» «
Photo

Countryside race

3 replies to this topic
GTA:SA DUDE
  • GTA:SA DUDE

Hoo-Rider

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:38 PM Edited by GTA:SA DUDE, 28 July 2005 - 05:41 PM.

Hi, I'm having trouble with the race where you first meet Woozie, I've tried so many times now but I just can't seem to do it, I'm on the Xbox version so I cannot upload my save and also I would like to acheive it myself as this is the first time playing it through (not using cheats) So could someone give me tips or tell me the most suitable car to use? Thanks.

P.S Could someone upload a save file just before the mission 'Stowaway' so I can download it and drag the save to my Action Replay, It would be much appreciated. Thanks again colgate.gif

Jett
  • Jett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:43 PM

Go to Catalina's place and take her Buffalo, it's a good car to race with. It helps if you have a good driving skill. Also, if you start to skid, steer into it. Once you get ahead of everyone, take it a bit slower and if you get overtaken speed up. It took me a while first time round, then once I completed the game and started a new one I was surprised how easy I did it first time. It shows, the more you drive around, the more experienced you get at the game. Practice makes perfect.

GTA:SA DUDE
  • GTA:SA DUDE

Hoo-Rider

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:46 PM

Ok thanks, I am trying that now biggrin.gif

~Giggle~
  • ~Giggle~

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:50 PM

Having a look around is always good before creating a new topic