» «
Photo

New signature & avatar

7 replies to this topic
Pierce Brosnan
  • Pierce Brosnan

• Members

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:18 PM

I made this one based on the new forum I am making right now. Please post comments.

MsNobody
  • MsNobody

Playstation Portable

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:10 PM

Well, to be honest, it doesn't look like you did much. The star is a little rough looking too.

ADJ
  • ADJ

The Wizard from Worcester

• Members

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:27 PM

It's pretty simple, but it still looks good.

king surfer
  • king surfer

Omni-f*ck

• Members

Posted 13 July 2005 - 06:12 PM

Yeah like ADJ said its simple but effective. I'd get to work on that star though its loking quite pixelated. If i were you i'd get the star brush and whack the size up to whatever you need. Should do the trick.

Pierce Brosnan
  • Pierce Brosnan

• Members

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:32 PM

Yeah I'll fix that star up when I find time.

Also I might change the avatar too.

Y.T.
  • Y.T.

f*ck power

• Members

Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:13 AM Edited by Y.T., 14 July 2005 - 05:52 AM.

The bottom line on the avatar is a bit to high when it intersects with the star (it's lower on the signature). Try to have an even amount of space on the top and botton of the star in the sig because it might look better. You gonna update it when you start your new forums?
edit: o and dont bother with the star paint brush. use the custom shape vector star, works perfcetly.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:59 AM

Why isn't anything on it anti-aliased?

To be honest, there isn't much to crit. And what is there isn't worth critiquing...

Pierce Brosnan
  • Pierce Brosnan

• Members

Posted 14 July 2005 - 06:58 AM Edited by Pierce Brosnan, 14 July 2005 - 08:53 AM.

QUOTE (Y.T. @ Jul 14 2005, 14:13)
The bottom line on the avatar is a bit to high when it intersects with the star (it's lower on the signature).  Try to have an even amount of space on the top and botton of the star in the sig because it might look better.  You gonna update it when you start your new forums?
edit: o and dont bother with the star paint brush.  use the custom shape vector star, works perfcetly.

I'm doing some edits to the sig and avatar to make them even, I will change to the "coming soon" text to click here" or someone when I finish on the forum.

EDIT: Fixed sig and avatar, and, now have an edit to my avatar. When i'm online below it will say "online" on the right bottom corner, when i'm not, i'll change it to the same avatar but the "online" text removed. The forum (advertised on the sig) is made, i'm finding a dark skin for my InvisionFree forum, and then I have to make the forum sections, and the forum rules. Then i'm ready.

Edit two: I will also make edits on the avatar for when there is speical events on the forum like holidays and birthdays and such..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users