What happened to Tommy?

130 replies to this topic
LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

By now he would be around 63 years old and is probably the kingpin of Vice City.By the end of GTA VC he got rid of Diaz´s cartel,formed alliance with Cortez and his crew,Cubans and Bikers,weakened the Haitians and Sharks,broke connections with Forelli mafia,had the most powerful gang,it was mentioned that he is still alive and in charge of his gang by Ken Rosenberg in GTA SA,and it probably didn´t change by now.

Yuna
  • Yuna

The Pole Position

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:11 AM

Actually he owned Vice City/Maimi as the king of mafias, that got to mean something wink.gifbut I'd say he f*cked some hookers, got aids then went to hell rolleyes.gif

This is making me laugh so hard for some reason oh my god

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

Well, as someone already here said, there was a little mention of him in Vice City, so all we know is that during GTA:SA Storyline Vercetti is still alive and sends Rosenberg away to Fort Carson to a drug rehab. Also, in one Las Venturas mission where you whack Sindaccos guys and Ken Rosenberg is together with you, high on cocaine, he yells "Just like old times, Tommy, just like old times!" and CJ says "Who the f*ck is Tommy?"

Stevilknievel
  • Stevilknievel

Outlaw

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:29 AM

Tommy is still watching over VC from his mansion view, a cigar in his mouth and a glass of whiskey in his hand.

He knows nobody will try and f*ck with him now, he'll be a king to the end of his days.

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Mr Busta!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:32 AM Edited by Phil Collin, 18 June 2014 - 12:33 AM.

Tommy is still the king off VC. He controll the city nobody could mess with him poor haitans is not a problem for him, Now when his old he has body guards and hitmen doing work for him he can just sit back and relax in his mansion. Unsless like Claude Tommy has controll and power and is not threaten.  Claude is still a bad motherf*cker tho, claude is dangerous and sh*t.

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:52 AM

Damn, this is an old thread.

We have no evidence for what Tommy was doing other than Ken no longer serving as his attorney in 1992. He didn't seem like the kind of person to settle down, but there were many things the FBI could've busted him for. Cocaine, counterfeit money, murder, forming his own crime organization... If the Feds didn't get him by 1992, they may have later on. Obviously, his character had no affect on San Andreas or Liberty City Stories, so he definitely stayed in Vice City. Rockstar probably went back to 1984 for Stories because there wouldn't be anywhere to go if the game were in 1988 or later.

I still think there should've been a game with Tommy in the seventies in Liberty, or a prequel to Vice City/VCStories.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

VanillaIce
  • VanillaIce

Cole Phelps FanBoy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:57 AM Edited by VanillaIce, 19 June 2014 - 04:58 AM.

The LEGEND That Is Cole Phelps beat the Cocky   Overrated Prick to Death with  His Notepad. 

Coat.
  • Coat.

god bless the dead

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:49 AM Edited by Lexty., 19 June 2014 - 07:49 AM.

Tommy probably had so much sex that he got aids and died.

My theory.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

By now he would be around 63 years old and is probably the kingpin of Vice City.By the end of GTA VC he got rid of Diaz´s cartel,formed alliance with Cortez and his crew,Cubans and Bikers,weakened the Haitians and Sharks,broke connections with Forelli mafia,had the most powerful gang,it was mentioned that he is still alive and in charge of his gang by Ken Rosenberg in GTA SA,and it probably didn´t change by now.

This is the truth ^^^ I can confirm it. ;)

CharlesMarco_GTAFAN
  • CharlesMarco_GTAFAN

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:51 AM Edited by CharlesMarco_GTAFAN, 28 June 2014 - 01:53 AM.

Well Tommy is living in Vice City happy and maybe he is old right now LOL

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

I actually like to think that GTA Protagonists die sometime after their game.

Unless they are mentioned to be alive in future games, still...they might die after that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users