M4 because of the high damage specially when you can dual wield it
What is your favorite weapon or weapons.....
Posted 16 August 2015 - 10:29 PM
Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:23 AM
Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:51 AM
Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:38 PM Edited by Phoenix_Poop, 22 August 2015 - 04:38 PM.
Oh yeah! One of the best, and the only 'stealth weapon' effective in the entire series, Silenced 9mm!!!
Classic post osho
The silenced pistol is always nice. I'll miss the days when I tried to hunt for it back when I was 8 playing SA on PS2. Amazing times.
GTAV's silenced pistol is not as cool as the one in SA, the soundeffect may not be so real but it's still memorable.
Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:14 PM Edited by inadequate, 22 August 2015 - 05:15 PM.
All, lol. Everything is perfect in San Andreas. But I'm going with the AK-47
- Jeansowaty likes this
Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:25 PM
Full skilled M4. During Gang Wars, this gun is killing machine, just shoot and go backwards.
The accuracy of the M4 is awesome, you can always hit your enemies, even if you keep shooting, no recoil at all.
The Ak47 sucks, even with Hitman-level it is very hard to hit someone from a far distance.
AND i love the HUD icon of the M4.
Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:58 AM
Am I the only one who prefers the AK over the M4? It's not that it's better than the M4, but it has more style in it. Thank God with mods I made the guns more accurate to real life.
- MrMadMike and BlackSnow176 like this
Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:17 PM
Minigun, AK-47, Combat Shotgun, RPG, Desert Eagle, Brass Knuckles, Knife, M4 and Tear Gas.
Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:10 PM
Melee-knife or baseball bat
SMG-any of them
Shotgun-any of them
Assault rifle-AK 47
Sniper rifle-scoped rifle
Heavy weapon-minigun or homing RPG
Thrown-grenades or molotovs
Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:57 AM Edited by BlackSnow176, 06 September 2015 - 02:57 AM.
Almost exclusively MP5 and 9mm. Also sniper for helicopters.
See that Trevor quote below
Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:27 PM Edited by lil weasel, 23 September 2016 - 11:24 AM.
I know nearly every myth in gta sa is fake but still i'm interested to know what weapons and cars you used to investigate
I've always carried a desert eagle, shotgun (any kind) camera, and ak47 and I always used the bobcat
Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:57 PM Edited by Still Madd, 23 September 2016 - 03:58 PM.
1) TEC-9 because of "Yeah, Ballas turf, you dogs ready?"
2) Desert Eagle because of "Hey, Smoke"
3) M4 because of "We'll need some serious artillery for this gig. Say hi to M FO', M FOR MOTHERf*ckA'"
Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:20 PM
- Jeansowaty likes this
Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:57 PM Edited by Light Syde Riandy, 29 September 2016 - 11:58 PM.
Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:47 AM
Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:05 AM
I Voted None/No Favourite.
I used the Weapon that best suited the need I had. I'm very much a Combat Pragmatist in that regard.
- lil weasel and The American Army 1775 like this
Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:48 PM Edited by lil weasel, 01 October 2016 - 05:55 PM.
- M4 Assault Rifle, Long Range and Higher capacity magazine.
- RPG Missile launcher, It will take out Groups of Gang members at once (watch them fly like Superman) The blast radius goes through walls/hedges/fences, floors/decks, also kills vehicles.
- Molotov Cocktails (with a fireproof Carl) is safe to use for groups also blasts through objects like the RPG., I especially like to drop them off roofs. and use them at the Skate Park to start and finish the Turf war
- Sniper-Rifle to start Turf Wars when Gang members are out side the zone Carl is in. (the narrow strip near the hospital.
- The HeAT missile Launcher during the "Interdiction mission".
- Desert Eagle for One-shot, One kill situations.
- Chain Saw for the easy kills during the "Stowaway" mission.
Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:29 PM
Mingun because I love the explosions especially in series and beheading my enemies.
Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:33 PM
Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:43 AM
Slienced 9mm because it sounds cool
MP5 because u can sprint when holding it and the ammo is super easy to find
Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:51 PM Edited by Gion, 11 May 2017 - 09:54 PM.
Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:39 AM
my favorites are the flame thrower , the katana , and the ak47
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users