Photo

Coordinator VC v1

2 replies to this topic
Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 August 2005 - 03:08 AM

Coordinator is a simple mod that will allow you to test coordinates inside VC. The release version perpetually posts the coordinates on screen. It is meant as a tool, for use by developers to make note of coords ingame. There are also instructions included on how to add this code to any SCM you'd like. Or use DARKPACT to add it to your existing game! This mod is accurate to .01 on all 3 axes. Timing of it is intensely rigorous and therefore adding it to other mods MAY require additional waiting in the code. Readme available here. Download link here. Enjoy.

NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 August 2005 - 07:55 AM

Hey Demarest this is a cool mod but of course I am using it for GTA:LC right now but I started a new game and ended up falling under the Callaham Bridge into the water when I started.

Could you make a coordinator for GTA:LC?

Also are you planning on making a coordinator for GTA:SA?

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:04 PM Edited by Demarest, 12 August 2005 - 07:36 PM.

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Aug 12 2005, 03:55)
Could you make a coordinator for GTA:LC?
This IS a coordinator for VC. The instructions come with what you need to add it to any SCM you want. If you don't feel like actually adding this to LC, you could always decompile coordinator, change the spawn coords, and go from there.

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Aug 12 2005, 03:55)
Also are you planning on making a coordinator for GTA:SA?
Yes. Won't be hard at all assuming there's a functioning GXT editor for SA (haven't checked). When going from GTA3 to VC, it took me longer making the adjustments to my site for releasing it then it took to convert it and add the right keys in.

[EDIT]
SA version released.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users