• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 12:30 PM

i search the freeze tool where is it and where can i download it

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2005 - 12:50 PM

This is the mod showroom. You're obviously not releasing your work, so you picked the wrong place.

Now, what are you talking about?

Albi84
  • Albi84

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:20 PM

sorry i've had a bad day and now the gtastunting side is offline there it was post in a forum by marklund so i wrote this topic in this formu cause marklund was posting here early today so sorry if i have broken a golden forum rule but i have waited for this freeze over a half year so now iam a little bit freeky

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:38 PM

So your needs come above everybody else? I did NOT get that memo. No need to go touchy about it.

What freeze tool? Who's developing it? How do you expect to get any answers...

Nevermind.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 14 August 2005 - 02:31 PM

Try to be a little more specific and post in the right forum in future.

Moved to Editing: Misc

Albi84
  • Albi84

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 02:34 PM

ok sorry

Invader
  • Invader

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:45 PM

Well, what is it?

Marklund
  • Marklund

GTAStunter

• Members

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:50 AM

Well, here's the tool if someone is intrested: http://rapidshare.de...hanger.rar.html
But the addy I used cant freeze the game totally, it goes at 1% speed or something. But it looks freezed.

Couldn't get slowmotion (except freeze) to work either. If anyone have an idea on how to make so for example 0.054% speed would work, post!

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2005 - 02:09 PM

Just out of curiosity, why would you need to freeze the game as it is? I get upset that the game slows down at all for like Unique Jumps and such.

Marklund
  • Marklund

GTAStunter

• Members

Posted 15 August 2005 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Aug 15 2005, 14:09)
Just out of curiosity, why would you need to freeze the game as it is? I get upset that the game slows down at all for like Unique Jumps and such.

Well, it's for video editing. To get cool effects and stuff. You know.
wink.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2005 - 09:43 PM

If you're video editing, your software has the ability to freeze frame, control speed, etc wink.gif

ChrischriS
  • ChrischriS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:39 PM

I think he meens that he wants to go around the car or caracter using the camera like in the matrix wer everything stops just to see neo 360...

BTW i think that that tool wud be really cool, like to be able to freeze the game in its traks... it wud be awesome for stunt vids. imagin this u just threw ur mazda(using mods) out of a reeeeely huge ramp and in mid air it wud stay still...

Ud giv it a 360 camera view and then play time again as if nothing happened. But i think this game is the tiniest bit like real life in that aspect, time cant be paused but decreased the speed to 0,1%...
If it wer possible to freze time completely (gamewise and in reality) it wud be able to go bak in time, going faster than the speed of lite...

Actually it wud be pretty cool if som1 wud make a mod wer u cud go bak in time (although i dont believe it wer possible), sort of like the prince of persia.

sorry for the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge post, i just thout u mite like 2 kno my opinion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users