Who should have been the main character

32 replies to this topic
#1Assassin
  • #1Assassin

Part-time Thug

• Members

Posted 17 July 2005 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (F-s-X @ Jul 16 2005, 12:40)
I would have loved to play as a balla, seeing as they got more freedom than you had in the GSF.

What do mean?
The ballas are only a better choice then GSF because they had cool weapon deals with other countries, and were massive cracklords

Ottae
  • Ottae

Zoom-Zoom

• Niue

Posted 17 July 2005 - 11:04 AM Edited by Ottae, 17 July 2005 - 11:06 AM.

The Truth

WTF? That would be the worst storyline ever! You get a crap car and have about 5 missions (if that) and the rest of the game would be smoking weed and you'd have to control the game in "high mode" where the screen's all messed up. I think CJ was fine! He had to earn the respect of his gang over the course of the game while if the main character was woozie, who was already the boss, you wouldn't need to do anything coz his minions would do it for you.

#1Assassin
  • #1Assassin

Part-time Thug

• Members

Posted 17 July 2005 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Ottae @ Jul 17 2005, 11:04)
The Truth

WTF? That would be the worst storyline ever! You get a crap car and have about 5 missions (if that) and the rest of the game would be smoking weed and you'd have to control the game in "high mode" where the screen's all messed up. I think CJ was fine! He had to earn the respect of his gang over the course of the game while if the main character was woozie, who was already the boss, you wouldn't need to do anything coz his minions would do it for you.

The truth would have many more then 5 missions if he wer the main character, and smoking weed would be like a pastime, and eyou could just take his bus down to Transfender

And CJ wasn't fine, he was the worst out of all his OGSF.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users