[REL|Alpha] GTA Map Viewer

94 replies to this topic
RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 October 2005 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (steve-m @ Aug 25 2005, 12:39)
QUOTE (teun.steenbekkers @ Aug 25 2005, 09:58)
Sorry if this is a general question: Will the Mapviewer also create radar files for Vice City, and what does it create exactly then? A 3d radar? Mc-Kay (leader of our mod) has some trouble making a radar for the mod, so... Thanks for helping!  smile.gif

Yea, you can also use it for VC, you just have to change the map width and and number of radar pieces accordingly. It will create a top-down 3D radar, rendered by the viewer. If you want an old-style radar, you could still use this to create the map in your image editor, to get an exact map.

@dertyjerzian: What do you mean with it doesn't load it? It refuses the game, or you don't see anything? Maybe that's why it's stripped and nothing is there? tounge.gif

Does it do it now? The radar thing?

Lost
  • Lost

Dunno loock at me respect list

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2006 - 04:30 PM

cool map editer and its alpha stage

P.S. why doesnt the programme just eat half my pc (very slow (for me)) angry.gif

Dup
  • Dup

Retired Lurker

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:43 AM Edited by steve-m, 09 June 2006 - 02:16 PM.

Please don't bump very old topics. PM the author.

Edit: No point in locking this, re-opened.

shahaikal
  • shahaikal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (jacob. @ Jul 8 2005, 19:54)
Hey steve, nice release.. unfortunately it's not working for me.

I create a 'games.cfg' in MapViewer's directory, with these contents:
CODE
C:\Program files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\
C:\Program files\Rockstar Games\GTA Vice City\

I load MapViewer.exe, press F1 - nothing, press F2 - nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I doublechecked the readme file.

I think you should move the the mouse when you press f1 then there you are lol[SPOILER]

Brejlounek
  • Brejlounek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:07 AM Edited by Brejlounek, 05 September 2013 - 09:34 AM.

Sorry for posting to yyyyeears old topic, but I wanted to fly around legendary San Andreas using Leap. Discovered map viewer scripts, but application stops responding after running few seconds of script on Windows 8. Yes, I am calling time update. Something I can do about that?

EDIT: Figured it out, in XP SP3 compatibility mode, app doesn't hang when not responding smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users