Quantcast

» «
Photo

cheats and hints for WU ZI MU race? anyone?

11 replies to this topic
ammthe
  • ammthe

TheRappar

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:10 AM

ph34r.gif

help.. can anyone cheat in this mission? or give me hints to passin this mission?
can i blow up the cars? anything might help.
Please help me.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:13 AM

For the first part of the race, it's by the river. Once you fall in, you practically lose. Use the Buffalo at Catalina's place. Stay behind the racers until you are past the river. Then just follow the arrows and the dirt paths. When you are turning, don't hold the acceleration button.

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 02:07 AM

You don't have to stay on the road/track !

There's a shortcut a dirt-track after about the 5th turn use that to gain about 15 seconds.
When approaching the top of a hill press UP to see whats coming wink.gif

If you still can't get it done Post in Save N' Play someone will do it for you ...

or2001
  • or2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:13 AM

do it with the slow time cheat (SLOWITDOWN)....somehow they get waaay behind you...

Airborne
  • Airborne

SA Pilot Expert

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:38 AM

The first thing to be consider in this mission is the vehicle to be used. A fast car with good control such as Banshee, ZR-350 or Buffalo would made this mission easier. (I picked the Super GT at the first time and find it is one of the WORST choice I ever made in my life! suicidal.gif )

Second is to keep your car on road or dirt-track (including the shortcut mentioned above. It's also a dirt-track). Off-road driving would made your car spin-off like crazy.

Third is be careful at two spot: the wooden bridge near starting point and the side bridge towards the end. Once you fall off o the water you'll lose immediately.

Other than the things above, just concentrate on driving and you would be fine.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:56 PM

I chose a Buffalo for this mission and so I passed this mission with no problems and I didn't use any cheats. Imo the Bullet and the Buffalo are the best to chose for this track and if you choose any other vehicles, you're screwed.

Cheating method is to use the bounty on your head cheat code, and then everyone would get out of their vehicles and chase you on foot.

Lethal.Ambition
  • Lethal.Ambition

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:18 PM

I chose a Rancher believe it or not and it was the best choice I made. It doesnt spin out at all and if it flips it tends to come back on the 4 real quick.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Airborne @ Jul 28 2005, 05:38)
The first thing to be consider in this mission is the vehicle to be used. A fast car with good control such as Banshee, ZR-350 or Buffalo would made this mission easier. (I picked the Super GT at the first time and find it is one of the WORST choice I ever made in my life! suicidal.gif )

Second is to keep your car on road or dirt-track (including the shortcut mentioned above. It's also a dirt-track). Off-road driving would made your car spin-off like crazy.

Third is be careful at two spot: the wooden bridge near starting point and the side bridge towards the end. Once you fall off o the water you'll lose immediately.

Other than the things above, just concentrate on driving and you would be fine.

I don't think the ZR-350 is that great. It spun out alot during 'Farewell My Love' mission.

Sergeant
  • Sergeant

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:45 PM

Get same good handling and speed car and mod in modgarage
Nitrous and offroad wheels and go race!Use nitrous good places in race
and offroad wheels is good in this type races.

Airborne
  • Airborne

SA Pilot Expert

• Members

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (simps @ Jul 29 2005, 03:44)
I don't think the ZR-350 is that great. It spun out alot during 'Farewell My Love' mission.

I passed "Farewell, My Love" on the 1st attempt. ZR-350 is not great but good enough to win the race fairly easy. I always release the gas when downhill and brake a bit before turning. Everything should go fine.

manasgupte
  • manasgupte

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:56 AM

put jcnruad cheat & blow up the cars by touching it. tounge.gif

Eniotna
  • Eniotna

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Lethal.Ambition @ Jul 28 2005, 18:18)
I chose a Rancher believe it or not and it was the best choice I made. It doesnt spin out at all and if it flips it tends to come back on the 4 real quick.

Yeah, did that too, it's a good choice, very easy to control.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users