Photo

GXT editor for SA

6 replies to this topic
NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2005 - 02:25 AM

Is there a GXT editor that can open up the american.gxt file in the GTA San Andreas folder to view all of the car names and city names and mission names and such.

ThaKilla
  • ThaKilla

I'm not wack, im all wacked-out!

• Members

Posted 02 August 2005 - 04:14 AM

lol.. hawaii (rr.com too wink.gif )... you can try GTASA-Ultimate Editor. It has a basic GXT (should dod what u need,) and a smiple car installer.

I need as much feed back as possible.

NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:50 PM

Well actually I found a GXT editor for SA on www.thegtaplace.com and opened american.gxt from the GTA SA folder and it worked great.

Since I got the GXT editor I want to know how to change the city names to something else so the old city name shows up something new in the cool SA old english text font like for example if I were to change the city name from Idlewood to Saint Mark's so that when I go to Idlewood I would see the word Saint Mark's in the old english text SA uses instead of the word Idlewood. how would I be able to do this.

ThaKilla
  • ThaKilla

I'm not wack, im all wacked-out!

• Members

Posted 02 August 2005 - 04:06 PM

Well, to change "Idlewood" to "Saint Mark's", you would serach for "Idlewood", than replace it with "Saint Mark's"

As far as the font, you need to edit the TXD file that holds the characters.

Sorry can't rember which one.

demonj0e
  • demonj0e

Sa Coder In Training

• Members

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:13 PM

well ive never realy used gxt enditer just to change car names

how ould i go about adding my on text?

NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:01 PM

Okay I changed the name from Idlewood to Saint Mark's and went to Idlewood to see if the name Saint Mark's appears instead of Idlewood and the word Idlewood still appeared. I thought by putting Saint Mark's in one of the city names it already is wrotten in old english text.

MagnumKYO
  • MagnumKYO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:34 AM

I use GXT Editor. I opened my american.gxt, but i find only some vehicles name. where i can find rest of all other vehicle's names. wow.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users