» «
Photo

The Hardest Mission in GTA_SA

368 replies to this topic
TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:24 PM

For me it was Supply Lines but finished last night biggrin.gif , so now the hardest thing for me was the mission where you chase that helicopter, can't remember the name, the last SF mission.

Mike_Toreno
  • Mike_Toreno

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:16 PM

Hmm... depends if you use cheats or not. End of the Line and Black Project are probably the hardest missions without using any cheats or mods. Supply Lines was a walk in the park for me, I did on my first try, I guess it's just what your first impressions of the mission is.

ilgattopunx
  • ilgattopunx

argie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Mike_Toreno @ Oct 29 2005, 16:16)
Hmm... depends if you use cheats or not. End of the Line and Black Project are probably the hardest missions without using any cheats or mods. Supply Lines was a walk in the park for me, I did on my first try, I guess it's just what your first impressions of the mission is.

black project isn't hard at all, it's just long and almost impossible to do at first try, counting that you have to dodge all those missiles on your first jetpack ride. you can also do it with the silenced pistol alone.

end of the line it's only hard if you didn't do the firefighter missions, and it only gets complicated when you have to catch sweet, but counting on that you already finished all the venturas missions, you have unlimited heavy artillery at toreno's, the first part of the mission it's piece of cake, and the last part it's just like "just business". it took me only three trys to do it (the first i didn't know that i had to catch sweet and in the second a pigbike got me off the road)

since my first post i thought about this thread a little more, and i think the hardest missions are: cesar vialpando, life's a beach (dancing it's the last thing i expect from a gangster rpg), and the schools (damn, you have to f*cking sweat those medals). maybe i'm a poor driver, but i always hated the driving missions (the only cheat i made to pass a mission on VC was to beat that whiner in "the driver")

JP Speed
  • JP Speed

high quality rock

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:47 PM

since my first post i thought about this thread a little more, and i think the hardest missions are: cesar vialpando, life's a beach (dancing it's the last thing i expect from a gangster rpg), and the schools (damn, you have to f*cking sweat those medals). maybe i'm a poor driver, but i always hated the driving missions (the only cheat i made to pass a mission on VC was to beat that whiner in "the driver")

Life's a Beach wasn't difficult..at all. If anything it was just like you said, unexpected..and stupid.

StarJet905
  • StarJet905

StarGen3000

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:41 PM

Hardest>>>could be
1.OG Loc. Never could follow freddy. used satchels and ambushed him.
2.Toreno's last flight. used homing rocket launcher.
3.Stowaway. Due to a freaking glitch. had to give to SNP

STAR_Admiral
  • STAR_Admiral

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:07 AM Edited by STAR_Admiral, 05 November 2005 - 12:13 AM.

OKay, hardest mission you ask, well for me its

End of the Line -3 attemps
Wrong side of the tracks -13 attempts
Stoaway -10 attempts
OG Loc
Dirt Track, I came in second like 5 times, the damn guy kept overtaking me on the last few turns
any chase mission is hard for me

AS for supply lines, i won that on my second try
Someone said its impossible to win black project on the frist try but i did. (no walktrhough or anything)
I won cop wheels on my first try, piece of cake i won with like 4 minutes left on the clock. all you ahve to do is get the bikes in clockwise order, the same way teh packer is circling the map. Maybe its cause i have PC version. i guess some missiosn would be harder on the Ps2 with a controller than with a keyboard and mouse.

Only reason i had trouble with stoaway is cause of teh damn glitch. The plane would always be pushed further ahead as i approached it making it impossible to reach teh ramp at full speed with head down. Turns out i needed to turn off the frame limiter then the plane finally went at the pace it was suppose to.

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:13 AM

NRG-500 challenge: I had to use the infinite time glitch sad.gif
Supply Lines: Could not win it without the guide on these forums.
Just Business: My weapon skill was way too low when I got to it
End of the Line: lol, my disc was defective and froze after I won the mission, but before the end credits.
Alley Oop and Burn n Lap: Took forever, and beer didn't help.

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Mxyzptlk @ Nov 4 2005, 20:13)
NRG-500 challenge: I had to use the infinite time glitch  sad.gif

Oh, I've been there. I finally beat it legitimately today. And with 4-stars, too. biggrin.gif
Alley Oop and Burn n Lap: Took forever, and beer didn't help.

Beer. Now there's an interesting approach to driving school. wink.gif

Anyhow, my list of the five hardest based on how many times I normally have to try the mission to beat it. Not in any particular order.
  • NRG-500 -- See above. Boy I hate that thing.
  • Early game vigilante -- I'm talking a normal HPV with SMG from pickups. None of that silly PS2 glitch nonsense or heavy artillery here.
  • Chilliad Challenge -- Take your pick on the race, I'm bad at all of them. I wouldn't have beaten them the first couple times through the game without the sniper exploit...
  • Back to School -- Specifically, Alley Oop and Wheelie Weave. And don't even get me started on doing the tests for gold...
  • Wrong Side of the Tracks -- Oh, how I hate that fat bastard, his poor aim, and his blaming me like I'm the problem...

lunchbox_thrash
  • lunchbox_thrash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:14 AM

for me it was flying school also, but only the first time through, the circle and land killed me! angry.gif

STAR_Admiral
  • STAR_Admiral

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:10 PM

I just found a couple of new hardest missions:

Driving School: City Slicking Gold.
. Burn and Lap Gold

InviSniper
  • InviSniper

The King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:52 PM

I did Supply Lines on my 1st try on PC so I got lucky, but I did try it on PS2 and that was hard.

All the others were easy except maybe End of the Line IF you weren't fireproof, which I was. smile.gif

buggobo
  • buggobo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:14 PM

Definitely End Of The Line, and NRG-500 Challenge. The rest was quite easy.
I have 98.93%. Guess what I need? End of The Line, and NRG-500 Challenge :|

SAPD
  • SAPD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:18 AM

Zero's mission was the hardest for me. Learning to fly was somewhere In the middle. that's about It. Supply Lines was a BS mission, we can just use our car and do drive by on them bitches and kill them, no need for a toy plane. By the way Zero Is gay and he's a pussy. lol.

greenpizzaboy
  • greenpizzaboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 10:18 PM

Freeway (LS Race) & getting gold on City Sickling. I dont like SuperGT, it's a fast car but slides when cornering. confused.gif

NickB
  • NickB

"Its Just Buisness"

• Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:46 PM

how do you finish NRG-Challenge anyhow? but the chilliad challenges are a bitch,not to mention amphibious assault

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 22 November 2005 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (NickB @ Nov 21 2005, 18:46)
how do you finish NRG-Challenge anyhow? [...]

Max your bike skill. With experience, you learn about where the tough targets are and how best to approach them. For me, going straight at them from the other side of the bowl works best; you need some good speed and leaning forward a bit helps too. I used to just chicken out and use the time glitch, but I've now beaten it twice in a row legitimately -- 1:59 with 4-stars and 1:38 doing it properly. It might be useful to go to Plaka's website and check out his video of it.

wusbag
  • wusbag

darth stankfoot

• Members

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:55 PM

what was or is the hardest mission for yuo in gtasa

sicilian_PL
  • sicilian_PL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:04 PM

The last Quarry mission. I usually can't "pack" the cop and his motorbike on car (this crane su**s), or I fall into the river confused.gif. If u asking about story mission... Don't remember 'cause I end the game fifth times and all story missions are now easy to me.

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:05 PM

Air Raid. I can't aim for sh*t in the PS2. Surprisingly enough, when I got hold of my friend's PC version, I passed it the first time.

XxDarkxPsychicxX
  • XxDarkxPsychicxX

Dark. !

• Members

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:23 PM

The hardest mission, in my opinion, would probably be "Supply Lines." It always takes me three or four tries to make it back to the shop with enough fuel. Unless I get off to a good start, I can't win. The Zero missions in general are the only thing I fear when starting a new game.

2Drakkon2
  • 2Drakkon2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (XxDarkxPsychicxX @ Mar 27 2007, 20:23)
The hardest mission, in my opinion, would probably be "Supply Lines." It always takes me three or four tries to make it back to the shop with enough fuel. Unless I get off to a good start, I can't win. The Zero missions in general are the only thing I fear when starting a new game.

Yeah, that is what I was going to say. I HATE those missions, the first one (Air Raid) was pretty fun, then the next two are horrible. I was able to do them on PS2 but I couldn't do it on PC. I spent hours on them, till i finally gave up.

Ryder21
  • Ryder21

Mr.Los Santos

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:01 AM

The NRG challenge was the hardest

Ya Mum
  • Ya Mum

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:27 AM

Air Raid in Zero's Missions. I had to do that like 15 times which consisted of about 10 throwing's of my controller.

imut_knight
  • imut_knight

ini gue lho

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:34 AM

A mission is something that give you 0.53% progress on the game. So in my opinion there are 4 mission that can be considered as hardest:
1. Oysters
2. Photo ops
3. Horse shoes
4. Tags
It is very difficult to get all the items above without using guide, help, walkthrogh, information from friends, etc tounge2.gif

Lost-Fender
  • Lost-Fender

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:55 AM

The hardest mission I've encountered is Stowaway. rampage_ani.gif I don't know if I'm the only one, but I tried over, and over, and over again and I just couldn't get the damn plane! The aeroplane was too fast, and I don't if it happens to you, or if it's my computer acting dumb...

tokarev33
  • tokarev33

Jesus saves, Beckham bends

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:56 PM

well nrg-500 is tough, supply lines too, new model army can become easy if ya do it the right way..., i haven't gone any further than just started toreno's missions..

mardybum
  • mardybum

stadium arcadium

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:54 PM

it has to be "fish in a barrel" without a shadow of a doubt......

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:17 PM

monocle.gif Although I like it, the Firefighter Mission is one of the toughest if not the toughest , especially in a larger city. icon14.gif

White Flight
  • White Flight

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:39 PM

Wrong side of the tracks and End of the line was pretty annoying tounge.gif The area 69 mission too.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:13 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 09 April 2007 - 01:57 AM.

QUOTE (White Flight @ Mar 29 2007, 00:39)
69 mission too.

If you want to make that easier let me know anyone, cuz, w/o minimuim kills being what you are going for the Minimum Kill Challenge Help instructions make Black Project a cake walk. But I may be bias because I played that mission allot to get the special Mothership BP/EP/FP/DP from the mission and the two varieties of said aquistion. That is how I original method posted for it by myself and Demarest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users