Best program foe sigs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
GTA:SA DUDE
  • GTA:SA DUDE

Hoo-Rider

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:25 PM

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post a new topic, Does anyone know the program (Photoshop 5.5, Photoshop 7.0 E.T.C)to get the border style and text that I have in my signature at the moment? because I have Photoshop 5.5 and Photoshop 7.0, And none of them have them features in it? Thanks to DaVaio for creating the signature, So if anyone (Including DaVaio)knows what program was used? Then I'll be able to get cracking on some, Thanks. smile.gif

Alternative Child
  • Alternative Child

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:37 PM

Does anyone know the program (Photoshop 5.5, Photoshop 7.0 E.T.C)to get the border style and text that I have in my signature at the moment?

MS Paint . smile.gif
Its very easy to do pixel work sir, but of course you already knew that.

Hoo-Rider

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:56 PM

What do you mean MS Paint? Do you not just mean normal paint? If not what is MS Paint, I dont think I have it.

Alternative Child
  • Alternative Child

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:59 PM

MS Paint is Microsoft paint which is paint. colgate.gif

Most computers come with this software, You should have it.

Hoo-Rider

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 08:03 PM

Ok, I have it, But it cant of been done with paint because there are no frame selections or anything, Or text you can put in??

DiVaio
  • DiVaio

• Members

Posted 22 July 2005 - 08:10 PM

The sig I made you can be made easily in Paint, except the transparency part.
I use PaintShop to make sigs, I just can't get used to Photoshop. I don't quite see what your problem is, though. Do you want to know what program most people use to make sigs? That'll be Photoshop.

Hoo-Rider

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 08:18 PM

Ok thanks, you just told me Info. I already know tounge.gif What I actuall wanted to know was how to get that border you put in mine, And since you said PaintShop I will look to download it.

Phalanxe
  • Phalanxe

Lolplane

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:10 PM

There is no "feature" that does the work for you. That border was made by hand, I assume.

DiVaio
  • DiVaio

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (Phalanxe @ Jul 22 2005, 23:10)
There is no "feature" that does the work for you. That border was made by hand, I assume.

Yeah, it was. But Paintshop has a specific function to add borders. I believe Photoshop doesn't. But I only used the trial a couple of times.

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 July 2005 - 09:29 AM Edited by THE-G.T.A.-K.I.N.G., 23 July 2005 - 09:32 AM.

Actually in photoshop there are several ways to add borders, I prefer using stroke, but you can always use bevel/emboss.

@DiVaio: Is there a mac version of paintshop?

DiVaio
  • DiVaio

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 10:09 AM

Once you master a program like Paint Shop Pro, you will be amazed at what you can do. I give it my thumbs-up. The only major drawback to Paint Shop Pro is that a Mac version is not available.

Naw, that's 'the only major drawback'.

Havana
  • Havana

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:55 PM

PSP is alright, I started out on it. However, Photoshop is the industry standard for raster graphics, so you're best served learning it as opposed to starting on another utility. Get PS6/7 if you're a beginner, the UI is easy and they've got most of the bells and whistles that those new ones do. You'll notice that the best artists around here tend to use PS and/or Illustrator.

DiVaio
  • DiVaio

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:58 PM

Yeah I know, it's just hard to get used to all the different key combinations etc. Maybe I'll download the trial again, and get used to it. I don't know. confused.gif

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct

Posted 23 July 2005 - 04:59 PM

Question answered.

If topic creator wants it unlocked, just pm me. smile.gif

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users