» «
Photo

RealMod

13 replies to this topic
Hexaflex
  • Hexaflex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:06 PM Edited by Hexaflex, 04 August 2005 - 04:16 PM.

Hey hey alien.gif

I'm posting about a mod I've made for SA - partly because this is where Opius and Blue Zircon hang out and I wanted to say thanks to them for giving me the idea for my mod and letting me see how they did things cool.gif .

What it does is unlock everything that would be realistically available to CJ from the very start of the game - cities, shops, the driving/boat/bike schools and the non-mission properties available to buy. Also, it enables realistic dual-wielding (silenced, deagle and mp5) but doesn't change CJ's weapon ability stats like Blue Zircon's did. I've credited you two in the readme as giving me the idea for it (but I didn't base off your mods, I just used them for reference - I coded everything within it from scratch).

Anyways, you can download the first version <removed - see my 3rd post> , I'll add more stuff to it later to make things more realistic, possibly making ammunation prices go down if you're already holding the weapon (surely ammo costs less than the gun <and> ammo suicidal.gif ), incorporating a version of GodGell's skycrane mod, and making SWAT vans or some such car be able to drop stingers.

Well, have fun with it - if you find any errors or whatever email me at [email protected] - cheers!

s-paco
  • s-paco

Still here.

• Members

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:15 PM

ill try it out, smile.gif

Hexaflex
  • Hexaflex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2005 - 04:26 PM Edited by Hexaflex, 04 August 2005 - 04:17 PM.

Sigh, don't bother... just found Craig Kostelecky's Openup mod which does everything mine does but the driving schools (which I've told him how to do if he didn't already know) so you might as well stick to that - he's got bug testing etc. already in progress which I hadn't even started. confused.gif

Get Craig's mod here

<Ignore!! See my 3rd post, although Craig's mod is still damn good wink.gif >

Conrad Koppitz
  • Conrad Koppitz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2005 - 05:07 PM

Have you ever fired a Desert Eagle or seen a real one in action? Trust me you can't dual wield it - the recoil in San Andreas is quite close to the recoil of the original biggrin.gif ...

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:01 PM

not its 9mm version :shifty:

yenkoman
  • yenkoman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:07 AM Edited by yenkoman, 04 August 2005 - 11:20 AM.

yeah the Deagle has alot of recoil in RL. it's a .50 calibur afterall inlove.gif I love .50 calibur weapons. and silent viper it's a good thing its not a 9mm version, .50 cal rules i love most .50 cal weapons. btw i love that weapon replacement mod, only thing that could make it better is if the sniper rifle was a SPR with that detail or preferably a Barrett M82A1 .50 cal BMG inlove.gif , also make the M4 have a scope (m68 aimpoint like in america's army sopmod) and replace the tec9 with a M60 i hate tec9's so weak biggrin.gif . and i don't want to bore you guys with all my weapon ideas cause i have way to many. cool.gif

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:35 AM

first of all,stop spamming other peoples threads mad.gif
and second of all, I wont take requests, I have enough guns to do with the guns for an upcoming HLČ mod and with the Resident Evil Eschaton and GTA New York Mod.

And I wont do any more modded weapons (no aimpoints) except for what I did already.
I wont make an M60,M82A1,SPR,SVD and possibly no AKS74u aswell.
Stop playing Joint Operations and Americans Army,stop suggesting stupid weapons

Hexaflex
  • Hexaflex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:14 PM

Hell, spam my thread if you want, lol, so long as you don't post any screen-widening pics I'm easy...

Anyways, I'm putting this mod back into production, I'm adding some new stuff and bug testing atm (I've removed the link to download it because there was a stupid bug in that version, I'll test it better next time suicidal.gif ) because hopefully it's going to be put on the PCGamer UK October coverdisc. Should upload a new version in the next couple of days, and one thing I'm going to try and put in is a dual weapon toggle button, so you won't have to dual the deagles if you don't want to wink.gif .

king surfer
  • king surfer

Omni-f*ck

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:52 PM

Anyone who isn't man enough to handle dual Deagles shouldn't deserve to live.

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 08:40 PM

everyone not beeing man enough to break his wrists by dualwiedling .50AE Desert Eagles aint deserve to live

derecalator
  • derecalator

im so friggin manly, my sentences dont even have periods

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:20 PM

tell u the truth i was shooting one day and this guy a few benches down was i think probably a little drunk but anyways he happend to own a de 50.AE and he singing for some reason and started shootin usin only one hand. so anyways first shot it didnt bug him but the next one the gun fell from his hands onto the platform and i dont think it broke his wrist but it sure F***d it up, he screamed some obscenities and the staff looked at his hand wrapped it up and asked him to leave.i had a good laugh later on

Conrad Koppitz
  • Conrad Koppitz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Silent Viper @ Aug 4 2005, 11:35)
And I wont do any more modded weapons (no aimpoints) except for what I did already.
Stop playing Joint Operations and Americans Army,stop suggesting stupid weapons [/font]

What about a H&K MK23 biggrin.gif ? - At least that is a "manly" weapon...

s-paco
  • s-paco

Still here.

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Silent Viper @ Aug 4 2005, 10:35)
first of all,stop spamming other peoples threads mad.gif
and second of all, I wont take requests, I have enough guns to do with the guns for an upcoming HLČ mod and with the Resident Evil Eschaton and GTA New York Mod.

Stop playing Joint Operations and Americans Army,stop suggesting stupid weapons

ur makin' a HL2 mod? give me a link orsomething biggrin.gif i also have HL2....

Hexaflex
  • Hexaflex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 02:54 PM

Version 1.00 of my mod now available!

Get it here

Features:

Entire map available
Car, bike and boat schools available
All non-mission properties available
All shops available (including ammunation shops and car mod garages)
Annoying help after being busted or wasted removed (yay)
Dual wield for silenced pistol, desert eagle and mp5 at highest skill level
A smoother weapon-levelling up system, so you don't notice the change between skill levels as much
Skillup levelling speed changed for certain weapons, (they are now available from the start of the game so don't need bonuses)
Heli-magnet available on all leviathans
Gambling at Caligula's enabled

All features available from start

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users