» «
Photo

[SA][WIP][SCR]Street Ducks

4 replies to this topic
Rollies77
  • Rollies77

Joy Rider

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:10 PM Edited by Rollies77, 16 July 2005 - 02:45 PM.

"Duck Bike" is actually what Indonesians call the small bikes with engine capacity lower than 125cc. They're one of the demons lurking by the streets of Jakarta. It's my first attemp in making a bike from scratch. Totally rebuild the chassis and scaled-up the wheels. But the wheels are not quite there yet. Haven't got time to go into the details with textures and reflections. Afterall it is still in a beta state. But have a go if you wanna try. I'm not sure if I will ever gonna finish it anyway. Have fun.

The Street Ducks
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have also upload it to GTAGarage. Go there if the links don't work. It'll be ready as soon as they approve it.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:10 PM

Whoa Pimptastic dude those things r p1mp.Great Jub!

Cargozer
  • Cargozer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:34 PM

The bikes under 125cc are called "mopeds"and the front of your scooter looks a bit weird, other than that, its a good replcaement. If you have time, would you like to try model my real life scooter for faggio or pizzaboy replacement? ^_^ I could provide you tons of digicamera pictures from my bike. Tell me if your interested, i lack the skill of modeling so i really would like to see someone making my scooter for me. (CPI Hussar Evo).

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2005 - 09:31 AM

Carnt c those pics geocities sucks use imageshack.us and the download link aint workin

thedude420
  • thedude420

ghetto star

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2005 - 09:26 PM

lol thats a wicked looking ride

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users