** FINAL Update 2011 **
Updated in this release:
- Perfected collision file (tuned so engines don't hit runway signs so easily)
- Totally refined model surfaces and textures (added smooth groups & retextured everything that annoyed me)
- Aileron animation refined (working ailerons & all other surfaces)
- Glass reworked on windows (interior cockpit now visible from exterior)
- Overall tuning of model (this is most likely the final unless some parts begin to annoy me)
- LOD model now matches plane
- Texture/Colours compatible with MTA and SAMP
The model was taken from simviation, then UV mapped, dummies tied to animated parts, then textured for San Andreas by [DRuG]NikT.
It is available in gmax format from http://www.simviatio...design_gmax.htm
The texturing and normals have been worked over so you can put writing on both sides, and to iron out some weirdly visible vertexes. The left and right sides of the plane are in separate images in the txd. The tail and rudders were modeled by me to work around a lack of tools for editing animations - the rudder and elevators in this plane are in fact very reworked vertexes from the AT400's animated parts.
The model was originally by George Carty ([email protected]), who converted it in GMAX from a 707-320B by Rok Dolenec ([email protected]). I have obtained written permission from George (thanks mate!) prior to release. For this reason, while I authorise re-skinning of the aircraft (with due credit to myself, Rok & George), please refrain from altering the model.
DOWNLOAD NOW: (link updated to latest version)
John Travolta's Qantas 707
Edited by [DRuG]NikT, 09 June 2011 - 10:16 PM.