Photo

3D Design Program

2 replies to this topic
street454
  • street454

S.A. for Xbox: it's here!

• Members

Posted 17 July 2005 - 04:53 PM

Lately I've been trying out 3D Design programs and after I finish downloading them I don't have a clue of what to do. I was wondering what is the best FREE program for beginners. I've tried Anim8tor, and 3D Canvas (and another one, but I forgot the name of it). If one of those is an easy-to-use program and I'm just stupid, could you tell me where I can find tutorials/walkthroughs to make things a little bit easier, Thanks.

SIP YEK NOD
  • SIP YEK NOD

I drink and I smash because i love

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2005 - 06:03 PM

Zmodeler or Zmodeler 2

it has the distinct advantage of being absolutley free, so when you give up in a month, it wont have cost you a cent colgate.gif

zmodeler 1 seems a lot easier to me, you might want to start there, and check out the textures and modeling forum here

~Neon~
  • ~Neon~

Hmmm...

• Members

Posted 17 July 2005 - 07:52 PM

If it realy is your fist time I would strongly reccomend SketchUp. It basicly a 3D version of paint, its realy easy to use and you can just pick it up and mess about with it without tutorials. Its full of loads of usefull tools which make it so easy to use. There are video tutorials on their web site aswell which are very good.

There is a trial version on their site but im sure you can get your hands on a full copy sarcasm.gif.

www.SketchUp.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users