Photo

Xbox 360 Falls into wrong hands!

32 replies to this topic
Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:58 PM

Ok so I just saw this one a minute ago, I don't believe this one either but it's f*cking true. The son of a Microsoft employee got a public crack of the new system, lucky little boy eh? He's 16 and he took some screenshots of it.

I think that would be pretty cool, you would be the only kid on the block pimping with sweet ass graphics and you have proof and you can show people at school.

Screenies & article

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 July 2005 - 01:03 PM

yeah, but it wont matter because you know his dad is going to get fired and he wont have a house to play that in wink.gif

menali
  • menali

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2005 - 01:08 PM

The kid says in the forums that his dad only brought it home for 1 day, cause his dad tests them. So I doubt hes still got it. Also after reading various forum postings (including the original gamespot ones) I'm quite concerned that this kid my do something drastic such as suicide. He seemed really worried when trying to convince mods to remove the pics.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2005 - 01:17 PM Edited by GTA3Rockstar, 19 July 2005 - 01:30 PM.

Well, atleast we know the system is finished, lol... But wtf are those wires coming out of the top of the system???

Should have read the article before viewing the screens, lol

His face uncovered

MsNobody
  • MsNobody

Playstation Portable

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:05 PM

I hate kids.

JayC
  • JayC

WWJCD

• Feroci

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:38 PM

Don't worry his dad won't get fired.

His step-dad will though. Muhahahaha.

BeastieBri
  • BeastieBri

Gruppe Sechs

• Members

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:40 PM

Maybe the kid did it in spite. I mean come on. Your dad brings home the latest and greatest console that isn't even out there yet and then he pulls out a copy of............... HALO 2???!!

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (MsNobody)
I hate kids.
He's the same age as you.

Good thing I hate consoles.

Gela
  • Gela

Avatar made by ME using pivot stick animator

• Members

Posted 21 July 2005 - 06:20 AM

how do u know if its real? I mean the box shots of xbox 360 are out already, a skilled person can easily make his own box, put some fake wires in it, hook his old xbox into the tv and do this sort of thing. Why? well look. how much attension he is getting. Attension whore... i still think its just a fake box

Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (Gela @ Jul 21 2005, 01:20)
how do u know if its real? I mean the box shots of xbox 360 are out already, a skilled person can easily make his own box, put some fake wires in it, hook his old xbox into the tv and do this sort of thing. Why? well look. how much attension he is getting. Attension whore... i still think its just a fake box

Have you read the article, looked at the screenies? The answer lies there, but for some reason I know you havn't even clicked the link....

SIP YEK NOD
  • SIP YEK NOD

I drink and I smash because i love

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2005 - 01:06 PM

SIP YEK NOD sniffs

i smell a publicity stunt confused.gif

Bauer
  • Bauer

Pisskidney

• Members

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:32 AM

Dumb kid.

Wouldn't you consider the consequenses of doing something like this? It's exremely obvious, I wonder why this poor fellow didn't see it before it was too late. His guardian must be on a hell-bent rage of death.

And, in the event that it is fake, which if you look at the pictures it makes you wonder, then, well, hopefully his guardian goes a hell-bent rage of death in the future.

And, baw gawd, they better reconsider that power supply (in the event that this is genuine).

F-s-X
  • F-s-X

Kaikei, Chi Shingi Meiyo

• Members

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:40 AM

I hope his steph-dad won't get fired for this kid being so stupid.
Although i would surely play it but i wouldn't take pics and post them on the internet...or would I?

Dalpura
  • Dalpura

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (SIP YEK NOD @ Jul 21 2005, 23:06)
i smell a publicity stunt  confused.gif

I was reading this at xbox-scene the other day, and I was thinking the exact same thing. As if you'd get something like that, and post pictures of yourself on the internet with it. Come on, say it was really a naughty kid just having some fun, surely he'd know what sort of trouble he'd get into. And posting it on the internet, with his face in the pictures, for millions to see, great idea. I sort of hope it's not a stunt, just so he gets his arse handed to him. tounge.gif

thunderbolts88
  • thunderbolts88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 04:25 AM

For some reason i just dont believe it is real... i'm sure ms isnt gonna let anybody take a 360 home if they were testing it why wouldnt they just test it at ms it just is a little 2 fishy

SIP YEK NOD
  • SIP YEK NOD

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2005 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (Dalpura @ Jul 22 2005, 21:47)
QUOTE (SIP YEK NOD @ Jul 21 2005, 23:06)
i smell a publicity stunt  confused.gif

I was reading this at xbox-scene the other day, and I was thinking the exact same thing. As if you'd get something like that, and post pictures of yourself on the internet with it. Come on, say it was really a naughty kid just having some fun, surely he'd know what sort of trouble he'd get into. And posting it on the internet, with his face in the pictures, for millions to see, great idea. I sort of hope it's not a stunt, just so he gets his arse handed to him. tounge.gif

that, and anybody who did get ahold of the 360 would more than likely take pictures of the unit itself, not pictures of them using the unit. not to mention the only thing in that room is the 360, the kid, and the tv

Cojawfee
  • Cojawfee

Super Awesome

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:59 AM

Well, it fits into the story of getting a new job at micrsoft, and they move into a new place. Though, you would think they would have unpacked by now. And you wouldn't bring a secret project home with you on your first day.

thunderbolts88
  • thunderbolts88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (Cojawfee @ Jul 23 2005, 05:59)
And you wouldn't bring a secret project home with you on your first day.

my point exactly why would ms let anyone take a secret project home its a total fake

Duders
  • Duders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 06:08 AM

Why would his step-father be so careless about these things. Even IF his father doesn't loose his job, Microsoft will probraly launch a lawsuit against them or something. f*cking idiot that kid is.....

-duders

pizza guy
  • pizza guy

Power!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:29 AM

It's a fake, the design of the X-box 360 is different to what the kid's made. Also, the controller is wireless, yet there is no infra red, or radio reciever in view on the front of the console. Also, there is no memory card, and the controller's too small to have it in it.

Opius
  • Opius

General

• Feroci

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:34 AM

You do realise radio waves don't need line of sight? Of course the radio transmitters/receivers wouldn't be visible, there's no need for them to be.

Digtl vl
  • Digtl vl

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:37 AM

its not unusual about peple taking stuff home for the consoles and games and such.

I have already read through the new godfather game handbook and actually have some pictures of it on my computer somewhere as well. Got them several months ago actually. But knowing that a certain someone that i might know might get in trouble, I don't dare release anything because that would just be idiotic.

But yeah, people really do take some stuff home to test. Although I think this kid is an idiot if it is real or not. Cuz he was just wanting attention and now is probably getting kicked in the ass for what he did

thunderbolts88
  • thunderbolts88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 07:26 PM

Hey did anyone else notice in the 1st picture that the xbox 360 doesnt even appear to be on theres no green light signaling that the power is on the console

SIP YEK NOD
  • SIP YEK NOD

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2005 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (pizza guy @ Jul 23 2005, 02:29)
It's a fake, the design of the X-box 360 is different to what the kid's made.

no, it isnt.

user posted image user posted image

Also, the controller is wireless, yet there is no infra red, or radio reciever in view on the front of the console.

its 2.4ghz wireless, it is all internal in both the controller and the machine.

Also, there is no memory card, and the controller's too small to have it in it.

the memory card slots are on the console, under the disk drive(to the left of the disk drive when its standing)

and yeah, the light doesnt appear to be on wow.gif

Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 09:59 PM Edited by Natedogg, 23 July 2005 - 10:25 PM.

Just found this article talking about the 360 and it shows the kids face from one of the pics, (Here take a gander rolleyes.gif ) Article

-Edit- I see that GTA3Rockstar has posted an image, but the link doesn't work.

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 10:30 PM

Lucky bastard! His dad was a numb nuts for letting his son open his porky mouth though. Bye bye big wage packet. Hello unemployment!

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2005 - 11:59 PM

why would microsoft put Halo 2 on XBox360 iIgnoring that the XBox360 is backwards compatible confused.gif

Brown Streak RR
  • Brown Streak RR

GTAF Train Freak

• Members

Posted 24 July 2005 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (kippers @ Jul 23 2005, 19:59)
why would microsoft put Halo 2 on XBox360 iIgnoring that the XBox360 is backwards compatible confused.gif

Maybe he was just playing the XBOX version? Since there probably aren't available copies of 360 games.

Lucky kid. Sucks for his dad though. bored.gif

Trueno_Drifter86
  • Trueno_Drifter86

The failure of the family and proud of it!

• Members

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:13 AM

What a retarded Kid if i was his dad id kill him.

TheAce777
  • TheAce777

oooo oooo oooo oooo yah!

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 July 2005 - 02:26 AM

their is cut out stuff from halo 2 going into a halo 2 version for xbox 360...its like the removed parts..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users