|QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Oct 2 2005, 00:40)|
| Did ANYONE completed this 100%? This is taking a little too long. People in one XBox forum completed the storyline using my final version of the mod already.|
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy writing and reading so much in school. The only major update for this mod is that Gang Warfare is deactivated from the start. Once you activate it, it's permanent. I can't find a way to delete a gang territory.
The mods that will not and may never be in my mod:
CJ Get High and Drunk
Any fuel/gas Management mods
Unless someone find a way to make those as external scripts. I've crammed the crap out of the file. If you want one of those mods, five mods night have to be deleted to actually get some space to fit that in. One less mod is better than four fewer mods.
I think the new version of the gang warfare mod has some ingame options where you can reset the gang territories or disable them. This could be a very useful addition.
Its a real shame that the point has been reached that some great mods may have to be removed to make space. If I personally had to choose, I would remove:
* Hunter Madness - Great idea but after a while it can get as annoying as the normal Heli's spawning all the time
* Home Brains - Funny as hell - but if it takes up loads of room in the mod, I would say remove it.
* Helicopter Magnet - Once I have picked up one car and dropped it in the sea - I dont feel the need to do it again.
* NRG Transport - Very handy, but this can sort of be duplicated using the GTA Admin console spawn vehicle function.
* Steed - Another great mod - but if it takes up a load of space - especially with the "added stuff to create less glitches" then it could go.
* Bullet time - Never used it - can this function be duplicated using the game speed function in the GTA Admin console ?
* Car Spawn - Its a shame I never really go the hang of this - The admin console could also duplicate this function.
* Patriot Explosion Launcher - didnt use this too much. When using this on some gang members - it didnt seem to add the kills to my gang member killed stats