Photo

Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod v0.1

1,640 replies to this topic
demonj0e
  • demonj0e

Sa Coder In Training

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 04:29 PM

sounds great space are u gonna use the stinger mod that i released for sa? and have u updated the steed mod for ure all in one if not i could give u mine wich works with the new opcode u found

KingScar
  • KingScar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Nov 5 2005, 16:13)

Stinger Drop mod included

Yes Yes YEs YEESSSs, ah I'm so happy I just came, btw did you read what I said about the climbing mod?

Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:28 PM Edited by Zera, 05 November 2005 - 08:46 PM.

Space I have some more sugestions for v1.2:

-Make all of the prizes you receive from girlfriends avaible from the start, so we don't need to date them up to 100%.

-I don't think anyone uses the GTA 2 camera, so if you want I can send you a Turn cars on/off on the streets code, wich also disables the police and the wanted levels (Obviously you can enable them again when you want). You could replace the GTA 2 camera mod with this one (The coordinates mod is pretty useless too). It's not too big, so I think it will fit well. If you are interested, please send me a PM. This is a mod made by Tick (zbos) and converted by me, with a few changes.

-Photo Ops and Spray Tags not needed for 100%

That's all. Think about it please. happy.gif

Also, will you update the driver mod to v1.22? With the private jet thing?

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 09:52 PM

yay i cant wait for this, what do you mean the driving and flying part only, will we get to use the privat jet and that kind of stuff?

also will the stinger mod be usuable on any vehicle? cuz itd really be fitting for the tumbler smile.gif

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 09:57 PM

Spaceinstein,

Looking forward to playing your revised release wink.gif

Zildjian
  • Zildjian

GTA IV Contemplator

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:18 PM

Me too ^...But can I suggest moving the GTA 2 camera and cooordinates mod along with the money icon off the porch. I find it nearly impossible to get those without having to go inside then out then inside then out again (CJ's house of course).

Bleargest
  • Bleargest

Paranoid Android

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 01:26 AM Edited by Bleargest, 06 November 2005 - 01:37 AM.

spaceeinstein Posted on Nov 5 2005, 16:13
Does other code mods work for you?

Yea Space everyone works from .02 upto 1.01 of your mod, 1.1 won't run for me, I even tried installing the 1.01 patch for SA didn't make a difference. My system is running w2k sp4 w sp4 rollup1 and all the hotfixes that are out. I reinstalled windows last night to make sure there wasn't a problem there, and it still won't run. I hope that 1.2 will run as I really want to get to play with your newer versions. If you have any suggestions plz let me know. sad.gif
confused.gif

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 November 2005 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Jul 17 2005, 19:35)
NRG Transport | Demarest
| [/color]Keys Pressed: on foot UP + YES
Press the UP / DOWN and YES buttons so you can quickly transport yourself onto a NRG 500 to make a fast getaway. You can't activate this while in interiors. This mod is disabled by default.
| [color=blue]Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; disabled feature while in interiors; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Still not in the mod shop

Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 November 2005 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (Edmachine @ Nov 6 2005, 11:00)
NRG Transport | Demarest
Press the UP / DOWN and YES buttons so you can quickly transport yourself onto a NRG 500 to make a fast getaway. You can't activate this while in interiors. This mod is disabled by default.
| [color=blue]Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; disabled feature while in interiors; made compatible with the Mod Shop

This code is integrated with the steed mod. So, if you enable the steed mod, this one will be enabled too cool.gif

Gamer_Flamer_2003
  • Gamer_Flamer_2003

if it would just work, dangit

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:11 PM

Space, none of your versions work on my computer. I install them as I always do, move originals to backup folder and put modified ones in, and it says I need DirectX v9.0. thats why I'm wondering if I should upgrade my computer to Windows XP pro , and maybe that will help with the (directx) installation error. or maybe I will see if I can install DirectX 9.0 updates.

HHHHHMMMMMMM

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:59 PM

I don't know why your computer does that. Ask someone else.

Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod v1.2

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 06 November 2005 - 05:02 PM

Woo hoo! Me downloads.

demonj0e
  • demonj0e

Sa Coder In Training

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:01 PM

beutifull space good job see how fast this downloads now eh tounge.gif

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:38 PM

Gamer_Flamer_2003

WinXP Home or Pro won't make any difference to playing the game likewise SP1/SP2. I have Home and SP2 on my laptop and it works fine.
Also works on Pro/SP1 and SP2 on my 2 LAN PC's.

Are you sure you don't have an AntiSpyware or AntiVirus running when you try installing the Mod? or maybe an Auto-backup of your O/S partition that prohibits any changes?

You can't un-install DirectX as far as I'm aware so you might try a repair of your XP installation see the HowTo instructions below, then upgrade your DirectX to 9.0c don't forget to download the redist DON"T use the active update !

If that still doesn't work you might consider a Format and Fresh install of WinXP.

CODE
XP Repair install

1. Boot the computer using the XP CD. You may need to change the boot order in the system BIOS so the CD boots before the hard drive. Check your system documentation for steps to access the BIOS and change the boot order.

2. When you see the "Welcome To Setup" screen, you will see the options below  
This portion of the Setup program prepares Microsoft
  Windows XP to run on your computer:

To setup Windows XP now, press ENTER.

To repair a Windows XP installation using Recovery Console, press R.

To quit Setup without installing Windows XP, press F3.

3. Press Enter to start the Windows Setup.

do not choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press  R", (you do not want to load Recovery Console). I repeat, do not choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press  R".

4. Accept the License Agreement and Windows will search for existing Windows installations.

5.  Select the XP installation you want to repair from the list and press R to start the repair. If Repair is not one of the options, read  this Warning!!

6. Setup will copy the necessary files to the hard drive and reboot.  Do not press any key to boot from CD when the message appears. Setup will continue as if it were doing a clean install, but your applications and settings will remain intact.

7. Reapply updates or service packs applied since initial Windows XP installation. Please note that a Repair Install from the Original install XP CD will remove SP1 and SP1 will need to be reapplied.

Plaka Off to play 1.2 ... c ya L8er

alexrw
  • alexrw

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 08:19 PM

cool.gif
can't wait to play 1.2!
problem is it's rapidshare and i think someone who uses it has the same IP as me and getting rid of cookies never helped

*cough*gtagarage*cough*

Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:22 PM

I have a question. How can you make something that is needed for 100% not be needed anymore? And how can you unlock all the girlfriends prizes in the begining?
A bit off-topic, I know, but I need to know this. Plz help.

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 07 November 2005 - 12:08 AM Edited by Plaka, 11 November 2005 - 03:30 PM.

Save Games for vers. 1.2

See my latest post for all Save Games including 100% (on page 22.)

1.2 Save Game Pack

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:31 PM

YAY the new version is out, i was wondering could any of you guys do a story mode complete save for the xbox version? its be greatly appreciated!

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2005 - 08:04 PM

Ok, I got the file up in GTAGarage. Can someone test it to see if it works? Dial up + 3MB = Pain.

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 07 November 2005 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Nov 7 2005, 23:04)
Ok, I got the file up in GTAGarage. Can someone test it to see if it works? Dial up + 3MB = Pain.

Yep download works fine ... and the file extracts OK.

Gamer_Flamer_2003
  • Gamer_Flamer_2003

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:06 AM

I have always had norton internet security running. I have no clue if about autobackup, problem is not with the OS.

Will repost with results.

El_Venezolano
  • El_Venezolano

Venezuelan Freedom Fighter 4 Life

• Members

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Nov 7 2005, 16:04)

biggrin.gif lol, I remember when I had Dial-up... I was like nervous.gif every time I downloaded something...

Any whom, are you sure you fixed ALL the problems?: directx, crapy mission jumper and stuff... dozingoff.gif Cause if the problems haven't been solved, I thinck I'll wait for it to be so confused.gif . So, are they?

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:10 AM Edited by spaceeinstein, 08 November 2005 - 03:16 AM.

I can't check the DirectX problem because only one person experienced it. The mission skipper will only appear in the missions listed in the ReadMe. Right now, my mod is moderately stable because of the new opcodes that were discovered..

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Nov 8 2005, 06:10)
... my mod is moderately stable because of the new opcodes that were discovered..

IMHO this version 1.2 is very stable ... I'm into the Final Missions and had absolutely no problem's at all !

Definitely worth the Upgrade wink.gif

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Zera @ Nov 6 2005, 14:31)
QUOTE (Edmachine @ Nov 6 2005, 11:00)
NRG Transport | Demarest

This code is integrated with the steed mod. So, if you enable the steed mod, this one will be enabled too cool.gif

That sucks notify.gif confused.gif angry.gif cry.gif suicidal.gif

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Plaka @ Nov 7 2005, 02:08)
Save Games for vers. 1.2

NOTE: Only Story-Line Missions.
  • @ 1st Mission In Countryside (Max. Muscle.)
  • @ 1st Mission in San Fierro
  • @ 1st Mission in Desert (Gold at Driving School)
  • @ 1st Mission in Las Venturas (Gold at Driving, Flying School's)
  • DOWNLOAD

Las venturas doesn't work

Plaka
  • Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:15 PM

Edmachine,

If the others work then so should Las Venturas, I just tried to load it again and no problem. Could be a corrupt archive ... download the Pack again.

So far you're the only one that mentioned this wow.gif if the re-download doen't work I'll make a RAR with recovery record for you wink.gif

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:11 AM

so i guess no one here plays with this mod on xbox sad.gif

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Plaka @ Nov 8 2005, 21:15)
Edmachine,

If the others work then so should Las Venturas, I just tried to load it again and no problem. Could be a corrupt archive ... download the Pack again.

So far you're the only one that mentioned this wow.gif if the re-download doen't work I'll make a RAR with recovery record for you wink.gif

Sorry but I accidentally pressed the wrong save tounge.gif smile.gif stupid me tounge2.gif sigh.gif

Gamer_Flamer_2003
  • Gamer_Flamer_2003

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:43 PM

OK, I reinstalled SA on my Pc and tried to play it and got to the second mission where you had to go to ryder and then when I went into the circle, the game freezes, and then the computer freezes, which means I have to shut down and reload.

I tried it again and same result.
I am thinking that the problem might be the drive or something. I am thinking about buying a second external hard drive, and install it one there, and then try it. But now it sounds like a good idea just to reformat XP like Plaka said, and try to install 9.0c from microsoft and then see.......I have to think about that one for a minute.

P.S.- Or maybe I could install v1.2 and try that way.....
HHHHMMMMMMM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users