• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:28 AM

Its a THROWDOWN!!!! Well... eh... a really sad throwdown. confused.gif

Smiley X
  • Smiley X

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:52 AM

tril you can tell you are thirteen get a life you little terd . . . . thirteen year olds give THEMSELVES a bad name. Im nineteen, my little brother uses my name in these forums and he is more mature then you and hes 12, you little kids havent even got first hair on ball dozingoff.gif you definetly shouldnt be playing a game a explict as San andreas. and no tril you are not a gangster you are a little sh*t stop going on about being a G and all sorts of sh*t and get off the forums. and yes i relate to maturity levels and i havent met a mature 13 year old so stop being a little sh*t and piss off die.gif

CarWreck
  • CarWreck

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:58 AM

I don't think I will disclose my age, I am feeling quite old after reading this thread. All I will say is my oldest son is older then most of the teens in this thread. confused.gif

coylez
  • coylez

CoYLeZ

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:17 AM

im young, bucked, n full of attidude

im 16

tounge2.gif

chopper123
  • chopper123

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:20 AM

im 13 but ive been playing gta games seince i was 10.

Smashitup2905
  • Smashitup2905

Straight Edge(Look it up)

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:41 AM

My grandparents got me GTA:3 when i was around 9 or 10. I had to tell them you were a "taxi driver" in the game, lol. Then next christmas i got VC. The finially, imy dad bought me SA. He says I could do whatever i want as long as i keep getting good grades. biggrin.gif

Arthazzz
  • Arthazzz

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:46 AM Edited by Arthazzz, 04 July 2005 - 07:59 AM.

me be, eh.. one two... 14!! no wait i'm 15years + one month - 7 days old tounge.gif
i palyed gta since i was 9 tounge2.gif
& i played violent games since i was 5 (mortal combat) biggrin.gif
& my parents knew that i had to fight/kill in that game, but they didn't care, coz they knew that i could tell the diferance from the real world & games

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:49 AM Edited by nlitement, 04 July 2005 - 08:03 AM.

Yo im 13 lol i uze aol and i uze u and dumb abbreviations lolll.

No.

I am 12 (almost 13 now). Been playing GTA series since its first game. Some people don't even believe I am 12 and refuse to be assured.

If this forum is in the USA, those who said they were 12 or under should be banned under COPPA laws.

I think it's because the government lacks to understand that maturity varies between 11-12 year olds alot. There's this stereotype (true, yes) which claims that a 12 year old on the net is an ass. Which in most cases is true. It's like puberty, you don't know exactly when it starts. It ranges between 11-16. I wonder why Smiley X says that =>12 don't have ballhair? Maybe he got bit late in his puberty and thinks so. And on the other hand, Smiley X I don't think it doesn't give any special right to you if you are mature to start offending Tril in "gansta-style". And besides, he was just kidding and your post seems over-serious. I don't want to start on a flamewar or anything.

Suicicoo
  • Suicicoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 08:10 AM

im 22 and i too dont see anything wrong about younger children play mature games - as long as they know the difference...

yosi22
  • yosi22

yosi22

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:32 AM

this is starting to get a bit scary sad.gif

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:09 PM

@Smiley X:
Ok...Becuz I'm joking around I'm immature?
Wow...That makes alot of sense than nobody here is mature.
And you don't know me in R/L nor have you even read any of my
post besides these so...I don't know how you could say I'm immature...
And I said that sh*t about me being gangsta waz a joke so chill da
f*ck out...

Martini Racing
  • Martini Racing

Procrastinator King.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:32 PM

I'm 34, and I still don't get you young'uns slang. Rad? What the hell does Rad mean? No, I know most of the slang, but some of it makes no sense. Especially computer slang: It's leik teh roxxors!!11!11!1!1 lol roflmao!11!1!!1!1 Why don't you talk normally? That crap makes you look retarded. No, really, it does. You can't argue out of this one. Anyway, on topic, I think kids can ply it, as long as you limit how long they played it. No 7 - day - straight stints for my kids. No way, no how.

yosi22
  • yosi22

yosi22

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:44 PM

yes i think kids could play it.i don't think it messes them up .a normal person could play it for 3 days and it would not affect them. a already messed up person could play it for 1 minute and go on a rampage_ani.gif they could go on a rampage_ani.gif anyway with or with out the game because the are messed up.
so if you understand that....
rahkstar2.gif

The_Dancing_Cat
  • The_Dancing_Cat

CJ's girl

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:00 PM

I'm 14, been playing GTA since I was 12.
I do think that politicians go overboard with it all. Have you noticed that the kids that go on mad rampages with sniper rifles are all MENTAL in some way? They, even if they can't help it, are the bad examples.
Yeah, a lot of kids are a bunch of asses, but they're young. You're supposed to be immature when you're chronologically immature. I personally find it sad that kids at the age of 12 or 13 have already grown up and started to study law or whatever.
GTA is JUST A GAME. And perfectly normal 13 year olds aren't going to play Scrabble once and go out and throw letter tiles at everybody, are they?
I agree that ratings are just guidelines.

Martini Racing
  • Martini Racing

Procrastinator King.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (The_Dancing_Cat @ Jul 4 2005, 15:00)
And perfectly normal 13 year olds aren't going to play Scrabble once and go out and throw letter tiles at everybody, are they?
I agree that ratings are just guidelines.

I did, when I was five.

The_Dancing_Cat
  • The_Dancing_Cat

CJ's girl

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:10 PM

Well, when you were five, not thirteen. I hope...? wow.gif

Martini Racing
  • Martini Racing

Procrastinator King.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:13 PM

When I was thirteen, I went through what one would call "The grumpy teen years" and all I did was sulk around in my room, being angry.
Edit: and I still throw Scrabble tiles... at my kids when they get mad because they lost.

peter_helia
  • peter_helia

Valiant owner

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:39 PM

I think its fine for these younger kids to play, i used too when i was younger and i dont think its made me violent. Some kids shouldnt play it though, i know a few assholes who really dont know the difference between reality and a game and i think they will end up in alot of sh*t. I agree that this post does show the maturity levels of some kids though, lol. I cant beleive i used to be like that. hahaha.

But anyway think of it this way.... Imagine being 12 or watever and not being able to play GTA.... That would suk, i cant imagine how bad it would be not to be allowed to play GTA.

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:46 PM

[QUOTEcant imagine how bad it would be not to be allowed to play GTA. [/QUOTE]
One of my friends isn't allowed to play SA...
His mom says theres to many curse words and she acts like the
stupid parents and politicians and says it's a game about smashing
in hookers heads with a baseball bat to get points...

[QUOTE]Have you noticed that the kids that go on mad rampages with sniper rifles are all MENTAL in some way? [/QUOTE]
Yeah they were already crazy to begin with...
GTA had very little if not nothing to do with their stupid actions...
They were just looking for a excuse when they blamed Rockstar...

rahkstar2.gif The One, The Only, The Untouchable, Rockstar Games rahkstar2.gif

peter_helia
  • peter_helia

Valiant owner

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 04:07 PM

The government suck, I hate them so much. They ban anything fun. Whenever im about to do something it becomes illegal or they change the god damn law. Seriously all this sewing has fuked every1 up. You cant do nothing fun no more mad.gif

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (peter_helia @ Jul 4 2005, 18:07)
You cant do nothing fun no more mad.gif

Go to the NL and hook up with some ganja.

Smiley X
  • Smiley X

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 04:34 PM

i agree with martini racing completely, and tril can you please grow up remember your 13 you heavens sake . . . . . if your mother saw you swear and talk the way you are you would be in for it its ok to be young and play games and whatever but there is a line dont cross it your only young, you havent even hit puberty suicidal.gif REQUEST LOCKAGE this is just a flame thread really too many little 12 year olds have revealed themseleves

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 04:39 PM

Dude I haven't done anything and your telling me to grow up...
And besides homie how the hell would you know if I hit puberty!?!
Ya freak...Anywayz I can assure ya I have...
And my parents don't care if I curse...It's not a OMG thing...
It's a word what the hell does it matter?

mr.easy
  • mr.easy

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Tril @ Jul 4 2005, 04:14)
I knew your were joking cause you ain't no gangsta.

HOW DARE YOU YA PUCKASS!!!
I should slap you with a brick and fire a 9 inta yo ass we'll you dazed!(J/K)
I may not be a real O.G. but I gangsta in heart...
And that'z what matterz man...

Your 13 i'm 19 who do think will win?

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:43 PM

Do you people not understand what J/K means!?!
It means just joking...Damn...
And seriously age doesn't matter when you get hit in the face
with a brick no matter your age you'd be knocked out or killed...
And I could beat up some of my brothers friends...
15-21...

mr.easy
  • mr.easy

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Tril @ Jul 4 2005, 17:43)
Do you people not understand what J/K means!?!
It means just joking...Damn...
And seriously age doesn't matter when you get hit in the face
with a brick no matter your age you'd be knocked out or killed...
And I could beat up some of my brothers friends...
15-21...

If you want people to know that your joking put tounge.gif or tounge2.gif instead of jk, thats so stupid.

DZorro
  • DZorro

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Tril @ Jul 4 2005, 16:39)

I guess you hit the nail there, kids these days don't show any respect for the elder no more, it's said really. I'm 28 , and when i was your age if i would swear or use any type of faul language at home, i would get smached on the head by my dad, and sent to my room, since there was no pc in my time, there was really no fun things to do.

Except to go out and have fun i guess. confused.gif but then again, i could not go out either since i was grounded, but i know when i was your age my parents would never let me play with anything that's for adults, and since this is an adult game, i really think your parents are at faults here, for letting you play games like this.

The problem isn't really you kids playing these games it's when you kids go on a rampage and use this game as an excuse that's what really pisses me off. I mean if you can't take it don't play it period. but don't let us normal adult gamers suffer from this consequence because you kids couldn't handle it. tounge2.gif

DZorro,

mr.easy
  • mr.easy

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (DZorro @ Jul 4 2005, 18:05)
QUOTE (Tril @ Jul 4 2005, 16:39)

I guess you hit the nail there, kids these days don't show any respect for the elder no more, it's said really. I'm 28 , and when i was your age if i would swear or use any type of faul language at home, i would get smached on the head by my dad, and sent to my room, since there was no pc in my time, there was really no fun things to do.

Except to go out and have fun i guess. confused.gif but then again, i could not go out either since i was grounded, but i know when i was your age my parents would never let me play with anything that's for adults, and since this is an adult game, i really think your parents are at faults here, for letting you play games like this.

The problem isn't really you kids playing these games it's when you kids go on a rampage and use this game as an excuse that's what really pisses me off. I mean if you can't take it don't play it period. but don't let us normal adult gamers suffer from this consequence because you kids couldn't handle it. tounge2.gif

DZorro,

Fo Sho.

tommygun1
  • tommygun1

The Old Don

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:28 PM

Hey tril I was just messing with you. I got to stand up for you here. A couple of things Smiley.

1. He was kidding.
2. You aren't really acting that mature yourself.
3. If you are in fact 19, you aren't old enough to look down on the members of this board
4. This isn't a flame thread, and wasn't anywhere near it until you came in typing BS.

If you have a problem with tril from some other thread, keep it there, but don't spew it out all over the rest of the forums.

PS I think Smiley is going through the grumpy teenage years mentioned above.

tommy vercetti guy
  • tommy vercetti guy

A fellow canadian

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:59 PM

Yes I am a kid that plays GTA.
I started playing GTA when i was 10 years old and still do, so now im 12 years old.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users