Photo

Converting PC car mods to Xbox

37 replies to this topic
Jwerner2
  • Jwerner2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:44 PM

Ok this thread is old but I just atempted to use this tut and its not working for me. I see no one replied to some questions in a while so hopefully Im not out left in the cold also.

I got the Impreza from somewhere I forget and it takes place over the sentinel. I did everything as said above and the car did not change in the game. I am running XBMC as my dash so I only have E:cache and I made sure it was cleared.

Can someone please help me out?

rockstarrem
  • rockstarrem

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:55 AM Edited by rockstarrem, 12 December 2008 - 07:22 PM.

Wow, good timing. I'm having trouble too.

I did everything in this tutorial exactly the way you said and troubleshooted a little and still nothing.

I know it's not the data files I edited because when I put the unmodified gta3.img in the xbox it works fine and the handling/speed on the car I want to replace is correct. But when I upload the modified gta3.img the car won't appear and when I put it in my garage (from before) the garage doors won't open. Can someone help me?

Thanks smile.gif

EDIT: Figured it out, didn't have VC XBOX as the format tounge.gif .

ShoddyMink
  • ShoddyMink

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:23 AM

almost every1 in this topic makes me

user posted image

I know i know im an @ss

Shay Feral
  • Shay Feral

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:28 AM

How about modding GTA: SA for the 360? GTA: SA is available from Xbox live, is their a way to mod it? I know you'll probably need the cord to connect the Xbox 360 HDD to your computer.

slimbarker102
  • slimbarker102

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:00 PM

iv tryd txd workshop on 2 computers!! & everytime i try to open txd workshop it says (Security Failed possible virus) ok so now what?
is there a diff tool i could use that does the same as txd workshop?
& yes i did downlad it from GTATools i need it for the xbox yes its a moded xbox
& if i download car mods do i even have to have workshop to use them in the game?
cuz when i put them into gta3.img with imgtool20 gta san loads (Push Start) thin stops
any ideas?

slimbarker102
  • slimbarker102

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:53 AM

i really dont think anyone is going to reply just need abit of info
whats the name of the file that needs to be renamed to VC XBOX?
& i need a names of a program that works like txd workshop

The-Doctor
  • The-Doctor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:39 AM

The link for TXD workshop dont work any longer.

Infamous Ob
  • Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by Infamous Ob, 22 January 2013 - 05:15 PM.

I'm having issues installing mods on my GTAVC right now. I've been at it since last night and I've deleted my Cache, GTA.CAP.final and none of my mods are working. It seems that there is a step I'm missing or something. I've had success with this in the past on my older Softmodded Xbox's, but this v1.3 I have now is giving me issues. I modded my copy of GTASA and it worked fine with the mods and everything. I wonder if I should install the game disc again using DVD2Xbox instead of FTPing it over like I did. Anyone have any assistance? I've tried everything I know, Google, etc...nothing.

*Update: I was able to get everything working fine. Turns out that the mod just isn't Xbox-compatible. I'm not trying to install a custom player mod, so far I've been able to get the Model to work, but the Textures isn't showing. any clues?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users