The Hardest Mission in GTA_SA

376 replies to this topic
King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:25 AM

Come to think of it, this topic is very vague. Hardest in terms of what: vehicle missions, story missions, asset missions?

In my opinion, it goes as follows:

-Hardest mission of all time: Supply Lines.

-Vehicle missions: Firefighter.

-Asset Missions: Supply Lines.

-Story missions: Wrong Side Of The Tracks.

-Schools: Boating school.

-Collectible: Oysters.

-Challenges: Chiliad Challenge.

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by typicalgamer, 20 June 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Supply Lines? I find it quite easy on PC. Why are people yapping about it so much?(maybe it's far more difficult on PS2? I've never had a PS2 so I don't know)
I think the hardest mission in the entire game is Blood Bowl. You get a crappy Bloodring Banger, your opponents have better cars, they respawn if blown up, they can grab the checkpoints before you do it and everyone is shooting at you. Though at least you respawn in front of the stadium if you get wasted during the challenge.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

I didn't find any of the Storyline Missions hard... But some side missions make me sweat even now...

Vigilante - if not in a Rhino or a Hunter...

Driving School: Burn And Lap, Wheelie Weave, Alley Oop, City Slicking tests - if you're aiming for Gold

Boat School, Flying Fish test - if you're aiming for Gold

8-Track - if you're not careful enough (and it's hard to be careful and fast at the same time)

'Freeway' race

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

I smoke cause it gives me knowledge

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:16 AM

hardest mission is definitely the Zero missions, i hated that prick.

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

I was only just half way through the game and, his is going to sound stupid, the hardest mission for me had to be one of the early missions, in Los Santos. the mission being OG LOC given to you by Big Smoke.

*note the was only half way through as I saved over it on my cheat account. nearly back here though from fresh start.*

chodek
  • chodek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

All zero missions and "Architectural Espionage". Damn, i spent hell a lot of time on that.

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by j7n, 20 July 2013 - 08:50 AM.

1. Chilliad Challenge (never solved).
2. 8-Track, Vinewood, San Fierro Fastlane (solved once after many attempts).
3. Driving and Flying schools.
4. Life's a Beach (dancing).

The schools didn't teach anything and only tested what the player had learn't while doing missions. I completely wrecked around 100 cars while attempting to do the more difficult tests. The author of those Schools was a real sadist and must have hated cars with a passion. It makes no sense to have such Schools, and in addition have NPCs complain about the player's driving skill.

Dancing was hard because I found that controls lacked visual and sound feedback throughout the game, and the arrows flowed past the circle at uneven. Intuitively I targeted the tips of the arrows as if they were mouse pointers, but that was not always the right thing. Luckily, the two storyline missions didn't have too high score targets, unlike the Lowrider Challenge and Dancing dates. During Cesar Vialpando, the music was easier, and it was possible to ignore the speed of the arrows, and time keypresses to the Bam Bam Bam, and the score target was even lower.

The final storyline mission didn't give sufficient time to catch the fall before the last part. I completed the shooting parts on my first try and even followed the chase, but failed to catch the falling NPC. There is no way to do that mission in one try without knowing in advance when the chase will end. Then of course it is possible to drive ahead of the truck and be prepared. But the moment is ruined.

The rest of the missions that are often mentioned have some sort of trick to complete them (on PC). But the above list require tens or hundreds of retries.

I was pointed out that there is a way to register completion of the Chiliad missions without coming first in the races. Depending on whether this is considered a "cheat", these missions might also then belong to those with tricks.

GTA_Playa21
  • GTA_Playa21

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

Just finished the story for the first time now haha took me to finish the last one 3 tries.

The hardest for me though is the one when you need to complete all the 10 levels of flying school, yeah technically not a mission. I just finished the first 3 and asked for helped for the next 7. I thought I'd still be doomed because after that there were i think 3 missions for Toreno when you had to fly a plane but oh well I did it. Haha

And the 2nd mission of Zero, took me about 30 or more tries but I did it.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

Freefall was ridiculous. I didn't even attempt Zero's missions once I found out I didn't need them to complete the story.

mrkickman05
  • mrkickman05

Sub to my Youtube! - DaLastKidStanding

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:30 AM Edited by lil weasel, 01 August 2014 - 07:01 AM. Merged topic and mission help link added,

if you have a hard mission :sui: send me a link to download and it will be completed.

EDIT: We have an entire section of the Forum dedicated to "Mission Help"...
Doing Mission Help:
You can get help by uploading your latest save game using: http://gtasnp.com/
to http://gtaforums.com...00-mission-h...
Topic Title Format: [SnP] Mission name [v1 or v2 or iOS]

EagleBird
  • EagleBird

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:07 AM

End Of the line is not hard the mission at all but you need reach max health and already professional when driving because you must pass 3 floor on the big smoke mansion and also you must professional when driving for chase the tenpenny leader of C.R.A.S.H and save sweet

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:30 AM Edited by lil weasel, 01 August 2014 - 07:31 AM.

End Of the line is not hard the mission at all but you need reach max health and already professional when driving because you must pass 3 floor on the big smoke mansion and also you must professional when driving for chase the tenpenny leader of C.R.A.S.H and save sweet

No, just need enough controller skill to not spin out or hit things. Being fireproof would be useful.

Master Roshi
  • Master Roshi

Turtle Hermit

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

7N9Vs1q7OlFD0snm6m66-1.jpg

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Tough Guy

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:59 AM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 24 May 2015 - 03:05 AM.

Come to think of it, this topic is very vague. Hardest in terms of what: vehicle missions, story missions, asset missions?

In my opinion, it goes as follows:

-Hardest mission of all time: Supply Lines.

-Vehicle missions: Firefighter.

-Asset Missions: Supply Lines.

-Story missions: Wrong Side Of The Tracks.

-Schools: Boating school.

-Collectible: Oysters.

-Challenges: Chiliad Challenge.

Hell no.

-Hardest mission of all time: NRG-500. UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this thing, and hope that whoever made it has a slow, painful death and rots in the depths of Hell for the rest of Eternity

-Vehicle missions: Taxi. Keeping your vehicle intact is tough, and to do 50 fares you need an ungodly patience, even though they don't need to be in a row. Come to think of it, all the Vehicle Oddjobs are easy, besides Vigilante w/o an AP vehicle or the Hunter/Rhino

-Asset Missions: Supply Lines. The only one I agree on. Although once you know how to fly like a pr0 then it gets easier, PS2 v1 glitch notwithstanding

-Story missions: Freefall. WSOTT is dead easy. Just drive to the right of the right track, while keeping up to the Vagos. Freefall sucks ass.

-Schools: Driving school. If you had trouble with Boating School, I don't know how you got that far in the game. I beat that with all golds without even trying. And Flying School is OK once you have a lot of practice with planes. Driving has far too many hard stuff and luck based tests

-Collectible: Tags. Oysters are fine once you have a Seasparrow and some breathing capacity

-Challenges: NRG-500 Challenge. Chilliad is all about getting the grip of the Mt. Bike and having max Bike Skill

Other than NRG and Supply Lines + Learning to Fly in their first attempts, the only real hard stuff was a few races (Freeway, Heli Hell, and SF FastlaneI got lucky in Vinewood when everyone but the Sentinel fell off a bridge near the beginning for going too fast or wrecked in other ways) and the f*cking Driving School and its luck-based tests, such as The 90 and Alley Oop (God I must've wrecked over 9000 Banshees on that one)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:47 PM

-Taxi. Keeping your vehicle intact is tough, and to do 50 fares you need an ungodly patience, even though they don't need to be in a row.

No problem here, just go to a Paint ‘n’ Spray to have it repaired.

-Supply Lines. Although once you know how to fly like a pro then it gets easier, PS2 v1 glitch notwithstanding

No Glitch here, The plane runs out of fuel and has the glide angle of a brick.

-Challenges:

Challenges are not missions.

gangster2332
  • gangster2332

wandering encyclopedia

• BUSTED!
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:20 PM Edited by gangster2332, 24 May 2015 - 07:20 PM.

-Supply Lines. Although once you know how to fly like a pro then it gets easier, PS2 v1 glitch notwithstanding

No Glitch here, The plane runs out of fuel and has the glide angle of a brick.

you dont have it played on the original ps1 version propably. on that version your aiming skill must be 100% because due to a glitch the fuel runs out really quick. you will always have next to no fuel once reaching back to zeros mansion.

J Cobra
  • J Cobra

The truth hurts

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

I'd say all of Zero's Missions. Espessically the one where you had to track down and kill a few guys with a little fuel, and a small RC plane.

• gangster2332 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users