2-player mod

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
400 replies to this topic
cksnah252
  • cksnah252

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2005 - 03:50 AM

Can somebody help me out with the SAAC2? It does not let me input my own buttons on how i want it to be. It detects my controller but when i try to change the buttons into my own, it doesnt work. The regular SAAC works because i can map the buttons on how i want it. Please help me out, I know that this is not the right section to place my question. Sorry

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2005 - 08:29 AM Edited by jarjar, 31 October 2005 - 08:31 AM.

The full version will be being release soon hopefully, i have someother mods to finish first then i will be right on it and adding all the extras everyone wants.

By the way if anyone has time i would love to add a movie of the mod in action to GTAGarage Soon, so if anyone has anytime and can make on, PM me to let me know and i will tell you what i need in it and were i need it sent.

Thankyou to everyone who has helped to get this mod working...i mean everyone in these forums and especially Racer_s for his great program, it is the life force of the mod......Thankyou so very much for helping a dream become a reality.

cksnah252 - I really don't know what the problem would be sorry, i am sure Racer_s will fix it before the full release of 2 Players CRACKED.

rootmanback
  • rootmanback

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:48 PM

hey i wanna know sumthing in regard to the 2 players mod. is it possible to have 2 gamepads on the usb at 1 time to be able to play with 2 players aside just having a keyboard and gamepad or having 2 keyboards or sumthing?

cos it would be cool to have a plug n play type of xperience with 2 gamepads like with the ps2 mini co-op type missions in gta sa.

cksnah252
  • cksnah252

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:54 PM Edited by cksnah252, 02 November 2005 - 08:54 PM.

That means i cant play 2players then sad.gif . Well that sux. Can somebody atleast help me!

Ryan_
  • Ryan_

Ryan_ aka 4:20

• Members

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:35 PM

hey i wanna know sumthing in regard to the 2 players mod. is it possible to have 2 gamepads on the usb at 1 time to be able to play with 2 players aside just having a keyboard and gamepad or having 2 keyboards or sumthing?

cos it would be cool to have a plug n play type of xperience with 2 gamepads like with the ps2 mini co-op type missions in gta sa.

Good question, can I play with 2 USB controllers? Or do I HAVE to use the keyboard for atleast one player?

gta_xpert
  • gta_xpert

Obsessed by game......

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (cksnah252 @ Oct 31 2005, 22:54)
That means i cant play 2players then sad.gif . Well that sux. Can somebody atleast help me!

i have same problem with you and i think i can`t use it ,but when i tried it with the setting from saac 1.2 ingame i push the * button and it's work so i can play the 2 player with my sister wink.gif ..sorry for bad english

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:05 AM

I think all of these problem will be fixed by the full release. But on other news i need some BETA testers for the full version. They will test fixes and extras and play missions in 2 player mod, like story missions and the like, if you are interested PM me of post here.

Sillyhed2000
  • Sillyhed2000

Every time you try to small-talk me on MSN I will kill a puppy.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:24 AM

Great work both of you. I'd love to test the full version, but have no friends. turn.gif
Is it possible for you to implement some kind of aiming system, like lock-on targeting? Anyone who's played the mod will concur that it's a bit awkward to aim.

gta_xpert
  • gta_xpert

Obsessed by game......

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:57 AM

jarjar i am new here and i look at your website and i read the news 2 player program cracked released. is the test version program is saac2 or the 2player mission that you build with extra mods dozingoff.gif

cksnah252
  • cksnah252

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:59 PM

Gta_Xpert, thanx for helping me out. Now my 2players finally works thanks 2 u. By the way, Jar Jar, do you have a release date on the new 2players mod yet? I cant wait until it comes out!!

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2005 - 06:56 AM

Hopfully soon, i just need to make some fixes ans d add those extras everyone wants. The BETA tester are going to be relied on alot for the final copy, so i can get it perfect. I have found that there are high expectaions for this mod, so i want it to be perfect, not crap.

cksnah252
  • cksnah252

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:41 PM Edited by cksnah252, 08 November 2005 - 12:52 AM.

I also have a problem with the mod (Sorry, forgot to tell you). But after i install the mod, and start a new game, the sound gets messed up. Like when you first arrive at Grove Street, when Carl starts saying "Grove St, Home, at least it was before i fu*@ everythang up", instead of hearing him sayin that, I hear Kendl saying, "Carl stop it", then I'll hear Cesar saying something holmes. Oh yeah, when you homies are talking to you, you dont even hear them, Ryder, Smoke, and Sweet. It just skips all the words . Also, when I dont even hear the rival gang talking to me either, I just see them running up to me moving their hands. When you press the negative or positive talking back to them, they'll shoot me without saying anything. I kept on uninstalling and installing a GTA: SA, and still receive the same problem with this great mod ever created. Anybody else have the same problem?

gta_xpert
  • gta_xpert

Obsessed by game......

• Members

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:16 AM Edited by gta_xpert, 08 November 2005 - 04:49 AM.

yes i have that problem too. sad.gif looks like its because the main.scm. jarjar i have a question for you how many MB your 2 player missions cracked when released

cksnah252
  • cksnah252

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (Ryan_ @ Nov 2 2005, 23:35)

Good question, can I play with 2 USB controllers? Or do I HAVE to use the keyboard for atleast one player?

Yes it is possible to use 2 usb controllers. Just open up 2 SAAC.

bob_rogers
  • bob_rogers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2005 - 04:53 AM Edited by bob_rogers, 13 November 2005 - 04:58 AM.

This is one sweeet mod, cant wait for the full release. I recomend those who havnt done so yet, too get a cheat trainer, turn off the wanted level then fly over too the other islands. There u can find 2 player rampages biggrin.gif , so far only 2/3 work thou, hopefully fixed now for the full release. Which is soon yeh?

BTW: Ne1 got a save game that is past the mission drive-by? if so plz upload it and post it in here.
thnkx

Makeyne
  • Makeyne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2005 - 04:30 PM

Is possible control a player with a joy(USB) and the other player with a joy(GAMEPORT) with this beta version?

Is possible control players separately with beta version?

Thanks...

Sorry for my bad English! biggrin.gif

nightmare6969
  • nightmare6969

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2005 - 03:47 AM

Is it possible now or in the later version that I can use 2 keyboards (one usb, one regular) and have the computer distiguish between them?

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:03 AM

Sorry everyone, been buzy with school, here are the answers to all your answers:

nightmare6969 - I don't think so, because that game needs to find a usb controlla of sme sort for the missions to start, i may have found a way around this but i can't be 100 persent sure.

Makeyne - Yes, you just need the new SAAC 2 sepecially for 2 player missions beta, it can be found a page or 2 back, Racer_S was kind enough to create this for us.

bob_rogers - The release should be soon, i have just got some betas to test and some other mods to finish, but hopefull soon. Don't get to exsited though, mods have a way of screwing up at the last minute.

gta_xpert - I am not sure how many MB yet, proberly around 3 or 4, depending on installation files, extras and documentation. Not to mention the thing that make this all possible, Racer_s's program (SAAC 2) and mabye a coordinator. Shouldn't be must diffrent to the BETA version all you guys are playig.

cksnah252 - I am exstreamly sorry, i must have forgot to mention this earlier. 2 Player Missions has been made on a PS2 Main.scm, this is the only way for it to work, putting the 2 player missions into a PC versions main.scm for some reson won't work. It srews up at the start of the game, you fall through the ground and end up in the country side, and after 5 minutes or so it frezzes. I am trying to find a way to fix this, no luck yet though sorry.

Anymore question? Just ask, Oh the people waiting for the BETAs to test them, i am nealy done, another day or so okay.

MakaveliLPC
  • MakaveliLPC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:38 AM

i didnt read all of the thread, but what happened to the guy that sad that there would have to be extensive hacking to get this working?

Smellton
  • Smellton

Can't get off my chair

• Members

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:33 AM

Will this ever be compatible with SA v1.01?

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2005 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (MakaveliLPC @ Nov 17 2005, 15:38)
i didnt read all of the thread, but what happened to the guy that sad that there would have to be extensive hacking to get this working?

Yeh, i think that may have been Opius, he has allway been dissing my mod. Anyway, we have seamed to shut him up for now. Really all it took was the already made mod and Racer_s's very cool program. Once again great job Racer_s.

Smellton - I am not sure, as any atempt for anyone to get a mod to work of that yet ahs failed. If i can get my hands on a PS2 version's main.scm for v1.1 of SA then deffenatly, but if not then proberly not, i will try.

Sillyhed2000
  • Sillyhed2000

• Members

Posted 18 November 2005 - 07:37 AM

No mods work on SA 1.1, full stop confused.gif

rootmanback
  • rootmanback

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:53 PM

good thing i got gta sa with v1.0 before it was taken off the shelves so i can play all cool mods smile.gif .

1 quick question tho: have u still kept the code where you can control 2 players by yourself n have the 2nd player copy everything you do? cos i like that as an option in case i dont have any1 else to play 2 player rampages with and also still be able to choose to play with a 2nd player enabled with the saac2 program as well.

cos you know, its all about choices and you gotta cater to those who wanna have what they wanna have.

oh n i also wanna ask in regard to having a 2nd player involved in the single player story missions. would there be any altering in the missions to fit 2 players in so they can get a cool play experience from it? i remember half life for ps2 was released n had 2 player co-op in it where the maps and the story side of things was expanded to give room for the other player to get involved in. would you do any bit of that with the missions to fit 1 more person in it?

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2005 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE (rootmanback @ Nov 19 2005, 01:53)
good thing i got gta sa with v1.0 before it was taken off the shelves so i can play all cool mods smile.gif .

1 quick question tho: have u still kept the code where you can control 2 players by yourself n have the 2nd player copy everything you do? cos i like that as an option in case i dont have any1 else to play 2 player rampages with and also still be able to choose to play with a 2nd player enabled with the saac2 program as well.

cos you know, its all about choices and you gotta cater to those who wanna have what they wanna have.

oh n i also wanna ask in regard to having a 2nd player involved in the single player story missions. would there be any altering in the missions to fit 2 players in so they can get a cool play experience from it? i remember half life for ps2 was released n had 2 player co-op in it where the maps and the story side of things was expanded to give room for the other player to get involved in. would you do any bit of that with the missions to fit 1 more person in it?

I do have the origanal still and will be releaseing a new version of it as well.

It will not effect the missions, as the game won't notice what your doing, i will over ride that. It will only effect mission were you are teleport somewhere atomaticle.

Makeyne
  • Makeyne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:08 PM Edited by Makeyne, 19 November 2005 - 06:28 PM.

QUOTE (jarjar @ Nov 16 2005, 06:03)
Makeyne - Yes, you just need the new SAAC 2 sepecially for  2 player missions beta, it can be found a page or 2 back, Racer_S was kind enough to create this for us.

Thank you very much Jarjar. The community brazilian thanks.

Exist some 100% Savegame for 2 Players Mission Beta?

Sorry for my bad English.

cksnah252
  • cksnah252

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2005 - 11:42 PM

So jarjar, how much longer do we have to wait? lol, i really cant wait!! colgate.gif

gta_xpert
  • gta_xpert

Obsessed by game......

• Members

Posted 30 November 2005 - 07:06 AM Edited by gta_xpert, 30 November 2005 - 07:11 AM.

yoo........hoooooooooo.......... anybody in this forums. hey jarjar why you not give any news about the mods bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif

Smellton
  • Smellton

Can't get off my chair

• Members

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (Sillyhed2000 @ Nov 18 2005, 17:37)
No mods work on SA 1.1, full stop confused.gif

The SAAC mod is the only mod I have trouble with, full stop.

Sillyhed2000
  • Sillyhed2000

• Members

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:52 AM

Really? That's interesting... from what I'd heard, no currently known modification methods worked on SA 1.1.

Nipa
  • Nipa

Hi.

• Members

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:05 AM

Sillyhed2000, you're confusing 1.1 with 2.0, which is unmoddable.

1.0=The first, and most moddable version
1.1=Disabling Hot Coffee and adding some new things
2.0=Basiclly 1.1, without the new things and is UNMODDABLE.

The reason why 1.1 doesn't work with SAAC is because the memory addresses for 1.1 have been shifted from the ones in 1.0, so obviously SAAC is pointing at the wrong thing and so it doesn't work.

Hope you understood.

wink.gif
-Nipa

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users