Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod v0.1

1,640 replies to this topic
Lethal.Ambition
  • Lethal.Ambition

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (glenster @ Sep 17 2005, 11:52)
I hope this isn't too off-topic, but is the list of missions you can use the Trip Skip for the same as in the regular game? I was just wondering what the list is for the regular game since it's a feature that could be helpful but you don't hear much about.

I only ever saw trip skip for 2 missions. OG Loc and Badlands. Maybe there's a third.

adam schiller
  • adam schiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:01 PM

Hey how can I just get the invincibilty mod on its own

Invincibility | Brokenfish / Demarest
CJ's health can never be drained away. CJ is literally everything proof. CJ can only die if his parachute fails to open. This mod is disabled by default.
| Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; ntegrated this code with the indestructible vehicle code; made compatible with the Mod Shop

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 11:33 PM

A trainer.

spitfyyyre
  • spitfyyyre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:19 AM

get the admin console..... thats the only way to fly

spitfyyyre
  • spitfyyyre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:20 AM

get the admin console..... thats the only way to fly

Rockingduck
  • Rockingduck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (SuperTongue @ Sep 17 2005, 17:53)
When I go to the mod shop thing in cj's house, it takes me to the big screen, but the mods are saying like: Press joy7 to go underwater, etc. Some other ones say high scores, etc. Please help me!

i guess u forgot to change the american.txt

Bigun
  • Bigun

wandering about

• Members

Posted 18 September 2005 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (Rockingduck @ Sep 18 2005, 08:44)
When I go to the mod shop thing in cj's house, it takes me to the big screen, but the mods are saying like: Press joy7 to go underwater, etc. Some other ones say high scores, etc. Please help me!

Yes, thats his problem, but to avoid confusion its called the "american.gxt". Belongs in \TEXT folder.

PL Hunter Blaze
  • PL Hunter Blaze

Rebel Leader

• Members

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:03 PM

COuld you add Madd Dogg's "Grove" mission mod. Which adds 4 bikes on the street, (NRG, BF, PCJ, and FCR). Wayferer, faggio, pizza boy, HPV100, and Lowerider bike ont top of the garage. A harrier on the roof where the TEC9 is along with a minigun spawned there.

A tank underneath the bridge where the brass knuckles are. A hunter, super GT, and Turismo. And a flash where Sweets car should be. Also near the BMX is the mountain bike.

It also spawns an oyster that when you collect it, u get all of them, same with horseshoe and photo op right on Grove Street. Also Armor, a heart, and a bribe. Along with flowers.

Be awesome if u added that! *Sry for grammer and spelling errors, in a hurry.

SuperTongue
  • SuperTongue

Mmmm... Apples

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2005 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Bigun @ Sep 18 2005, 17:54)
QUOTE (Rockingduck @ Sep 18 2005, 08:44)

Yes, thats his problem, but to avoid confusion its called the "american.gxt". Belongs in \TEXT folder.

Thanks a bunch!

Clep-D
  • Clep-D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:01 AM

spaceeinstein , thhink about the get high and drunk mod, real G's smoke and drank

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:41 PM

do you people not read? hes already said hes not gonna put any more big mods cuz there is not enough room in the main.scm thats why i stoped requesting stuff.

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:15 AM

How do I change the Rocket Luncher to Heatseeking one? In When using the Helimod.

Kertkert
  • Kertkert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:32 PM

hi ya all!! i LOVE this mod, but one thing.... tha driver. how can i call a heli
for me and i can hop on it as passenger? i tried the red marker in front of
johnsons house and pressed Y+Tab (yes + action), and it will show only the names of the cars. It does not work. could somebody help me please O please !?

Supdario
  • Supdario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Kertkert @ Oct 1 2005, 15:32)
hi ya all!! i LOVE this mod, but one thing.... tha driver. how can i call a heli
for me and i can hop on it as passenger? i tried the red marker in front of
johnsons house and pressed Y+Tab (yes + action), and it will show only the names of the cars. It does not work. could somebody help me please O please !?

No into marker.....
You must call the heli driver out of the marker smile.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:40 AM

Did ANYONE completed this 100%? This is taking a little too long. People in one XBox forum completed the storyline using my final version of the mod already.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy writing and reading so much in school. The only major update for this mod is that Gang Warfare is deactivated from the start. Once you activate it, it's permanent. I can't find a way to delete a gang territory.

The mods that will not and may never be in my mod:
CJ Get High and Drunk
Any fuel/gas Management mods
Unless someone find a way to make those as external scripts. I've crammed the crap out of the file. If you want one of those mods, five mods night have to be deleted to actually get some space to fit that in. One less mod is better than four fewer mods.

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:22 AM

so whens the new update gonna be out space? im ready to play with real time on my xbox since u where gonna put it in the modshop smile.gif

Supdario
  • Supdario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Oct 2 2005, 00:40)
Did ANYONE completed this 100%? This is taking a little too long. People in one XBox forum completed the storyline using my final version of the mod already.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy writing and reading so much in school. The only major update for this mod is that Gang Warfare is deactivated from the start. Once you activate it, it's permanent. I can't find a way to delete a gang territory.

CJ Get High and Drunk
Unless someone find a way to make those as external scripts. I've crammed the crap out of the file. If you want one of those mods, five mods night have to be deleted to actually get some space to fit that in. One less mod is better than four fewer mods.

I've a problem bored.gif
Vehicles and Weapons don't spawn via IPL's confused.gif
I'm at Los Santos Missions..... confused.gif
But when I use any other Script works...

Jackie Flannery
  • Jackie Flannery

Westies forever

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:51 PM Edited by Jackie Flannery, 02 October 2005 - 01:09 PM.

CJ Get High and Drunk

I think the new version of the gang warfare mod has some ingame options where you can reset the gang territories or disable them. This could be a very useful addition.

Its a real shame that the point has been reached that some great mods may have to be removed to make space. If I personally had to choose, I would remove:

* Hunter Madness - Great idea but after a while it can get as annoying as the normal Heli's spawning all the time

* Home Brains - Funny as hell - but if it takes up loads of room in the mod, I would say remove it.

* Helicopter Magnet - Once I have picked up one car and dropped it in the sea - I dont feel the need to do it again.

* NRG Transport - Very handy, but this can sort of be duplicated using the GTA Admin console spawn vehicle function.

* Steed - Another great mod - but if it takes up a load of space - especially with the "added stuff to create less glitches" then it could go.

* Bullet time - Never used it - can this function be duplicated using the game speed function in the GTA Admin console ?

* Car Spawn - Its a shame I never really go the hang of this - The admin console could also duplicate this function.

* Patriot Explosion Launcher - didnt use this too much. When using this on some gang members - it didnt seem to add the kills to my gang member killed stats

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:09 PM

Helicopter magnet used only one line in the code. Home brains used around 6 lines or so. Those two didn't do much to waste space. I'll look into the latest Gang Warfare mod.

Rockstar's v2.0 of San An made me lose trust in that company. They created too much false advertisements to us.

Another update: You can turn on and off heli magnet. You still need to press the hover button while stopped to get it to pop.

Lethal.Ambition
  • Lethal.Ambition

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:36 PM

I keep going back to the same thing, but it would be good if you removed the perfect handling heavy car thing. I just hate how both features are on the same key! Most of the time I want a heavy car and I get a freaking perfect handlig ph34r.gif

Space, there's a 2.0 out already? Or the 1.1? I'm lost. Let me check up on some news tounge2.gif

KungFuJebus
  • KungFuJebus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:47 PM

car spawnig is one of the things that made me use this mod. its also extremly easy to use its like a must keep in all in one

but anyways space u didnt answere when the new update would be out?

Wooz
  • Wooz

Original Triad.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:52 PM

CJ Get High and Drunk

We wouldn't need a car spawner[use control center] we don't need wall climbing. and patriot explosion launcher. we don't need Hot Coffee and GTA 2 cam. This is all in my opinion, and if all of us agrees, can you take those out and update the driver mod and put in the get cj high and drunk mod?

Lethal.Ambition
  • Lethal.Ambition

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Wooz @ Oct 2 2005, 13:52)

CJ Get High and Drunk

We wouldn't need a car spawner[use control center] we don't need wall climbing. and patriot explosion launcher. we don't need Hot Coffee and GTA 2 cam. This is all in my opinion, and if all of us agrees, can you take those out and update the driver mod and put in the get cj high and drunk mod?

Well if we start talking about what we need, we don't need the get high either. sarcasm.gif

Wooz
  • Wooz

Original Triad.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:58 PM Edited by Wooz, 02 October 2005 - 06:00 PM.

delete this post plz.

Wooz
  • Wooz

Original Triad.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Lethal.Ambition @ Oct 2 2005, 17:57)
QUOTE (Wooz @ Oct 2 2005, 13:52)

CJ Get High and Drunk

Well if we start talking about what we need, we don't need the get high either. sarcasm.gif

i ment, that alot of people don't use it as much. which what i was trying to say. confused.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:23 AM Edited by spaceeinstein, 03 October 2005 - 02:30 AM.

The next version can be released in about one week if someone sends me a 100% save file for this mod.

If I put the CJ High and Drunk in, would you use it from time to time?

Jackie Flannery
  • Jackie Flannery

Westies forever

• Members

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Oct 3 2005, 02:23)
The next version can be released in about one week if someone sends me a 100% save file for this mod.

Personally, I would try it out just to see what its like. Is it similar to when you have to drive the truth to SF ? if so, I cant imagine I would be using all the time. Im drunk most of the time anyway biggrin.gif

Supdario
  • Supdario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2005 - 11:50 AM

Do you implement Tooled Up Mod?

Wooz
  • Wooz

Original Triad.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Oct 3 2005, 02:23)

well i beat the game and all of oddjobs/side missions.... is it ok if i use the pizza trainer and use the 100% cheat?

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 03 October 2005 - 06:27 PM

I don't think a trainer can make the game to literally get 100%. When you get 100%, you get more stuff than just the number 100.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users