Sa Coder In Training

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 08:11 PM

gt2 camera much better than first person

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:47 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 04 August 2005 - 11:52 PM.

GTA2 Camera Mod will now be in the next version. Along with the Ryder mission glitch and disabled heli magnet while using the Driver Mod. I can't find anymore ways to fit more mods in so the version after the next will be version 1.

Another poll: Who want the key for making cars heavy be the NO instead of HORN button? A few people are having trouble driving a heavy/stickier handling car when they used hydraulics or turned on a siren.

asdf1819
  • asdf1819

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:20 AM

just a question, if I save a game in older version, would I be able to load it in newer version?

yournamehere
  • yournamehere

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:59 AM

Okay, the problem is with my american.gxt. It works for the other modifications (coordinates&Modshop) But, it's the driveby controls for carspawn.

5kedone
  • 5kedone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:53 AM

yeah i seem to have that problem

it displays wrong info for me to

Lethal.Ambition
  • Lethal.Ambition

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Aug 4 2005, 23:47)

Another poll: Who want the key for making cars heavy be the NO instead of HORN button? A few people are having trouble driving a heavy/stickier handling car when they used hydraulics or turned on a siren.

Me, please. I tried doing paramedic and I flipped over in level 6.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:41 AM

Version 0.7 is released.

More detailed instructions on the Driver Mod.
Step onto the red marker outside CJ's house. Press ACTION to show a slection of vehicles to choose. Read the in-game instructions. After that,
the vehicle will appear in front of CJ. Press CROUCH to enter it as a passenger. Press HORN to make the vehicle move. Press SECONDARY
FIRE to be in drive-by mode. Press SECONDARY FIRE again to get back as passenger. Press HANDBRAKE to stop the vehicle. Press NO
to slow down and press YES to speed up. The vehicle will travel around San Andreas. The vehicle will disappear if you enter an interior.

Press the YES and ACTION keys to call in a helicopter. It'll land near you. Press CROUCH to enter it as passenger. Press HOVER to show a
selection menu to choose where to land the helicopter. Read the in-game instructions. Press SECONDARY FIRE to show a menu to choose
which weapon you want to shoot with. Read in-game instructions. Press YES to get back into passenger. Press NO to exit the helicopter and
stand on the platform. Press YES to get back into passenger. Press HANDBRAKE to stop the helicopter. The helicopter will disappear if you
are too far from it or if you enter an interior.

GTA2 Camera | Barton Waterduck / Ransom1
| Keys Pressed: Stand in the pink circle for three seconds
You can activate the GTA2 camera mod in CJ's house. This lets you play using the top-down camera view like in the classic GTAs and GTA3. Ransom1 made the code activator.
| Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; combined this mod with a mod activator; altered the mod activator so it works more fluently
| Glitches: Cutscenes doesn't end if this is activated; camera is a little jumpy

Heli magnet disabled while using the Driver mod.
First Person Camera mod deleted.
Ryder glitch fixed.

I am trying to create a red sphere in CJ's house but it spawns on top of CJ's house instead of inside it. I can't seem to fix that.

5kedone
  • 5kedone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 06:24 AM

here is the link as space forgot it lol

http://files.gtanet..../file.php?F=645

camsta
  • camsta

GTA Maniac

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:43 AM

Hey, Space, Love your mod, just needa print the ones with the button combonations and stuff, coz I can neva rember them smile.gif

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:21 PM

I am trying to create a red sphere in CJ's house but it spawns on top of CJ's house instead of inside it. I can't seem to fix that.

you know since we have that mod to hold jump infront of something with ur mod we could just use that to get to the top of CJ's house anyway smile.gif just a suggestion so there is still gonna be more mods from u like this? what else r u gonna do with it? and im happy the updated one is out smile.gif

Neoviper
  • Neoviper

Cooooooobra!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:23 PM

Hey, This is definitly one of the greatest multimods Spaceeinstein! major credit is due. Two things thou can you add more infinite stats such as muscle and sex appeal?. and could you add a nitro mod?. Other then that its super cool!

deadbirdX
  • deadbirdX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 03:16 PM Edited by deadbirdX, 06 August 2005 - 03:59 PM.

Man your mod is AWESOME! You seem to have pushed the limits of the main.scm script to be maxed wooohooo! colgate.gif
The only thing that i think this mod still lacks is only the fuel handling, done in the akmod. I just hope you will make a version that includes it, i will have no more reasons to play mafia lol !
If you can send me a save game for that mod i will be glad too for i have played the game twice as i tested the akmod, unfortunately version 0.7 of akmod bugs at the s kycrane mission. Ive seen somewhere a mod that unlocked the donuts shops, that would really add fun to have donut shops open

rahkstar2.gif sleepy.gif

xmaniac
  • xmaniac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:23 PM Edited by xmaniac, 06 August 2005 - 07:30 PM.

Mods I would like to have...
Gas mod...Want this overall
Perfect Start
Parked Cars...Second one I want overall
Home Brains
Weapon Select
Helicopter Magnet
NRG Transport
Steed
Speedometer
Mod Shop
Car Unflip
Car Spawn
Driver
Patriot Explosion Launcher

If someone can compile this for me it would be great or if you can just give me the source for all of these so i can try to compile these it would be greatly appreciated thx...

deadbirdX
  • deadbirdX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:10 PM

Theres already a bunch of mods that adds a list of modifications, the problem seems to choose the last ones that everyone may not like; so far spaceeinstein seems to have done the most brilliant at this difficult acrobatic working to please everyone, and thanks agains to all the wonderfull modders who contributed to share their discoveries!
As for me i only want to be sure theres the transfender fix to this all mod in one last version, and the gas management in more... Now if the mad modders down here find again something grand, no way i wont say i wont use it! Like the homie mod and the latests gangstas mod that add to homies without screwin the game and not even touching the .scm, some textures replacements that add to realism like for weapons at some point, and maybe why not some extra missions and opened new shops with brand new items or whatever! Well if SA comes to that point then it risks to end up with more mods than morrowind tounge2.gif
At least it dozen take hours to load them aha lol.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 10:39 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 06 August 2005 - 10:51 PM.

The fuel/gas mod will not be in my mod because it's too large. For some reason, the script doesn't recognize CJ's house as solid. If you use the "climb" mod, CJ would "climb" out of his house no matter where. In my next version, I'll put the code activators behind CJ's house instead.

SilentM
  • SilentM

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 05:48 AM

Maybe on v8 or whatever you can edit the mission select to make it as if you had actually beaten that mission afterward. Like, I am horrible with the flying mission so I select the mission after FreeFall and beat it. Is it possible to make it so you skip freefall and go straight to the next mission? I'm curious as to if this could work as many people in Mission Help seem to be keen on not installing mods. Thanks for this beautiful compilation though, man. Love it.

efslayer
  • efslayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:36 AM

because u have to start the game every time u bring out a new release can you give CJ more money to start with.....

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 12:34 PM

Or how about starting with 100%? smile.gif

deadbirdX
  • deadbirdX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:34 PM

thanx again for your great mod, spaceeinstein. Now i know that there wont be fuel management im going to use that .scm as my main biggrin.gif
If you could be as kind as to send me the 100% save or at least a save with all the main missions done (dont need the 100% gang territories either id like to keep some gang wars for fun tounge.gif ) id be the happiest player on earth. Keep up the wonderfull modding!

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 04:30 PM

Why start with 100%? You already have everything you got. And you can get money using a cheat. If you use a mod, why not use a cheat?

No one in the world would complete the game for someone everytime I release an update. It would be a complete waste of time. Wait until version 1 as I said earlier.

deadbirdX
  • deadbirdX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:10 PM

yea youre right of course...
Except i cant wait!! xD
My neural transmittors need a GG!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD

Keep up your incredible work and thanks replying us so quick smile.gif

upsetting_pear
  • upsetting_pear

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2005 - 05:54 AM

Can you add the f*ck school mod?

GTA3TIMES
  • GTA3TIMES

M. STUNN3R

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:30 AM

After I complete the Puncture Wounds mission the chop shop doesn't show up? am I supposed to do all the garage missions?

upsetting_pear
  • upsetting_pear

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (GTA3TIMES @ Aug 8 2005, 16:30)
After I complete the Puncture Wounds mission the chop shop doesn't show up? am I supposed to do all the garage missions?

Hmm got same bug as me?? I finished the mission using mission chooser... that's probably why it don't work, you have to get up to it without cheating I think.

Bigun
  • Bigun

wandering about

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:14 PM

You two, read the whole f*cking thread before posting. This has been addresses a million times.

WhiteWing
  • WhiteWing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:56 PM

This is gonna sound like a dumb question, but I really have no idea...

The parts of the mod that are "disabled by default" (i.e Invincibility and indistructible vehicle)... How do you enable them?

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:23 PM

Mod shop, go into cj's house and stand in front of the brown door in the living room u turn off/on mods from that smile.gif and for those who want 100% search for the 27+ trainer u can use that and press a key and u get 100% right off the bat! no need to have it in a mod smile.gif

shiz12
  • shiz12

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:30 PM

im having a problem on the mission chooser. when you use the yes and no buttons to select missions, i can use the yes button to go up, but i cant use the no button to go down, i wont do anything.
has anybody had this problem, and does anybodyhave a solution to this problem, thanks

AceDevlin
  • AceDevlin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2005 - 01:52 AM Edited by AceDevlin, 09 August 2005 - 02:01 AM.

Your mod looks amazing, but has a ton of features that I'd likely never use. No offense meant at all. I've only owned the game a few weeks now and want to experience the game without external aids as much as possible.

The Chop Shop caught my attention, as did the mention of functional gas stations - both sound pretty cool, without taking away from the challenge of the game. Was wondering if there were anyone interested in combining the two if possible. The most I've done with GTA modding so far is swapping a few cars here and there.

AceDevlin Lorestriker

SilentM
  • SilentM

• Members

Posted 09 August 2005 - 03:00 AM Edited by SilentM, 09 August 2005 - 03:04 AM.

QUOTE (AceDevlin)
I've only owned the game a few weeks now and want to experience the game without external aids as much as possible.

Then why'd you post?

Also, I -really- dislike the idea of having gas for your car. That would just suck for long trips to San Fierro etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users