Photo

GTA3 Coordinator v1

6 replies to this topic
Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:19 AM

Coordinator is a simple mod that will allow you to test coordinates inside GTA3. The release version perpetually posts the coordinates on screen. It is meant as a tool, for use by developers to make note of coords ingame. There are also instructions included on how to add this code to any SCM you'd like. There, the code comes with a commented out keypress check. This will enable those adding it to their code the ability to make it far less intrusive, and only when called upon. This mod is accurate to .01 on all 3 axes. Timing of it is intensely rigorous and therefore adding it to other mods MAY require additional waiting in the code. Readme available here. Download link here. Enjoy.

NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:06 PM

Sounds really cool can be a big help for alot of modders who need to know coordinates for Liberty City. Very Nice I will give it a try.

KoLSPD2
  • KoLSPD2

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:28 AM

I'm going to test this out to help myself with .scm modding, and at least I don't have to do "Give Me Liberty" or "Luigi's Girls," lest to say the missions. bbq.gif

I couldn't comment because the link would redirect me to the coding, and not the .zip

Dazla
  • Dazla

Roll on October

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:22 AM

Excellent..Now I just need a vehicle spawn editor...Any lying around?

NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:36 AM

Yeah is there like a vehicle spawn editor for GTA3 and GTA:SA that will allow you to edit the vehicles coordinates of where it spawns/

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:17 AM

You have to be kidding me. Yes there is. It's called Mission Builder suicidal.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:57 PM

Coordinator v1 for GTA3 now has a Darkpactor available for those who do not know how to install code mods or do not wish to start a new game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users