» «
Photo

Useful VC PC Mods

9 replies to this topic
illspirit
  • illspirit

lycanthroplasty

• None

Posted 04 June 2003 - 09:18 AM Edited by illspirit, 16 July 2009 - 05:47 AM.

Package/Rampage Finder Mod

Here's the story: I got sick of looking for the hidden packages and rampages again on the PC after finding them all before on the PS2. So I made this mod which makes it so all of them have a huge string of lights above them which can easily be seen from, erm, anywhere. If you're stuck finding some packages or kill frenzies, toss this mod in and fly around in a heli for a while- They're almost impossible to miss. wink.gif

On the other hand, if you don't want to bother with finding the hidden stuff at all, you could just install this and have VC look like the Northern Lights are overhead. You can't tell from the screenshots, but it's set up so the lights blink like a Broadway marquee going from the sky to the items on the ground.

Here's some screenshots (click to enlarge):
user posted image user posted image user posted image

And you can download it right here.

(btw, this is a repost from the Mod Showroom... I just figured there might be some people in here who could use it, but don't bother checking below. biggrin.gif )

LithJoe
  • LithJoe

Ultimate Trainer Creator

• Members

Posted 06 June 2003 - 06:58 PM Edited by Spuds725, 10 November 2005 - 09:19 PM.

Lith Joe's Ultimate Trainer V2

Just to keep you all upto date i've released a new version of the trainer, heres whats been added/fixed since v1:

* Added Inf Run

* Added Garage editor with load/save options

* Added check to ensure compatable version of the exe is being used

* Added 'hidden' commandline option to autostart gtavc run 'GTA Vice ultimate Trainer.exe hidden'

* Fixed bug with decimal seperator on some machines being used as ',' now will always be '.'

* Fixed bug that made built in game cheats echo outside the game

* Fixed money cheat, give 10k every time its pressed now

LithJoe

NEW LINK HERE
Provided by Fuzzy Juzzy

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2005 - 03:31 PM Edited by Spuds725, 15 July 2005 - 07:47 PM.

Anyone that wants the lights mod to work for just the packages OR rampages (NOT BOTH); click here

illspirit still gets credit for creating the mod, I only split it in 2.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 16 July 2005 - 01:10 AM

Ok-- in an attempt to tidy up the forums a bit, I split off some posts of some mods and combined them into 1 pinned thread-- replaced 2 pinned threads with this one.

My intention is not to list all the mods here but if anybody wants to post a list some with links feel free to do so-- I don't want this to become a modding discussion thread so feel free to post links to threads but keep the modding talk (especially troubleshooting of games with mods) in the modding subforum.

Thanks.....

Spuds.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:01 AM Edited by Fuzzy Juzzy, 18 April 2006 - 12:54 AM.

I figured I should add some that are often over-looked or commonly asked for...

For those of you looking for the VC version of the famous GTA3 Admin Console, look no further. GTA VC Admin Console.

A Vice City Trainer by random_download. GTA Garage link here.

Delfi's Developer Console. Documentation: How to use the Dev Console.

MP3 Randomizer. This allows your mp3 player radio station to be in a random order every time. Especially for those of you who've noticed the set order gets tiresome after a while.

3D Analyze. A few blokes I know use this solely for its option to play games (Vice City included) in a windowed mode, rather than full screen. Under the 'performance tab', select "force windowed mode".

Mod Author Description Further Information Link
Package/Rampage FinderillspiritPlaces a huge string of lights above all remaining hidden packages and rampages. It makes them impossible to miss!GTAForums postillspirit.com
Ultimate Trainer V2LithJoeUpdated version of the famous trainer. Includes infinite run, garage editor, $10,000 money cheat and much more!GTAForums postCodename:Vice
VC Admin Consoleestetiksoft.deThe VC version of the hugely popular GTA3 Admin Console.N/Aestetiksoft.de
Vice City Trainerrandom_downloadAn alternate trainer. Well worth a look.GTAForums topicGTAGarage
Developer ConsoleJernejL (Delfi)A console program for controlling VC.GTAForums topicGTATools.com
MP3 RandomizerGareth GriffithsRandomizes the MP3 order in your mp3 folder of Vice City. You now get a refreshing, new playlist order every time you fire up VC!N/APlanet Grand Theft Auto
3D Analyze Gives stacks of options for 3D games - including, but not limited to VC. The main draw card is the option to play 'windowed' as opposed to full screen mode.N/A3DFX Zone
Cheat Code ToolsDemarestA collection of code mods that are made to work on or with your existing save game. These ones pertain to cheats.GTAForums topicTFads.com
Gameplay Code ToolsDemarestA collection of code mods that are made to work on or with your existing save game. These ones pertain to gameplay.GTAForums topicTFads.com

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:28 AM

Demarest's Code Fixes and Code Tools.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 06 May 2006 - 01:28 PM Edited by Spuds725, 06 May 2006 - 01:56 PM.

The content of this thread has been combined with the PC save file thread that is pinned-- any other useful mods should be posted there.

Unpinned & locked

sriram301296
  • sriram301296

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:24 AM

I done what u said and lights show up above the rampage but when i take the rampage the required gun does not come up..
what to do??

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (sriram301296 @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 08:24)
I done what u said and lights show up above the rampage but when i take the rampage the required gun does not come up..
what to do??

Oh for f*ck's sake, if the last post date was when Instant Messenger and Dance Dance Revolution still existed, don't post.

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (sriram301296 @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 03:24)
what to do??

Goddamn stupid 3rd world retards, omfg. suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users