Photo

Pier 69 - Drive by?

3 replies to this topic
deathshadow
  • deathshadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 10:57 PM

Ok, this might be a silly question, but are you able to shoot from inside vehicles? I'm having trouble getting past the Pier 69 mission where I chased and crashed into Ryders boat for fifteen minutes before getting pissed... and all the Online guides say you can do a "Drive by" while in the boat...

I have tried EVERY key combination I can think of and every weapon available so far (seems like the SMG and Micro-SMG are the only ones that 'select) and have yet to be able to fire weapons from any unarmed vehicle apart from motorcycles...

What am I missing? I've tried EVERY key and mouse button combo and swung the mouse look around every damned direction, nothing. Cannot fire from vehicles while driving...

Or do I just keep crashing into him and hope for the best like I did with the Ice Cold Killa mission? If so why do the 'guides' say to do a drive by... Drive by = shooting in my book.

Fragger.
  • Fragger.

Vato Loco

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:05 PM

Did you try "E" and "Q"? Bet you didn't.

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:07 PM

Take a look at your Controller/ Keyboard configuration ... especially for "Look LEFT - Look RIGHT" those + the fire Key will enable you to do a "Drive By"

cool.gif

deathshadow
  • deathshadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:41 PM

Ok, I had remapped them to delete and page down since WASD sucks donkey balls, and apparantly when they are assigned as delete and page down you cannot use them in combo with any of the fire buttons...

Guess I'll have to learn to play with the damned WASD key layout (@#$%@#$%)...

Thanks for the help, got it now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users