376 replies to this topic
GTA_SA_Lover
  • GTA_SA_Lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 05:12 PM

The name of mission is : the end of the line

The following pics taken from it :::

i can't pass this mission anyway , PLZ if any one has passed it , give me the saved file at the end of it .

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The saved file of the mission is Here

Greetings to all smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Best Tits 2016
    Sourest Member

Posted 03 July 2005 - 05:22 PM

This mission wasn't hard at all, there were much harder missions in this game.
But that doesn't help you.
If this is a PC game save, you should post it here Save N Play topic.

RS Bows
  • RS Bows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 05:27 PM

Is it possible to use spoiler tags on pictures?

I'm guessing these are screen shots of the final mission. Thanks. suicidal.gif

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:46 PM

Don't reload the save but just go into the mission marker again and you will start from that part you failed (as for what I've heard).

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:55 PM

There's really nothing for it but to practice. You can keep up with that truck fairly easy once you get used to it and memorize most of the chase route. Like nlitement said, if you fail it again, just go back to Sweet's house and restart the mission instead of reloading your save. The game should start you at the chase, not at the beginning of the mission.

ChrSu420
  • ChrSu420

P.I.M.P.

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:41 PM

I wish I knew you could just go to the mission spot to reload the mission at the chase before I wasted time going through Smoke's Crack Den over and over again. I kept dying on the chase because I would swerve away the gang members throwing molotovs. It took me a while before I realized they couldn't destroy your car and you could just drive right through them. My only advice is practice and just move slowly behind the firetruck. Since your car is much faster you can lay back a little and then rush up when Sweet starts to fall.
As a side note I was a little disappointed with the final mission because it wasn't very hard at all after a few tries.

Klas~Sick
  • Klas~Sick

hippity hop hop till you dont stop

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:44 AM

that mission was actually easy to me, it took 3 tries, i thought i was gonna lose sweet when i had to catch him but i got close the the firetruck fast and sweet jumped in my car, i thougt i had to wait a minute, when ur drivin, dont drive super fast like theres 2 sec left on the clock, drive steady, and when it says u have to catch sweet, start goin fast, if its a strait road, take the chance by speeding at ur fastet and youll get sweet...but the absolute hardest mission is the 2nd mission when you play Zero's mission, that has got to be the hardest mission in gta history, its gonna take me months to beat it, itll prolly be the last thing ill need to do for 100% in SA

WellsMcK
  • WellsMcK

Mt. Hood

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Klas~Sick @ Jul 3 2005, 18:44)
that mission was actually easy to me, it took 3 tries, i thought i was gonna lose sweet when i had to catch him but i got close the the firetruck fast and sweet jumped in my car, i thougt i had to wait a minute, when ur drivin, dont drive super fast like theres 2 sec left on the clock, drive steady, and when it says u have to catch sweet, start goin fast, if its a strait road, take the chance by speeding at ur fastet and youll get sweet...but the absolute hardest mission is the 2nd mission when you play Zero's mission, that has got to be the hardest mission in gta history, its gonna take me months to beat it, itll prolly be the last thing ill need to do for 100% in SA

The handling on the plane reacts too quick.I thought that last mission was easy. I am still stuck on zeros 2nd mission. I gave up on him months ago. I dont play the mission anymore. I thought to hell with it. I can't take it anymore.

P.S. chatrooms are addicting

Hope
  • Hope

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:57 AM

What I would do is read a guide on the mission and try some more. What I mean is that your mind subconsciously puts little notes to guide you right on the next try. You can't realize them because they arenít in your conscious mind. The mind works in both conscious and subconscious. But, defiantly read a guide from GTAnet or Gamefaqs and try again because your mind will overcome this dilemma, it's human nature to overcome a problem and use a different tactic and alter the attack to reach the goal.

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 08:58 PM

No, the absolute *hardest* mission in GTA history has to be outdriving that damn Saber Turbo in a puny little Sentinel in Vice City :P

ReDBlAzE
  • ReDBlAzE

A Guy

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:03 PM

No all the Vice City mission's are easy maybe expect the last one, But I gotta say Zero is one lil tough cookie. smile.gif

Mikerush76
  • Mikerush76

Easy Going Anti-Flaming Supporter!

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (RS Bows @ Jul 3 2005, 17:27)
Is it possible to use spoiler tags on pictures?

I'm guessing these are screen shots of the final mission. Thanks. suicidal.gif

Also alittle ticked off at being force feed some ending moments... die.gif confused.gif cryani.gif

post links next time..or add spoiler to title.....grrrrrrr

Klas~Sick
  • Klas~Sick

hippity hop hop till you dont stop

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (mikeswi @ Jul 4 2005, 20:58)
No, the absolute *hardest* mission in GTA history has to be outdriving that damn Saber Turbo in a puny little Sentinel in Vice City tounge.gif

that mission was HARD!!!!!!!!!! i remember that, i was thinkin wat the hells wrong w/ rockstar, thinkin i could out-run that car, took me a long time to pass it, i just tried to get pass it and near the finish line, have my rpg and blow it up, then i win, it took me a long time to get that for tho sad.gif

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Klas~Sick @ Jul 4 2005, 17:13)
No, the absolute *hardest* mission in GTA history has to be outdriving that damn Saber Turbo in a puny little Sentinel in Vice City tounge.gif

that mission was HARD!!!!!!!!!! i remember that, i was thinkin wat the hells wrong w/ rockstar, thinkin i could out-run that car, took me a long time to pass it, i just tried to get pass it and near the finish line, have my rpg and blow it up, then i win, it took me a long time to get that for tho sad.gif

Believe it or not, that mission is easy ...... once you've done it a billion times. The first time however..... gaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

It's fun to replay it over and over because it is a hard race but it's not something I wanted to deal with when I needed to complete it to advance in the game. I had to google for cheat codes to slow down gameplay because of that mission the first time I encountered it.

thedude777
  • thedude777

Did I say that out loud?

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:32 PM

One of the easiest missions for me. I don't know why you can't beat.

Officer Pulaski
  • Officer Pulaski

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 10:35 PM Edited by Officer Pulaski, 04 July 2005 - 10:38 PM.

QUOTE (GTA_SA_Lover @ Jul 3 2005, 13:12)
The name of mission is : the end of the line

wrong that was an easy mission, even without fireproof
i dont know what the hardest storyline mission is because they were all really easy

the chilliad races, some of the street races and the NRG-500 challenge were pretty hard and thats it

EDIT: VC, they were all easy
i had PC version
Instructions to beat PC Version Vice
1. Get Minigun
2. use it

there ya go, all the submissions were easy too (the paramedic wasnt too bad)

GTA3, the last mission was freagin hard without all thepackages, i failed it quite a few times
SSV Firefighting missions and Vigilante missions were just stupid

Spiritualized
  • Spiritualized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:03 AM

The annoying thing about the Chiliad races was the fact that you have to climb the damn mountain each time if you fail. The 3rd one, Cobra Run wasn't too bad though because the other racers fall off their bikes a few times. The starting point should've been the bottom of the mountain, a cut scene could've taken you to the top.

I've found the side missions some of the hardest in SA, specifically getting golds in the driving and flight schools. Some of the Race Tournaments were tricky too, the AI cars have a penchant for spinning you out, or you get wiped out by the other traffic. Most were easy but 3 or 4 races took me 20+ tries.

I didn't like Free Fall much, again the most annoying thing about this mission though was the length of time it took to actually start over.

maf
  • maf

SA Junkie

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 03:45 AM

Agreed! That mission was a bitch (I actually had a mate do that one for me). The other pi$$-hard on in Vice was the remote control helicopter inside the construcion site angry.gif

blue_steel
  • blue_steel

Captain Unlimited

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 04:11 AM

I never had trouble with Zero's missions or Freefall. I did freefall first time and it took a couple of goes to finish the second Zero mission, I did the first one in one go and the last one on my second go. Also the chopper mission in VC was easy too. Maybe it's easier with xbox controls.

freediddy
  • freediddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:01 AM

I never had a hard time beating the last boss but after replaying it a few times for fun, I found the best weapons to use are knives, dildos, or just plain punches. Hit him while he's down and you're immune to gunfire from his cronies.

Trent215
  • Trent215

Bigfoot IS out there!!!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:13 PM

For me its most definitely Supply Lines, Most missions just take me either the first time till maybe the 3rd try but this one took me 17 times to beat(I counted, lol). I always run out of damn fueld before I get to Zeros roof, I hate it. First off why does he need the friggin plane to return just send me out and ill pick it up after it takes out all of the couries, Geez. And better yet just give me a car and Ill blow them up with my MP5, do we really need some retard mini plane to blow them up, god I still hate that mission.

The Schmoo
  • The Schmoo

A taste of things to come...

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:20 PM

I can't beat the one before it, I've heard awful things about Supply Lines, and I've had a lot of trouble witht he flying school as well.

GTA_kev
  • GTA_kev

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:46 PM

last level of the tanker missions.

EricT
  • EricT

Shot caller

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:56 PM

Didn't find anything too hard so I give my voice to End of the Line (so close to finish but...)
Oh yeah - driving school angry.gif
  • Mr_Leone likes this

GTA_kev
  • GTA_kev

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:01 PM

ahh yes driving school, the worst

HOLLABACK
  • HOLLABACK

belive that

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:18 PM

hhhmmmm got to be uh...i say fly school

dk`
  • dk`

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:12 AM

learn to fly..
I hate that ******* plane..I hate fly...
If I would learn to fly I bought M$ flight simulator, not GTASA.

(ehm, anyone can do that for me? xbox)

Tom Joad
  • Tom Joad

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (dk` @ Jul 16 2005, 00:12)
learn to fly..
I hate that ******* plane..I hate fly...
If I would learn to fly I bought M$ flight simulator, not GTASA.

(ehm, anyone can do that for me? xbox)

That's what I thought when I played it, the worst is the parachute, landing in that tiny little circle is the most random sh*t ever.

kynen
  • kynen

Circle San Andreas and Land

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:28 AM

The things I struggled with most with:

5) Vinewood race in LS
4) Freeway race in LS
3) Getting gold in "Burn and Lap"
2) Getting gold in parachute
1) NRG-500 Challenge

Shawn B.
  • Shawn B.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:50 AM

I finally passed "Learn to Fly" only to get stuck on N.O.E. I really do suck at flying, and although I can fly the water route just fine, I always wind up crashing right at the corona. It's mad gay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users