» «
Photo

Some Scottish Scenery Photographs

5 replies to this topic
~Giggle~
  • ~Giggle~

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 July 2005 - 02:12 PM Edited by ~Giggle~, 25 July 2005 - 07:25 PM.

These are some typical photoghraps of Scotland, whenever I talk to people they are always very interested of what Scotland looks like so I thought I would show everyone here some pictures of what typical Scotland looks like.

I took these with my Goodmans G-Shot 3026 TFT:user posted image

This first one here was taking out of the front of my car at 60 mph, despite this I think it is still very good quality:

user posted image
This second one was taken out of the side of the car at roughly the same area and certainly proves that travelling in Scotland is certainly not boring:
user posted image

This third one basically sums up Scotland when you get off the main roads, broken houses in the middle of nowhere! tounge.gif :
user posted image

I hope everyone enjoys these.

DiVaio
  • DiVaio

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:48 PM

These pictures aren't really special, and next to that, they aren't sharp at all. Next time open the window before you
start taking pictures.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:22 PM

Edited your post with thumbnails instead. smile.gif

~Giggle~
  • ~Giggle~

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:28 PM

Sorry, I never got a chance to read your post so I went and made the pics smaller myself, I hope this is ok. blush.gif

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:40 PM

They still stretch the page, which is the reason I thumbnailed them in the first place. sarcasm.gif

But, whatever.

Havana
  • Havana

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:23 PM Edited by Havana, 25 July 2005 - 09:24 PM.

Hmm, just as I figured. Total sh*te!
[/Trainspotting]

Scotland looks okay, I suppose, but those pictures are less interesting than watching Baseball. Try framing up your pictures better, for starters. I don't want to see guardrail when I am being promised scenery. When you take a picture it should be something that looks like it took time and effort to line up and take. I've climbed up on top of abandoned buildings, been many places I wasn't supposed to, leaned out of cars on the freeway, and spent countless minutes getting all of the scenery in the viewfinder to get some shots. It looks like your most impressive skill in taking those photos is pressing the shiny button on top of the camera. Work on that and show us the results...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users