» «
Photo

los desesperados friendly fire?

4 replies to this topic
dannyllu_BR
  • dannyllu_BR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:36 PM Edited by dannyllu_BR, 31 July 2005 - 12:51 PM.

How can I avoid Sonny´s friendly fire, that fires several rockets in the alleyway and always hits the other gang member? The mission fails...

The problem appears after Hazer is lying down, injured, Gal appears to to help him. Sonny starts firing again the rockets to kill the "Vagos" and hits Gal (who is in the line of fire) that dies and the mission fails...

Thanks for you help!

Spazello
  • Spazello

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:16 AM

Hm, thats wierd. I'm pretty sure they follow you though, so try to get the guys away from Sonny's rocket.

watchcap
  • watchcap

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 July 2005 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (dannyllu_BR @ Jul 30 2005, 22:36)
How can I avoid Sonny´s friendly fire, that fires several rockets in the alleyway and always hits the other gang member Hazer? The mission fails...

Thanks for you help, dudes!

If you go to the right side of the alley, you will avoid the friendly fire. If you go to the left you will get a rocket up the ass. Stay with Ceasar, it allows the rest to space out appropriately.

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 31 July 2005 - 07:08 AM

Weird.... Hazer goes down anyway during the mission. It's part of the storyline. I've never once had the problem of him going down early and it failing the mission. I've played that mission several times. Maybe you have a glitched save file or something.

Spazello
  • Spazello

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:03 PM

He just edited the problem. He said Gal goes over to help Hazer when hes down, then Sonny fires the rockets at Gal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users