1,640 replies to this topic
El_Venezolano
  • El_Venezolano

Venezuelan Freedom Fighter 4 Life

• Members

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (DaEllum67 @ Aug 31 2005, 23:04)
QUOTE (Zera @ Aug 31 2005, 16:26)
Space could you tell me wich part of the code is the gang warfare? I'm editing your mod (for myself, not to release) and I would like to remove it. I hate ballas and vagos and I don't want to get shot wherever I go.  suicidal.gif

My original release puts it into mission 135. Just erase all of the code in between that mission and the first external script. Of course, this is where I had it in my original release, space may have moved it somewhere else when adding it to all in one.

I'd like to know where. biggrin.gif

Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:25 AM

Space could you tell me wich part of the code is the gang warfare? I'm editing your mod (for myself, not to release) and I would like to remove it. I hate ballas and vagos and I don't want to get shot wherever I go.  suicidal.gif

My original release puts it into mission 135. Just erase all of the code in between that mission and the first external script. Of course, this is where I had it in my original release, space may have moved it somewhere else when adding it to all in one.

But... isn't there any thread in the main part of the script that triggers this mission?

DaEllum67
  • DaEllum67

Liberty City Coder

• Members

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (Zera @ Aug 31 2005, 18:25)

But... isn't there any thread in the main part of the script that triggers this mission?

No. It is triggered with missions 0 and 1 at the very beginning of the script. Keep in mind I am talking about my original release, space may have changed how the code is activated when he added it into all in one.

QUOTE (El_Venezolano)
I'd like to know where. biggrin.gif

And that is what I said in my last post.

Rockingduck
  • Rockingduck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:59 AM

ok after i _finally_ completed the mission line i got 2 things 4 ya if u wanna do a 1.1 some day tounge.gif

1. to trigger the last mission u have to get 35% of the gang hoods. as due to the warfare mod there are like 300 areas u have to get 100 of em what was very annoying, cuz it took well ... a lotta time biggrin.gif
may b u'll find a way to change this if u wanna do a 1.1

2. after that car-selling mod is avaible at the sf garage there will be a glitch with the driver mod, as the area for the selling is the same as the first stop of the driver in sf. But as the car drives away and aint selled the game will crash.

well my game now crashed after the last mission at the outro with the credits *crys*... but i guess thats an issue with my new drivers i installed and made the game screw around the whole game, so ill do it again tomorrow. aint a big deal. then the races and that supid fireman/taxi mission as well as the challenges and the 100% is ready wink.gif

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 September 2005 - 01:11 PM

NRG Transport doesn't work. It's not in the Mod Shop. angry.gif

5kedone
  • 5kedone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 September 2005 - 05:16 PM

its not in mod shop complete the first bit of bmx riding go home and save then press up(curser) key and y and hay presto on yeah bike u will be

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2005 - 05:34 PM

Damn, I though 08E2 is the amount of territory. You it's not 35 territory but 35% of all territories? If so, in next release I might make it smaller. I might also make odd missions not needed for 100%. The extra gang territories is in Misson 2 (could've been in Mission 0). I will disable Chop Shop if Driver Mod is on. Next release might be in October or so. Damn school.

Rockingduck
  • Rockingduck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2005 - 06:08 PM

jep its definetly 35%. And there is a glitch at the motorbike school, but it aint that bad. After a test u have to hit enter before hitting left shift or the game crashes. And at the LV statium the kickstart mission starts before the dirt track. i dont know if the dirt track now comes after the kickstart, as i just finished the kickstart wink.gif

Gamer_Flamer_2003
  • Gamer_Flamer_2003

if it would just work, dangit

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:01 PM

Add these: nude grilfriends (all the time), player selection,
Convert these: garage storage, hands up, invincibility, indestructable cars, save anywhere, buy other places that are unavailable, vigiglante, stinger drop, dancing..

I would like to see these in the new version. I know you probably have some already, I enjoyed these specifically in Vice and would like to see them again in SA.

Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 September 2005 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Sep 1 2005, 17:34)
The extra gang territories is in Misson 2 (could've been in Mission 0).

Thank you!

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (Gamer_Flamer_2003 @ Sep 1 2005, 20:01)
Add these: nude grilfriends (all the time), player selection,
Convert these: garage storage, hands up, invincibility, indestructable cars, save anywhere, buy other places that are unavailable, vigiglante, stinger drop, dancing..

I would like to see these in the new version. I know you probably have some already, I enjoyed these specifically in Vice and would like to see them again in SA.

most of those are already in this mod. is hands up store robbing or something?

SAZ
  • SAZ

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 September 2005 - 12:34 AM

im hoping you could add demarests neo mod into this if u can convert it over to san andreas and include it in your all in one mod.
im personally askin for the super speed running from it and the super high jumps aswell as the flying.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:57 AM

Hands Up was a little crappy mod I made back in my Vice City All In One Mod. It makes Tommy's raise his hands to clear his wanted levels.

I'm not converting things for a while now. I'm stripping racing missions for GTA Rally and fear school while doing that.

SAZ
  • SAZ

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

ok cool...but i just found a mod that i thought wud b cool in the all in one its on gtagaming in the miscellaneous section called...just clowing about....it spawns random clowns that go on a rmapage killing ppl all that...i thought it mite b cool if u cud have that in there!

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:28 AM

Clowning about and neo mod would be great for all in one.. i only wish itd happen!

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 September 2005 - 03:29 AM Edited by KungFuJebus, 04 September 2005 - 05:51 PM.

A strange thing just happend i started up version 1.1 on my xbox and after the big smoke mission for some reason the houses u can only enter when robbing where available to enter. i went inside one and some homies where inside and attacked me thought i was robbing them lol and then i went in another and was able to steal stuff but when i went outsite with the stolem item the game froze, this has never happen in the other all in one mod versions ive tried.. nothing game hendering it was a strange glitch though

hey space i was wondering could u make a version 1.2 just to add the real time mod in the mod shop? that way it wouldnt have to interfere with missions and stuff since u could turn it off or on when u want, this is my only request smile.gif

El_Venezolano
  • El_Venezolano

Venezuelan Freedom Fighter 4 Life

• Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Sep 1 2005, 17:34)
The extra gang territories is in Misson 2 (could've been in Mission 0).

I'm just getting around to try and take out the extra gang territorys.
So... should I just erase everything in mission 2 and leave it in blanck???

Wooz
  • Wooz

Original Triad.

• Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:38 AM

anyone got the storyline finished? by now someone should be done the storyline.

Rockingduck
  • Rockingduck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:04 AM

ye im at like 85%
when im finished ill give it space that he can upload it to his mod if he likes.
last 3 days there was allways party in our city so i didnt have any time 2 play smile.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:20 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 06 September 2005 - 06:58 PM.

Gang territories is in Mission 2. It's not a mission on its own.

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:21 PM

what about real time in the mod shop??

asdf1819
  • asdf1819

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Wooz @ Sep 5 2005, 02:38)
anyone got the storyline finished? by now someone should be done the storyline.

I'm stucked at flying school, as always =\

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:02 PM

Future v1.1 updates:
GTA2 Camera using local wars instead of global vars
Code activator spheres now have relations to each other
Latest Driver Mod
All Karts, Combines, Vortexs, and Tractors are available in the beginning
Valet guys spawn in the beginning
Real Time mod now in Mod Shop
Chop Shop will be disabled while using Driver Mod
Flying vehicles won't go into Chop Shop
Chop Shop edited to make it "right"
Mod Shop added some stuff just in case if the game gets confused
Steed and Bullet Time edited to be completely dependent on the Mod Shop
Some stuff I forget will edit later.

asdf1819
  • asdf1819

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Sep 6 2005, 19:02)
Future v1.1 updates:
GTA2 Camera using local wars instead of global vars
Code activator spheres now have relations to each other
Latest Driver Mod
All Karts, Combines, Vortexs, and Tractors are available in the beginning
Valet guys spawn in the beginning
Real Time mod now in Mod Shop
Chop Shop will be disabled while using Driver Mod
Flying vehicles won't go into Chop Shop
Chop Shop edited to make it "right"
Mod Shop added some stuff just in case if the game gets confused
Steed and Bullet Time edited to be completely dependent on the Mod Shop
Some stuff I forget will edit later.

also can you add f*ck school and dual wielding?

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 September 2005 - 08:12 PM

just to clarify since you say these are version 1.1 updates dos that mean will still be able to use our save from 1.1 that we have now?

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:04 PM

No. In order to meet your needs, I have to drastically change everything so every version I released will not be compatible to each other. I might attempt to make a mission skipper but I have never done that before.

SAZ
  • SAZ

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:51 PM

yo wat abt the clown mod?!...cant u add that in in the mod shop and wat about the drinking and smoking mod?...i think that wud be cool...i kno its hard work but common man we all know ur capable of doing it!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2005 - 08:11 PM

The first five missions can be skipped by pressing a button. But you have to press the button at that very moment for it to work. I will make a detailed instruction on this. I will make almost all mission skippable later this year.

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:56 PM

that would be cool. maybe it could be just like the trip skip, but instead of just the trip it skips the whole mission? just a suggestion

demonj0e
  • demonj0e

Sa Coder In Training

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 06:48 AM

very very good space this is a realy sucsessfull mod do you think you could post the edited chop shop plz?

and how the hell do you fit so much in your scm??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users