Photo Ops Mission

1 reply to this topic
Coyote1982
  • Coyote1982

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 12:55 PM

This is so weird.....
I remember getting 49 out of 50 photos taken yesterday. I was missing only #5 (brady guide) because Garver Bridge (to LV) was still closed. Today, I did the Yay Ka Boom Boom mission and then got a phone call from a mysterious guy and that opened all the bridges to Las Venturas. So I went and did the #5 photo and "49 out of 50 photos" title appeared. What happenned? That should've been the last one!
I've gone through all of my picture gallery in the User Files folder and found another weird thing. I have two pictures of different places, one after another, with the same "37 out of 50 photos" title. Then I thought, I must've taken the first picture, then loaded the game and went and took the other. But that means the first one should still be there, but it's not. Now I don't know which picture is missing and I'm afraid that going through the whole map again looking for that last picture will be useless. Is this a known problem? Help me!!!!!! sad.gif

Spazello
  • Spazello

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:34 PM

This happened to me lots of times with the secret packages in VC. All I can say is go through all of them again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users