Photo

GTA Lib & Vice City Project:

1 reply to this topic
X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:54 AM Edited by Mc-Kay, 02 August 2005 - 02:55 PM.

QUOTE (Mc-Kay @ Jul 25 2005, 19:20)
Update of Sorts: Project Code Named - GTASA-LVC

Stage 1 is reached and completed, Maps VC+LC are in place.

Project thread for maps:

Mapping Project

Mission Stage

user posted image

user posted image

Looking for somewhere to host the files.. GTASA-LVC.zip

Update pending now download URL: temp: events network

Stage 1a - Can move ahead, Modeling new buildings and bridges, Updating the City areas.

Stage 2 - Planes, Trains and Automobiles, and vehical spawn points.

Stage 3 - Will be mission creation, Ped paths.

Ok, I'm planning on mixing SA and GTA3 cars for this mod, I need ideas on what else others would want to see added aswell.

I've currectly trying to convert the Hydra, has anyone already done this for the VC engine?.

Quadropheniac90
  • Quadropheniac90

Confused Clown

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:45 PM

Uhm... we need Liberty City police/ambulance/firetruck vehicles, which don't have to be different models, just different textures. We could do with some more planes and maybe one of the bikes should have the same speed as the NRG500, to get to a place fast. Some newly textured gang cars which can be done quite easily, and maybe modigy some models and/or textures to make it look cooler. I have no idea whatsoever what could make the cities look more modern then changing advertisement textures, changing some of the map sections's layout, and replacing generic textures... Off course the storyline will contribute to this and maybe some nice coding, and some nice atmosphere effects will do the trick... Now I've that off my chest, I hope anyone else has some nice ideas. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users