the whole caption of a macros i used to make cars jump w.o chittychittybb

requesting lock.

colour_my_world
  • colour_my_world

Pharoah

• Members

Posted 25 August 2005 - 12:34 AM

The hidden package you found is definitley one of the original 100. I remember getting it biggrin.gif

Sleepy-uk
  • Sleepy-uk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2005 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (colour_my_world @ Aug 25 2005, 00:34)
The hidden package you found is definitley one of the original 100. I remember getting it biggrin.gif

i said maybe i picked up the SHP before, just thought it was regular, and picked this up and realized that i got an extra one or too, but it doesnt matter because my macro did it without my consent (accually i failed to read that it replaced all the hiddne packages.)

Mike_Toreno
  • Mike_Toreno

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:19 PM

You can also do that by using a save - game from the net with all 100 packages done, then collect tem all over again biggrin.gif

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:26 PM

You can download Admin Console, start a new game, set the bar to 100 HPs and get the hidden packages. When you're done, you'll have 200. smile.gif

wild-thing
  • wild-thing

pah

• Members

Posted 27 August 2005 - 12:43 PM

There is only 100, you must have got a bug or a glitch of some sort

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users