• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic
YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (joehawkins @ Sep 20 2005, 20:54)
Thanks 4 the help, been stuck 4 a month. Done it within a day with your guide. Thanx a lot. rahkstar2.gif

Yay someone bumped it.

And thanks glad the guide helped you smile.gif .

elias666
  • elias666

The f*ck Up

• Members

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:03 PM

as i downloaded sa when it came out id ont have it any more cuz i dont wonna sit downloading 4gigz at 5kbps

but

when i was on it i spent like 5hrs trying to do this first - best thing to do its to pause the game - smoke a joint and keep ur nearves steady so ur hand dunt shake like f*ck lol

i did it then crashed the plane then had to do it again but did it easy hehehe

Verry nice and easy to undertsand guide

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 January 2006 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (elias666 @ Jan 22 2006, 16:03)
Verry nice and easy to undertsand guide

Thank you.

knicki
  • knicki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:13 PM

brilliant thx smile.gif

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (knicki @ Feb 2 2006, 21:13)
brilliant thx smile.gif

Thank you.

Guerrila
  • Guerrila

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:47 AM

I have a problem, i play SA on PC and is the plane supposed to stop when u are behind it? Because i end up behind the corona but i cant catch up to the plane fast enough to go through it. and secondly i downloaded the already completed missions and i dont know how to insert them in my game so that i can get them. Im so lost at this can u plz tell me what i have to do to be aple to use other saved games.

ajkhan316`
  • ajkhan316`

CSMY : Saiko Komon

• Members

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (Guerrila @ Feb 7 2006, 09:47)
I have a problem, i play SA on PC and is the plane supposed to stop when u are behind it? Because i end up behind the corona but i cant catch up to the plane fast enough to go through it. and secondly i downloaded the already completed missions and i dont know how to insert them in my game so that i can get them. Im so lost at this can u plz tell me what i have to do to be aple to use other saved games.

The shamal won't stop in mid-air for you to catch up. It will be going at a slow enough speed for you to catch up to it. If you follow this guide, you would know that if you drop from a high altitude to where the shamal is the speed of your dodo will increase and you will be able to catch it faster.

First download the save. If it is a zip file, unzip it. And then place it in
My doucuments/ GTA San Andreas User File. If you want to change the slot number of the save, just change the # in GTASAsf#.b to a number between 1 to 8. 1 being slot 1, 2 being slot 2 and so on.
- FiJiAn 4 LiFe

JAJ
  • JAJ

-Hitdog-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:07 AM Edited by JAJ, 07 February 2006 - 01:10 AM.

Like YeTi says, get above the altitude of the Shamal and turn before it passes you. Use the extra altitude to gain speed to overtake the Shamal and fly into the corona and get the cut-scene. No, the Shamal is not supposed to stop or slow down - that's the hard part, you just have a little time before it gets away from you.
For your downloaded missions, put them in your \my documents\GTA San Andreas user files\. You might want to backup your existing saves first if you want to use them again. You will see that the save file names are GTASAsf1.b through GTASAsf8.b (the number in the file name corresponds to the save slot number in the game). Be sure to use save file that are for your game version. There are versions 1 & 2.
I hope that this helps.
smile.gif
YeTi, you did a real good job on this!

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:09 AM

Am I a really good gamer or was this mission much easier on PS2 than it is for PC? PS2 it was no problem catching the plane, but it seems to be an issue for PC, like catching the Andromada for Stowaway.

ajkhan316`
  • ajkhan316`

CSMY : Saiko Komon

• Members

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (Mxyzptlk @ Feb 7 2006, 10:09)
Am I a really good gamer or was this mission much easier on PS2 than it is for PC? PS2 it was no problem catching the plane, but it seems to be an issue for PC, like catching the Andromada for Stowaway.

Well in PS2, you didn't have to worry about your system specs or if it will be compatible with SA. Or what kind of graphics card you have got. Or your RAM.
I think this all plays a big part in missions like Stowaway or Freefall. I am never able to do this mission if a play at the highest resolution which is what I think most people are playing at.
- FiJiAn 4 LiFe

Guerrila
  • Guerrila

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:13 AM

JaJ i got another question, i downloaded spacheeinstein's semi completed version of the game and i installled it where u told me. But when i opened it, it wasnt completed it just went from the very start with nothing finished. When i looked at the save the title was Home in the Hills but the save was from the very start in Los Santos. What can i do to start the game from where its supposed to, at the final missions with all the extras completed?

JAJ
  • JAJ

-Hitdog-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:24 AM

I'm not sure, I haven't done anything with the spacheeinstein mod, one of the other guys will give you a good answer. The best I can say is to make sure to read and follow the directions. It might be something like spacheeinstein is for version 1 and you have version 2, but like I said above - I'm not sure. Sorry that I'm not much help on this. If Aj or Plaka answer you can be assured that you have a good answer.

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Guerrila @ Feb 6 2006, 21:13)
JaJ i got another question, i downloaded spacheeinstein's semi completed version of the game and i installled it where u told me. But when i opened it, it wasnt completed it just went from the very start with nothing finished. When i looked at the save the title was Home in the Hills but the save was from the very start in Los Santos. What can i do to start the game from where its supposed to, at the final missions with all the extras completed?

What does it have to do with Freefall? PM the person if you have an off-topic question please.

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:00 PM

Thanks JAJ.

@Mxy as AJ have said it is partly down to peoples system specs and other people using the keyboard to control the plane.

crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 February 2006 - 07:07 PM

BUMP!

(seeing as there are more and more requests for "Freefall", I was wondering whether anyone bothers searching the forum for this one-of-a-kind guide...)

well YeTi...congratulations, this is a great guide and I'm sure it has and will help a lotta people out...myself, I like to swoop down on the Shamal from a height, or if I'm lucky, just pass through the corona while heading towards it...

anyways, keep up the great work icon14.gif

You'll Never Walk Alone

quartet1977
  • quartet1977

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 February 2006 - 02:55 AM

thanks for bumping this! i finally beat this mission. i'm playing through for the third time, and this is the first time i didn't have to ask someone else to do freefall for me. thanks again!

rudy_eilabouni
  • rudy_eilabouni

Rudy_Eila

• Members

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:58 PM

yes man you right everyone say that this mission is hard but it's not it's easy this is the bst mission ever

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (rudy_eilabouni @ Sep 14 2007, 19:28)
yes man you right everyone say that this mission is hard but it's not it's easy this is the bst mission ever

Why did you find it necessary to bump a 2 year old topic???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users